Fan Fiction ❯ Mocking Mary ❯ When Fangirls Attack ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No, I don't own it, stupid lawyers. Go run along and cheat somebody now.

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was exhausted. Yeah, exhausted after getting back from spring break. I went to Tekkoshocon, the Pittsburgh anime convention. Anybody else like anime? No? You're really missing out. Tekko was so fun, and I spent waaaay to much money, but I got some really cool stuff that you usually can't find in America. And there was this really great duo singing; Otaku Duet. They're great. I cosplayed, too. ….Not that most (any?) of you would know what I'm talking about. Sigh. Well, trust me. Anime is cool.

LP: Stop the off topic gushing already and get to the story.

Be nice or I'll give away your job.

LP: What, to an anime plushie that they wouldn't know?

I could always make another LotR plushie, so watch it.

LP: Fine fine! Everybody, here's the fic.

Today's installment courtesy of: crazyrabidfangurl101!

****************************************************************

Legolas and King Thranduil cautiously peeked their heads out of the door and looked around nervously. It had been a week since the mysterious rider had destroyed the evil women who had stalked Legolas, but both Elves were smart enough to realize that this was far from over. Still, things had improved this past week. Not one strange, obsessed woman had attacked them, and most of the blood was gone now. Still, they were cautious about going outside without carefully checking first. It seemed to be clear so they continued away from the door, grinning at each other in relief.

The relief was short lived, however. No sooner had they dropped their guard when a extraordinarily beautiful woman came towards them from the shelter of the trees. Thranduil stepped protectively in front of his son, who slowly edged back toward the door. The perfect girl opened her mouth to speak, but before she could their attention was drawn by a low rumble coming from the forest. The Elves slowly moved back towards the door while she was distracted. Soon enough they discovered the cause of the noise. Hundreds, thousands of equally perfect girls stormed towards them through the Mirkwood, screeching about `Leggie' and how `hott' he was. Thranduil and Legolas immediately turned and bolted for the door, locking it behind them and barricading it with furniture. The first girl turned toward the advancing hord with a frown and was about to tell them off when she was viciously trampled by the mass of fangirls. All that was left of her was a bloody pulp. Legolas and Thranduil, however, were once again surrounded by fangirls.

***************************************************************< /div>

Short, sweet and a bit bloody. What more can you ask for?

LP: How `bout `Well written?'

Watch it or I'll have you replaced by the sons of Elrond.

LP: You wouldn't dare. And besides, you'd have to make them first.

I…agh…grrrr…..

Next Time: Devil's Hand Maiden!