Fan Fiction ❯ Of Hot Coffe and Cherry Kool-Aid ❯ Oh My God, I’m a Girl! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Hot Coffee and Cherry Kool-Aid

Episode One - Oh My God, I'm a Girl!

Wrapped up in a blanket Alex Rotaban mumbles in his sleep.

"What is it Hikari, you want to sleep with me?" He smiles. "Oh, I see, a little more than sleep eh?"

"Alex wake up it's almost 9:00!" Jessica Rotaban yells toward Alex's room.

"Aw mom can't it wait," He smiles, "I'm in the middle of a good dream" He rolls over and his smile becomes even larger.

"You're missing your favorite show!" She yells toward the room again.

"Captain Rocket Dude! Shit I forgot!" He jumps out of bet and grabs the bowl of cereal and cup of hot coffee his mother is holding for him. "Thanks mom!"

"Not a problem." She walks into the laundry room and puts a load of clothes into the washing machine. Sitting in front of the television Alex does not ever hear her.

"And now it's time for: CAPTAIN ROCKET DUDE!" Alex eats a spoon full of cereal as the cheesy theme song of the cheesiest show in Japan plays.

"God I love this show." Alex says through a mouthfull of cereal.

"Mr. Spanky how long does it take a woodchuck to chuck wood?"

"Appoxamately thirty logs every fifteen seconds sir."

"But I thought that woodchucks couldn't chuck wood.

"Your woodchucks might not but the Vorkan ones do."

"Oh…I think I get you Spanky."

Alex burst out in laughter.

"You tell him Spanky!" He continues to laugh at what had to be the dummest thing to everyone but Alex.

"Alex," Jessica leans out from behind the fron door, "I'm going out for awhile, your father will be home at six and your sister is still sleeping in her room."

"Okay." Alex waves at his mom as he continues to watch, he soon busts into laughter as another dumb thing occurs.

"How he can watch that show I'll never know." Jessica shakes her head as she leaves. Alex starts to rub his eyes.

"I hate it when coffee doesn't work." He tries to take another sip of his coffee but falls asleep before the cup even reaches his lips.

About three hours later Alex wakes up and looks around. Sitting up he looks into a mirror across the room and notices something.

"What the…" He touches his chest and feels that in fact what he sees is real. "This has to be some sort of bad dream" Alex puts his hands in his boxer shorts and feels that he is no longer what her was three hours ago. "Oh my god, I'm a girl!" Quickly Alex pulls the boxers off to visualy make sure that what was felt to be missing is truly missing. "Arrrggghhh!" Alex runs into his… uh… her room.

In another room of the house Aundrea hears a scream and the slam of a door.

"What the hell is Alex doing?" She opens her door and walks into the living room. "What the?" Aundrea picks up a black pair of boxers. "Is he running around naked?" She knocks on Alex's door. "Alex, can I come in?"

"No!" A female voice yells from the otherside of the door.

"Hey is that a girl you have in there, you know what mom said about things like that you have to wait until you are eighteen." No answer comes from the otherside of the door. "All right, I'm coming in." She pops the lock and enters the room, looking around she sees no one. "Stop hiding, if you're in here I'm going to find you." A twitching of a heap of dirty clothes catches Aundrea's eye. "Ah-ha, found you!" She pulls the clothing away and reveals a nude Alex underneath.

"Don't look at me!" Alex holds her hads up in an attempt to block Aundrea's vision.

"Alex?" She sits on the bed, shocked. Alex crosses her feet and pulls her knees to her chest.

"What?" Alex looks at her sister.

"What happened to you?"

"I don't know," She looks ate her feet, "I fell asleep during Captain Rocket Dude and woke up like this." Aundrea stands again and looks down at Alex.

"Stand up."

"What?" Alex looks at her sister.

"I said stand up." She grabs Alex's arm and lifts her up.

"What are you going to do?" Alex looks at Aundrea who is scrutinizing her body.

"I need to know if you are really a woman." She squeezes Alex's breasts.

"Ow!" Alex grabs Aundrea's hand. "Not so hard dammit."

"Alright," She kneels down, "spread your legs."

"Spread my legs? Why?"

"Just to make sure." Alex listens to Aundrea and spreads her legs.

"What are you planning on do…" Alex's expressing changes to a look of discomfort.

"Well, you are definitely female." Aundrea holds her hand away from her side. "There is no doubt about it, you are a normal fiffteen year old girl."

"Did you have to sick your hand where you did to find out?" Alex yells at her sister.

"How did you think I would be able to tell if I didn't?" Aundrea says matter of factly. Alex falls back onto her bed. "You need clothes…hmm…you'll have to borrow some of mine until we go shopping later today."

"I'm not leaving untill we can figure out how to change me back."

"But it coold take all day, mom and dad will be home in less than four hours you need some clothes and you need to learn how to act like a woman." Aundrea grabs Alex by the arm and drags her protesting sybling into her room.

"Okay, first things you need are a bra and panties." Aundrea didgs in her dresser and pulls out a pair of white panites then tosses them to Alex who promptly puts them on. "Then a bra." She continues to dig usntil she finds two white bras, Aundrea tosses on to her sybling who looks at the article of closthing rather strangely.

"Okay, how do I wear this." Alex holds the bra up.

"Moron." Aundrea pulls her shirt off causing Alex to look at the door with enthusiasim. "Hey, what's the matter, you've seen me naked before."

"No I haven't!" Alex looks at the door with more enthusiasim than before.

"Hmm, well it was about ten years ago when you last bathed with me." She physically turns Alex around. "Besides you'll see a lot more of this if we can't change you back." Alex suddenly realizes what Aundrea said was true.

"Oh all right, go on.." Alex sighs watches as Aundrea diplays the proper way to wear and fasten a bra, Alex attempts to copy but fails twice until she manages to get the thing fastened Aundrea then searxhes her drawers once more, this time for a pair of jeans. "Wear these," She throws the jeans, "and this." A sweatshirt hits Alex in the face, pulling the sweatshirt off her face Alex quickly puts it on.

"What about this hair?" Alex brushes hair out of her face. Aundrea pulls Alex's hair back and fastens it in a ponytail.

"There, now let's go buy you some clothes." Aundrea grabs her car keys and leads Alex out of the house.

Of Hot Coffee and Cherry Kool-Aid - Preview

Episode 2 : What Are we Going to Tell Mom and Dad?

Aundrea:

Alex and Aundrea return from shopping right before their mother returns home,

frantic they realize that they will have to tell their parents something.

As Alex gets used to the fact that he will be a girl indefinately Aundrea has to

deal with the fact that she now has a younger sister with the mind of a boy who

will probally use this odd change of events for the wrong purposes.

Next time on Of Hot Coffee and Cherry Kool-Aid!

Girl Alex:

There will be fan service next time too!