Fan Fiction ❯ Observations of a Wolverine ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Nothing turns you on,” Logan observed.
 
“What makes you say that?” Dr. Xavier asked.
 
“Emma Frost, Storm, Rogue, Jean when she was alive. You're surrounded by all these gorgeous women and there's not even a stirring of testosterone,” Logan said.
 
“Really?”
 
“Which makes me wonder if you're gay,” he continued. “Yet again, Scott, Kurt, Alex when he's here…”
 
“Yourself.”
 
“Same thing,” Logan finished. “Nothing turns you on.”
 
“Most people don't think about that, either, Logan,” Dr. Xavier pointed out.
 
“Shall I dissect?”
 
“Be my guest.”
 
“Emma Frost walks around with everything hanging out. She even gets to stick-up-his-ass Scott. Storm practically threw herself at you and got frustrated. Rogue would happily do anything you told her to. She adores you. Jean sat at your feet while you were training her,” Logan said. “Nothing.”
 
“It could have something to do with the fact that Miss Frost has tried to kill me and the others are my students and friends,” Xavier pointed out.
 
“What about Scott? He worships you, too. Kurt sees you as a figure of authority who must be obeyed. Alex fucks everyone he can get into his bed,” Logan said. “How does all of this not turn you on?”
 
“Just because everything gets to you does not me an it must get to me, as well,” Xavier said. “None has ever tried, either. It would be inappropriate in most cases.”
 
“What if I tried?”
 
“Be my guest.”
 
Logan chuckled. “Favorite line?” he asked. “Or are you serious?”
 
“I'm serious. Be my guest.”
 
Logan lifted the professor out of his wheelchair and dropped him on the floor.
 
“You're light.”
 
“I haven't walked in years, either.”
 
Logan maneuvered awkwardly around Xavier's useless legs until he was comfortable. He reached down and fumbled with Xavier's belt buckle.
 
“I don't like this belt,” he snarled.
 
Logan eventually settled for cutting the belt off.
 
“Logan,” Charles scolded.
 
Logan raised an eyebrow at him and continued with his work until the professor was completely naked on the floor beneath him.
 
The telepath groaned as Logan touched him, sliding his fingers over his cock. He hadn't thought he could be aroused, but Logan was certainly proving him wrong.
 
Lips met his. He melted.
 
Then Logan stopped, got him back into his clothes, and handed him his belt. He was picked up, once again, and deposited in his wheelchair.
 
“I guess some things do turn you on,” Logan said.
 
And then he left.
 
Xavier stared at the door for a moment, then turned his attention to the, er, problem at hand.