Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ I LIIIIIVE!! And Kill Bill Sue ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: How many times do we have to go through this? I'm a poor college student. If I owned LotR I'd be a very RICH college student, now wouldn't I?

Sorry it's up late, Fanfiction.net was down. Stupid Fanfiction.net. I HAD THIS WRITTEN ON TUESDAY DARNIT!! And then I couldn't post. After not having time to write the week before, and not being able to post all next week due to the almighty Spring Break, and I just refuse to think during it. I need the time to recharge. I'm really sorry about this…Feel free to review with any suggestions you might have, and regular postings will start back up once I get back from spring break. Again, thanks for bearing with me. And don't worry, I plan to keep this going for as long as I have suggestions and time to write. Which means during the summer the number of posts per week might go down cause of siblings using the same computer, but it WILL continue!

"Kill Bill the Sues." Well I've never seen Kill Bill, so I just tried to keep it as bloody as possible. Hope I did ok.

LP: You are a sick and twisted person.

Flattery will get you nowhere, LP. Aaaanyway….at long last here is the fic. I REALLY missed writing this fic over the past couple weeks!

Today's madness caused by: Black Sheep Alone!

*********************************************************

A woman sat on her black horse, raven hair blowing in the wind. Her face was covered by a black silk mask, completely hiding her-undoubtedly beautiful-features, and her clothes were mostly black leather. You know, the whole `dark avenger' bit. Black-of course-eyes narrowed as she studied the treetops of Mirkwood forest from her vantage point on a rather implausible hill. Of course she had to be on a hill, allowing the sun behind her to create a rather dramatic silhouette for anyone looking from the direction of Mirkwood. She jerked back on the reins, making her mount rear dramatically, then kicked him forward, thundering toward Mirkwood forest.

Legolas and King Thranduil peered nervously out of the palace, eyeing the hordes of beautiful girls who had come seeking the prince of Mirkwood, who was for once not turned into a zombie by their mere presence. Perhaps the great volume of girls was canceling out the effect. In any case, he was for once in full command of his faculties, and he was terrified.

Help was on the way, however. The mysterious woman from the hill galloped into view, a bow in her hand. The rapidly fired arrows brought down scores of the girls before she reached them. At this unexpected attack they turned and savagely mobbed the rider, attempting to rend her limb from limb. The lone rider drew a long sword and began hacking off heads and limbs right and left, leaving the ground behind her slick with blood and gore, covered with maimed and dead girls. The screams of the dying filled the air as she tore through the angry mob, not once taking a wound of her own. Legolas and Thranduil stared in shock as the last of the horde was vanquished by the mysterious warrior.

Having defeated all the angry mob and left the girls either dead or dying the mysterious rider tuned her horse and rode off into the sunset, again creating a dazzlingly dramatic silhouette as she rode off to conquer the other hordes of evil that have poisoned Middle Earth.

Legolas and Thranduil watched her ride off. Once she was out of sight they looked at each other.

"What was that?" Legolas wondered.

Thranduil shook his head. "I don't know. I'm just glad it's gone."

*****************************************************

Well, that was violent. Violence is fun to write, with all the spurting of the blood and the cutting off of the heads and such. Yeeeesssss my preciousssss.

LP: Oh grow up.

No.

LP: *sigh*

***Mocking Mary Extra!!***

Brought to you by: Alice-Elizabeth!

Mary Sue stood infront of the hobbits as the really ugly orcs surrounded them. She gripped her sword tightly, prepared to fight.
"Remember," she whispered to them, "stay close to me. I'll protect you."
Merry and Pippin exchanged worried glances.
And so she fought. She was so busy being wrapped up in her heroic saving act that she failed to notice one orc fire several arrows at her. She fell to the ground gasping.
"Oh good god," muttered one random Orc, "Here we go with the "Avenge my death" speech."
"Merry... Pippin..." Mary Sue whispered, "I have failed you..."
But Merry and Pippin were no where in sight. For as Mary Sue had been fighting, the hobbits got bored with her showing off and ran as fast as their hairy little legs would carry them.

*************************************************

After Spring Break it'll be: Crazyrabidfangurl101!