Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy's Secret ❯ The New Boy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first story so please be kind about mistakes.
 
`Chapter 1: The New Boy!'
 
~ On the street ~
 
~ Victoria's perspective ~
 
I was walking to school with my best friend Mika, then all of a sudden this hot guy bumped into me when he was running. I looked at him and he looked at me and we both said we were sorry at the same time, and then we laughed.
 
“ Mika do you know who that was?” I asked.
 
“ I have never seen him before. If I did I would remember. He's got a really cute butt
thought,” Mika answered.
 
“Well, I can tell he's going to my man soon. You have no chance with him anyway,” I said with my hands on my hips giggling.
 
“ Whatever,” Mika said.
 
~ At lunch ~
 
“ Mika, Mika wait up!” I yelled stopping to take a deep breath.
 
“ What do you want!” Mika yelled.
 
“ What crawled up your butt and died?!” I asked.
 
“ Well, I'm still mad at you for what you said this morning,” Mika said with a really mean look on her face.
 
 
“You know I didn't mean it!” I yelled.
 
Then Mika slapped me and walked off (AMAZED)! I wanted to jump on her and kill her but she's my best friend, at least I thought she was. How could she do this to me? Then I was going to walk over to my worst enemy Chrissy Williams, who is always a brat. Then I heard some of the preps talking about her.
 
“What are ya talking about?” I asked.
 
“ Oh just a secret about Chrissy Willams,” Haylee Cole answered.
 
“ Well if it's a secret then your supposed to keep it a secret right,” I said.
 
“Yeah, you should, but what's the fun of that,” Haylee said giggling.
 
“Well what is it?” I asked.
 
“Why should we tell you? Your friend Mika knows go ask her!” Haylee said with a mean tone.
 
 
I ran over to Mika to ask her if she knew anything about the secret.
 
“ Hey Mika, do you know the secret the preps have on my worst enemy?” I asked breathing hard.
 
“ Yeah I do but I'm not going to tell you!” She said walking off.
 
But then something happened that was amazing, The cutest guy in the world came up to me. He tapped on my shoulder and I turned around and smiled.
 
“ Hey there,” I said.
 
“I just wanted to know your name? You are very pretty,” He asked.
 
“ My name is Victoria. What's your name?” I said.
 
“ My name is Yashiko,” he said in a polite way.
 
“ That's a very different name,” I said blushing.
 
“ Yeah I'm from Tokyo,” he said giggling.
 
“ Well I guess I'll see you around,” I said.
 
“ Yeah, do you want to get together after school to study?” he asked.
 
“ Sure,” I answer.
 
“Great see you at the library at 3:15 ok,” he said.
 
“Ok,” I said.
 
~ At the library ~
 
I was about fifteen minutes early but he was already there I was so embarrassed. I walked over to him. He pulled out my chair.
 
“ Thank you,” I said as I sat down.
 
“ Your welcome,” he said in a real cute voice.
 
“ Well Victoria I have to ask you a important question to ask you,” he said.
 
-TBC-
 
I hope you liked this story. I want to see six reviews before I update the next chapter. Thank you for your time. R&R.