Fan Fiction ❯ Neverland the Next Generation ❯ Waking up ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neverland the Next Generation

By: Aireon Granger

Disclaimer: I don't own Peter Pan or Ginny from Harry Potter; it's characters, flying, or Neverland. I do own Leo and the three girls personalities.

She grab's Leo around his waste from where he is standing beside her bed and pulls him to her. Of course Leo not being ready for this falls on top of her. She doesn't wake up but instead continues to cry in his shirt. "Shhhhh…….It's ok," He tries to calm her. "What could have caused a girl of her age to cry out of no where?"

As he's thinking the girl begins to wake after calming down a little. She sniffles and tries to set up when she notices something's on top of her. She then notices she's holding what ever it is tightly. She let's goes and slowly opens her eyes. Emerald eye's meet icy blue eye's as she looks up to find Leo lying on top of her. (All of this happens in slow motion) Then she goes to scream but doesn't as Leo jumps up and tries to calm her "Shhhhh….Quiet. It's Ok I won't hurt you."

She jumps out of her bed furious. He blushes a bit when she gets out from under her covers in a thin silky dark green night gown. She doesn't notice his blush with only the light of the moon and is still fuming "I don't think its ok!" She stomps "Who are you and what are you doing in my room, why I have half the mind to call the police and ….."

He comes back to reality and cuts here off. "Pan"

She stops "What?"

"My name's Pan" he say's again.

She looks amazed "You mean like Peter Pan in my stories" She sit down on her bed "I don't believe it"

Leo looks at her funny "No I'm not Peter…."

She doesn't let him finish she jumps up again "See, I knew you couldn't be he'd never come back to the same house and I've heard the stories about this place a Girl and her younger brothers disappearing" She takes a swift glance to the other end of the room where her sisters sleep the turns back to him "What kind of game…….."

He interrupts her "No, I'm not Peter, I'm Leo, Peter's my dad"

She gawks open mouthed "What….."

He smirked like his dad "now she'd let him talk" he thought "Well you see the girl that lived in this room is my mum…."

"Wendy" She interrupted.

He shook his head yes "Peter came and took her, John, and Michael away to Neverland the island of eternal youth where you can't grow any older than 16. Sixteen years ago she had me 4 years after she first set foot in Neverland. She tells stories often. Many of her home and me being the curious one decided to come take a look only to find a beautiful girl crying in her sleep."

She was amazed and blushed a bit at the beautiful statement then became indignant "I was not crying"

He smiled "He remembered that saying from one of the stories his mum told about her and Peter."

"Ok" he said "You weren't crying" No reason to upset her again.

All this time Tink had kept quiet. This girl certainly was a spit fire. Nothing like Wendy she could get to like this girl.

Leo had to ask "What is your name?

She was quiet for a moment then remembered her manners "My name is Virginia Ann Keller and your Leo Pan right?"

He smiled "Actually my name's Leonardo Raphael Pan. My mum named me, but you can call me Leo."

"Then you can call me Ginny" (A/n: I know it's from Harry Potter, but I love the name.)

They both smiled at each other. Then he spoke again "Well Ginny would you like to fly away to Neverland with me?"

She was quiet for a second and was looking at her feet she'd rather stay young forever with this hansom son of Peter Pan than grow up in the corrupt world around her, her parents weren't much help being gone all the time. But then she looked over to her sisters and smiled they could sleep through any thing she thought. Then she frowned she couldn't leave them they were only 14.

Leo caught the direction she was looking at and smiled he leaned close and whispered in her ear "They can come too"

She jumped a little at hearing him so close.

She smiled up at him this was going to be some great adventure and hopefully it would never end.

A/N: Please Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!