Fan Fiction ❯ Nonomori ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Nonomori

"Sing "Nonomori" - endless corridors"

"Say "Nonomori" - hopeless warriors"




This Story takes place in Yorda's POV and Ico's .This is based on the USA Release of the game. Sony EA owns ICO, So don't sue, I am not making money off this fanfic.Any Questions or Problems with this story. Mail me at sailorrikku@hotmail.com.
And I would like thank Faye Faye for reweaving.



Chapter II
"It Begins"



--------------------------------------Yorda's Pov-------------------------------------------------------

SNAP went the chain and the boy went flying in the air and he hit the ground.

My cage fall and the door flew open

I took a step out of my cage

The boy slide back from me and said to me "Who-who are you and what are doing here?"

"isudio dksj dksjd (Yorda is my name and, My mother has trapped me) kdjskd jfuis jsdu jjayisu jhj (You are the horned one, what's you name?)

The boy looked at me, he knew no words I was saying

"Ico"he said

"Damn, the horned one broke its tomb, I will sent out one of my dark souls." The Queen slammed a stone to the ground

-----------------------------------Ico's Pov-------------------------------------------------------------

She glowed with a white light and was as pale as a ghost.

Something appeared behind her, it was a Black looking spirited. It grabbed her and threw her over its shoulder.

"Let go of her!!!"

Right next to me was a stick that had some fire on it, I pick it up and ran with rage and knocked that spirit in to next week.

She fell to the ground, and the spirit was agury.He pushed me in to the wall next to her. I got up quickly and smacked it again and again till it disappeared.

I took her hand it was warm but so weak. She got up and stared at me. Those eyes stared at me; it sent chills up my spine.

---------------------------------Yorda's Pov-------------------------------------------------

He saved me, I wish I could tell him "Thank you." It felt weird when I took his hand. He was so warm and he had spirit.

He held my hand and took me to an Idol doors with pictures of "Horned Souls" that came before Ico.And then a green light came from my body and then the doors opened to a stairwell.

The room was crawling with "Spider Wraiths" and Fortress Ghouls.

I looked at Ico in his Battle position and he started to hit the souls.

Soon there were no spirits left in the room, and we head to the door.

"DAMN!!!!!That Ico he defeat my spirits!!!!!!!!!!!!!"The Queen yelled

--------------------------Ico's Pov---------------------------------------------------

The door leaded to a ledge to the castle, we headed to the middle of the ledge it was a huge gap. I had to jump it, but how was Yorda going to make it?
I let go of her hand, and jumped in the air, and I barely made it.
"Nonomori!!" I called at her. I put out my hand; she backed up and then jump for her life. She graped my hand, it started to slip, but I picked up in time.

She pointed at a door on the other side of the roof. We head to that place.

The room was big, it lead to a huge door. Then I saw her ghostly hand point to the door. We walked down the path to the door till we got to the middle of the walkway, it was ambush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------- --------End of Chapter II----------------------------------------
Will Yorda and Ico beat the ambush?
What is behind that big door?
Or what is Yorda hiding?

See next time on "Nonomori"