Fan Fiction ❯ Of Hot Coffe and Cherry Kool-Aid ❯ And Now to Change You Back ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Of Hot Coffee and Cherry Kool-Aid

Episode 3 - And Now to Change You Back

Aundrea walks around the house searching for her sibling, she reaches the door to Alex's room and knocks twice.

"Alex, are you awake?"

"Ngghhh, go away!" Alex covers her head with a pillow.

"Mom and Dad are gone, we've got time to figure out how to change you back." She knocks on the door again. "Wake up!"

"Just another hour please." Alex keeps the pillow over her head. Aundrea opens the door and pulls the sheet off of Alex. "ACK!" Alex quickly covers her self up.

"Sleeping without anything on now I see." Aundrea throws the sheet back to Alex. "Just remember that you can get in trouble if you do that. Now C'mon, don't bother dressing, we're going to figure out how to change you back." Aundrea grabs Alex's arm and drags her to the bathroom. "Into the tub with you."

"Wha?" A sleepy Alex says moments before landing in the bathtub. "Ouch! My ass!" She looks around the room. "What are you going to do Aundrea?" Aundrea smiles as she picks up a pitcher full of coffee and pours it all over Alex. "What the hell did you do that for?"
"Nope, not cold coffee." Aundrea readies another pitcher. "And now soda pop." She dumps the pitcher on Alex.

"DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS?" Alex looks at the soda and coffee mixture dripping from her body.

"Well we need to find out what will change you back." She dumps more stuff on Alex. "If we don't you have to go to school like this." Alex thinks for a moment before grabbing a pitcher and dumping its contents on her self.

"Eww, did you have to have syrup in that one?" Alex looks at the syrup flowing down her arms.

"Yep, I have all the liquids we have in the house." She dumps another pitcher on Alex.

"I hate this…" Alex sits there and allows Aundrea to pour more stuff all over her.

Two hours later Aundrea throws up her hands in disgust.

"I give up!" She stands and walks out. "Shower!" Alex happily stands, pulls the shower curtain over and starts the water.

"Finally! I can get this crap off of me!" She lathers up happily.

Aundrea stands at the kitchen sink washing her hands.

I don't get this, why didn't anything work? She turns off the water and dries her hands. I guess I get to go and buy some stuff tomorrow. She walks into her room and closes the door. Alex pops out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair wrapped in another.

"Ah, much, much better." Alex