Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ Eowyn Sue ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue; me no own, so you no sue.

Hellooooooo!!

LP: Ignore her, she just found out she doesn't have to go to Art History any more.

Hmph. Party pooper. Well, I'm still here! And not going away!

LP: This is a good thing?

Meanie. Well, life is going better this week. And next weekend is Spring Break!! And then Tekkoshocon!! Anime, woo!!

LP: Geek.

I'm ignoring you now. Stupid plushie. Everyone else, enjoy the chapter!

Today's installment: Estel-rules!

**************************************************************< /div>

She was perfect. Her blonde hair shown in the sun and her bright eyes caught the attention of every man around her. There was no maiden in Rohan who could compare to her. There was just one problem. Her name was Eowyn. Yes, that Eowyn, the niece of King Theoden. Now, the Eowyn we know and love is not perfect, no one is. However, this Eowyn is perfect. And this perfection was starting to raise the suspicions of her family and the Fellowship members who had reached Rohan. Her brother especially was greatly disturbed by the change in his sister. Aragorn, on the other hand, was not concerned at all. Actually, he could not take his oddly glazed eyes off of the suddenly stunning shield-maiden of Rohan. Legolas was greatly concerned by this. After all, his friend was intending to marry Arwen Undomiel, the daughter of Lord Elrond. Gimli was perplexed by the sudden change in the girl, since she had changed she had started ignoring him, even if he was the only person in her presence, and this disturbed him. He had quite liked the spitfire shield-maiden and was disturbed by the change in Aragorn which had happened around the same time. Finally the Dwarf couldn't take it anymore and he pulled Legolas aside to figure out what they should do about the situation.

"I don't think that's really the same Eowyn that we met when we came here."

Legolas nodded in agreement. "There is definitely something odd about her now. And Aragorn is acting strange, too."

"There is something wrong with this woman who is claiming to be Eowyn. We just need to figure out what it is."

Legolas nodded again, but the conversation was cut short when the woman in question came up. She completely ignored Gimli, of course, in favor of flirting with Legolas. She'd been doing that more and more often of late. Gimli watched as `Eowyn' flirted with his unwilling companion and decided he needed to do something. Now. So, for lack of a better idea he raised his axe and hit her over the head, knocking her to the ground. Legolas looked at him in shock. He was glad that she was no longer flirting with him, but there was no need to knock her out! Gimli ignored his companion's reproachful look and focused on the unconscious woman. A black cloud floated out of her and dissipated. She had been possessed. At the same time Aragorn's mind cleared and he remembered that he was to marry Arwen. Eowyn slowly sat up and shook her head. She looked much more normal now, and no longer had the aura of `perfectness' around her.

Gimli looked at Legolas and shrugged. "Well, I guess that's over then."

*************************************************************** ***

That strikes me as rather…not funny. Maybe it's just me.

LP: No, It sucks.

Oh hush. Anyway, still need to get my Word Perfect back, I miss it. But I'm continuing regardless. Keep the suggestions coming everyone! I was looking over the suggestions you all already gave, and there's some I'm really looking forward to! See yinz all next time!

LP: "Yinz." Sheesh.

Oh shut up, you.

Coming up next: Black Sheep Alone!