Fan Fiction ❯ panther power (P.E.T.Y) ❯ The beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Panther Power (P.E.T.Y)
 
Panther_enjeru: eeeeeeee, I finally get to share my story with people…
This story is somewhat based on me and my friends. The main characters are Enjeru; the white panther girl, Paaparu-Bara; the purple panther girl, Taikou-Bara; the pink panther girl, Yuuhou; the rainbow panther girl, Chishio; the Siberian tiger girl, and Iriai; the white tiger girl. And this is how my story goes:
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
 
 
 
It's getting late; they should have been here by now. Ian thought to himself as he weighted in the high part of the stadium slowly filling with people for the show of a life time, Yuuhou Hart, the famous pop star of English culture.
 
“So, have any of them arrived yet Ian??” Dave asked as he walked to his seat. Dave is tall thin 17 year old boy with short brown hair and the most beautiful brown eyes a guy could possibly have. Most girls had fallen in love with him, yet he never cared for any of them. He was weighting for a girl to light up his world.
 
“No, and it's starting to tick me off.” Ian said grouchily. Unlike Dave the wonderful perfection, Ian had the hugest attitude problem of any one in the history of the world (except Inuyasha there about tied; I suppose.) He does however have shoulder length blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He was thin, and tall, but not as tall as Dave, and was 16.
 
“Maybe they didn't” Dave started but was cut off.
“It's about time, there they are.” Ian sighed as 3 girls walked to their seats in the front row.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
 
Hmmmmmmmm………. I wonder who the three girls in the front row are. They have panther ears like me and two of them look much alike.Yuuhou thought to her self looking in to the front row. Yuuhou, the star of the show, was young about 14, blond and blue eyed, she had dazzling eyes but wore Contacts she was decently skinny, and loved the rainbow.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
 
“WOW!! Yuuhou Heart, live in person, I just love her music, and she's the best.” Paaparu-bara cried amongst the crowd Paaparu-bara flower/ star was beautiful with awkwardly natural pink hair and purple eyes. In a purple look alike dress to the young pop star singer. She was a hyper goody.
 
“I know, she's really pretty, why did you come??” The girl in different colours next to P.B said, and asked the girl in pink next to her.
 
“Oh by the way I'm Enjeru Sun” (A/N: tee hee, tis me) Enjeru, she had an attitude problem as well as Ian, but her long brown hair and deep bluish-gray eyes were much nicer then his blond hair and baby blue's. A stubborn girl with issue's. At age 14, along with P.B. and the other girl T.B. beside her.
 
“I came because it was either this or babysitting, so I chose this.” Said Taikou-Bara, a natural purple haired pink eyed girl in pink sweats and a pink t-shirt.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
 
 
GUY'S AND CHICK'S PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR YUUHOU HEART AND HER FIRST HIT BLUE EYED MENUS!!!
 
A booming voice said as Yuuhou came out on center stage with her keyboard.