Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ Possessed Elves and Plushie Cohosts ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: *holds up Legolas plushie* Meet my new co-host, the Legolas Plushie! LP, do the disclaimer.

Legolas Plushie: "Queen of Shadows does not own Lord of the Rings!"

Today's insanity courtesy of: Kerla! With some ideas from Quickbeam26 and Blue Jedi Hobbit 009!

***********************************************

Mary Sue walked along, lagging behind the Fellowship. Life was so unfair! Nobody had liked her at school because she was so perfect, and then when she fell into Middle Earth she found out she was different cause she had magical powers...after all, she had discovered that her mother was one of the Valar! How could she fit in now? Her perfect golden blonde hair hung in her perfect face as her steps dragged, gradually slowing to a stop. She fell to her knees burying her face in her hands, stifling a sob. The world was so *unfair*!

Legolas noticed that she was no longer following, and turned back to her. His eyes were still clouded, and he was constantly fixated on the perfect young girl. Despite the fact that she's at least two millennia his junior. Aragorn watched nervously as his friend went back to the sobbing girl and took her in his arms, letting her cry onto his shoulder. His reassuring smile was as empty as his eyes.

"Don't cry, my lady. What's the matter? What's wrong?" She clung to him and sobbed.

"I-it's not fair...no one liked me at home cause I was so perfect...and I'm s-so different from e-everyone else her c-cause I'm part V-vala...." Legolas gently stroked her perfect golden hair to calm her. She sobbed again. "N-nobody l-loves me...."

"That's not true." Aragorn shuddered at his friend's tender tone. Legolas smiled at Mary again. "I love you."

Aragorn gagged while Mary looked up at the Elf in awe, tears drying on her perfect cheeks. Not leaving tear tracks of course, because they would mar her perfect looks. "Really?"

Legolas nodded at her and smiled gently, but emptily. "Really."

Mary smiled happily and threw her arms around his neck. "I'm so happy!"

Meanwhile, Aragorn wondered how he was going to explain this to Legolas's father if it went any further. King Thranduil would *not* be happy about this.

***********************************************

Over 60 reviews now! Yay! Keep the great ideas coming! I do feel sorry for what I did to Legolas though....

Legolas Plushe (hereafter referred to as `LP'): You'd better!

Hey! Not my fault, it's what they wanted! And it's not like he really likes her, he's possessed! See?

LP: Hmpf.

I've been asked to do a `hokey smut scene' involving Legolas and Mary Sue. Be nice or I'll do it!

LP: Eep! Shutting up.

Better. Ok, we'll see yunz next time!

Next chapter brought to you by: Alice-Elizabeth!

~A brief note: Sorry, I don't do smut. I just don't. So please, no lemony suggestions.