Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ To The Death ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the books, some reference materials based on the books, and my finally -almost- complete Legolas plushie. And you aren't getting the plushie. Nooooo, my precccciousssss.

I am SO SORRY that I didn't update yesterday. I completely forgot to write the chapter, and didn't remember until around 11 at night. I felt terrible. But you guys are awesome! Over fifty reviews!! I have never had a story be this popular before. And it's all because of you guys! Thank you so much for all the great suggestions! This fic would be nothing without all of you.

Today's insanity provided by: TheRabidHOBBITFangirls!

***********************************************

Mary Sue and the Fellowship - who had magically not separated - and Boromir was magically not dead - but not Gandalf because he is not hott - or Gimli because he isn't either - walked into Minas Tirith to much fanfare and confetti throwing. All of this, of course, was for Mary Sue, the most beautiful, most perfect, and most powerful girl to ever walk Middle Earth. As they walked, the men of the Fellowship could not keep their glazed eyes off of Mary. When they came through the gates, the inhabitants of the White City could not believe the beauty and perfectness of this most beautiful and perfect person. Faramir, Denethor, Eomer, Eowyn, Theoden, Theodred, Helm Hammerhand, Hama, Grima, Elrond, Elladan Elrohir, Tharanduil, Arwen, Haldir, Bilbo, Lindon, Glorfindel, Galdor, Cirdan, Erestor, Galadriel, Celeborn, Celebrian, Idril Celebrindal Finrod Felagund, Haleth, Amarie, Fingon, Inwe, Elwe, Olwe, Orome, Elendil, Isildur, Amrod, Amras, Feanor, Celebrimbor, Maedhros, Maglor, Elros, Finarfin, Angrod, Aegnor, Eol, Aredhel, Arien, Aule, Luthien, Baran, Beor, Tom Bombadil, Goldberry, Barahir, Manwe, and other sundry Men, Elves, Maiar and Valar fell in love with her the moment they saw her.

Despite the fact that only two of them were actually at the White City, and most of them were either dead or in Valinor.

When the members of the Fellowship noticed that all of these people had fallen in love with Mary, and got very jealous. They yelled, "We saw her first!" The others didn't care, and told the Fellowship that they would take her by force if needs be. The Fellowship drew their swords in response. They looked at the others and asked, "To the death?"

"No! To the pain."

Once the Man in Black had been beaten up and thrown back into his own universe, the fight commenced. Mary Sue watched all of these men and women fighting over her, and her ego grew. And grew. And GREW! Until finally her overly ego-inflated head EXPLODED!

And there was much rejoicing.

Yay.

***************************************************

Thank you all so much for reading this fic, and for reviewing so much! You're the ones who keep it going. I can't believe it! Over 50 reviews! You like me, you really like me! Really you have brought joy to a really sucky week. Please, keep the suggestions coming! Really, this fic has no end in sight. Love you all!

I really had fun listing all the names, the more implausible the better. And...yeah.

Tune in next time for a chapter from: Kerla!