Fan Fiction ❯ Of Hot Coffe and Cherry Kool-Aid ❯ What are we Going to Tell Mom and Dad? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Hot Coffee and Cherry Kool-Aid

Episode 2 - What are we Going to Tell Mom and Dad?

Returning from shopping Alex and Aundrea collapse onto the couch.

"I've never tried on so many clothes on in my life." Alex looks into her bags. "Are you sure I need all of this stuff?"

"Well, we needed to buy you a whole new wardrobe."

"Even this?" Alex holds up a skimpy two piece swimsuit, Aundrea grabs the suit and smiles.

"Can't I shop for myself?" She digs in one of her bags. "Here's you suit." Aundrea pulls out a conservative, yet still revealing black one-piece suit. Alex takes the suit and stuffs it into one of her bags.

"Where am I going to put all this stuff?" Alex looks at the twelve bags of women's clothing they just bought.

"Don't you have that extra dresser in you closet?"

"Yeah, I forgot about that thing." She thinks for a moment. "Will all of this stuff fit?"

"Let's find out." Aundrea grabs six of the bags and heads toward Alex's room, grabbing her six Alex follows.

About twenty minutes later Aundrea and Alex struggle to close the top drawer of the dresser.

"Why, won't…. ngghhh… this thing…. ngghhh… close." Aundrea pushes against the drawer.

"Is there something … ngghhh… in the way?"