Fan Fiction ❯ panther power (P.E.T.Y) ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Panther Power (P.E.T.Y) chapter 3
 
Taikou-Bara: ok, enough with the preppy purple kid. Ugh… any ways lets pick up from Ian(A/N: hey this is timeturnner and I need to correct a mistake. I've been spelling P.B's name wrong. Sorry it's Paapuru-Bara)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
 
"I mean her." Ian said pointing to a person behind the girls.
 
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How the heck is she floating? Where'd she come from?” Enjeru panicked.
 
“That is Haiyaku. She's a total witch.” Ian said as he crossed his arms and turned his head away from the woman on the stage.
 
“You know that freaky floating person up there?” Enjeru asked giving the blond haired guy an evil look.
 
“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT LOOK FOR?” he yelled at her.
 
“Huh? Oh uh….WHAT DOES IT MATTER.” Enjeru shot back.
 
BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!” Ian yelled again
 
“OH AND YOU KNOW ME???” Enjeru snapped.
 
“Enjeru Sun, 14 yrs old. Centreville's high school. Grade 9. Need I say more?” Ian smirked at her.
 
“Uh, Ahh crazy stalkers dude.” Enjeru rolled her eyes.
 
“Hello. Earth to idiot peoples. Quit Falling for each other right and tell us what to do. I want to leave. But certain people won't let me.” T.B. said. (A/N: that would be me.)
 
“Huh? Oh WHAT??? WHY WOULD I…” Enjeru started.
 
“Oh come on.” T.B. said.
 
“So what do we do?” Yuuhou said.
 
“Take these.” Dave said handing them each a necklace when Haiyaku started firing blows at them.
 
“HEY!! WOULD YOU HOLD ON A MINET? WE'RE NOT DONE YET!!” T.B yelled at her. Each of the girl's necklaces was different. Enjeru had angel wing that had something closed with in them and a halo surrounding the top of the wings. Paapuru-Bara had a closed purple rose that started opening at the tip.
Taikou-Bara had an upside-down rose that looked like something was ready to fall out. And Yuuhou had a clear heart completely filled with what looked like rainbow sparkles. But there were two more. A red droplet that looked like real blood, and a set of white and black paws that had something within them.
 
“Now just hold on to them and let them know what your wish them to help you with.” Dave said as he dodged a blast.
 
“Ok. If you say so.” Enjeru said grabbing her charm, along with the other four.
 
“Power charms, give us the power to defeat this witch.” The four said in unison. And at that point the power pendants began to glow as the girls each transformed.
 
“Yuuhou, Power of mechanics.” Yuuhou said as her transformation finished. She had on a form fitting rainbow sequin-like tube top at the end of which started a dull rainbow skirt that at about mid thigh it split into 7 different strips of fabric, one of each colour of the rainbow. She also had rainbow clear class shoes and wrist guards from her wrists to half way up to her elbow. Her Long blond hair was out waving in the faint breeze brushing against her yellow panther ears. And her long yellow tail had gained in a rainbow ribbon tied around the end. Butterfly-like wings sprouted from her back and were formed of some small rainbow balls of light. Her crystal blue eyes were dancing with excitement, and lastly her heart necklace was bouncing around her chest.
 
“Taikou-Bara, Power of Fire.” Tai said as she finished the transformation. She had formed a spandex-like pink t-shirt with pink dull pink shorts that changed the shade of pink with her attitude. She was also wearing white-pink socks with dark pink runners. On her hands were pink fingerless gloves. Her long Purple hair was pulled out of her face with a neon pink hair band yet still playing in the breeze. Her pink panther ears were twitching with the sound. Out of her back grew large green wings in the shape of leafs. Her eyes pink yet electric with anger. The pink tail she had had a pink ribbon on the end. Last was the necklace that was burning up from the anger she had.
 
“Paapuru-Bara, Power of air.” It was her turn to finish. She was wearing a shimmering purple ballerina style dress that had petal like emblems on it. She had purple leotards on her legs with deep purple ballet slippers. Her beautiful pink Pigtails were held up above her purple panther ears with lilac hair bands and frolicking. She had gloves that went from her fingertips all the way to her mid upper arm that dulled with her strength. Her tail had a purple ribbon placed on the end of it. Out of her back, formed large wings that appeared as giant bloomed purple roses. Her purple eyes were jumping with fun. And her necklace was playing in the wind circling it.
 
“Enjeru, Power of water.” Enjeru the soon to be leader had finished transforming last. She had a similar top to Yuuhou, accept it was white and attached to the top was a thick white fish net-like material that formed it into a turtleneck and the sleeves at her elbow flared and ended just past her wrists. She had a white mini school skirt that shimmered in the light. Her plain white runners had formed into tall white boots that reached just below her knees. On her hands were white gloves that slightly flared just at her wrists then stopped but glowed with the enthusiasm within her. Her long silky brown locks were tightly pulled in to a low pony tale that was held there with white ribbon. On the tip of her brown tale was also a white ribbon. Out of her back huge angel wings appeared. Here blue eyes were jumping with enthusiasm. And her necklace was gently sitting on her chest waiting for the fight.
 
“EEEEEEKKKK. I GOT WINGS NOW TO?? AHH MAN. HEY!! QUITE THROUGHING THOSE DAMN POWER BLASTS!” Enjeru yelled at the witch. The girls were dodging blast from left to right. Then from behind a blast was heading for the tired out white panther.
 
“Enjeru!! MOVE!!” Ian shouted trying to warn her. All Enjeru could do was turn to look at the horrifically large blast heading towards her. “Stupid girl.” Ian muttered as he jumped over to her and pushed her out of the way along with himself.
 
“Oh, uh thanks.” She stumbled over her words, while turning red at the same time.
 
“You are very annoying right now. Get out there and get the girls to help you destroy Haiyaku. Use your weaponry. Just grab your necklace and ask for it.” Ian snorted and pushed her off and out into the battle grounds yet again.
 
“Ok. Power Pendent I need a weapon to help me destroy the witch that lays here. Please help me.” Enjeru said griping the pendant. The all of a sudden a bow and arrow with no tip appeared in her hands. “Huh? What the heck is this gunna do? There's nothing to hit her with.” Enjeru asked confused.
 
“Just shoot it Stupid.” Ian said from behind her.
 
“AAAAHHH!!! Don't do that. You scared me. Shoot it? It's defective it won't do anything.” Enjeru said flipping on him.
 
“Just do it you dumb girl.” Ian said glaring at her.
 
“DON'T CALL ME STUPID OR DUMB!!!” Enjeru yelled at him.
 
“IF YOU SHOOT THE DAMN ARROW I WON'T!” Ian shouted.
 
“Fine.” Enjeru said as she began to aim at the witch. As the arrow left her hand the tip started to glow with energy. And when it hit Haiyaku it blasted her complete arm off.
 
“You damn brat!!!” Haiyaku screamed in pain as the blood ran out of the wound. With that she disappeared.
 
“Cool. I did it.” Enjeru smiled. As the weapon in her hand disappeared back into her necklace and her along with the other four retuned into their original outfits.
 
“YOU IDIOT GIRL!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE STUPIDIST PERSON I'VE EVER MET!!!!” Ian shouted from yet again behind Enjeru.
 
“HEY, YOU SAID IF I SHOY THE ARROW YOU WOULDN'T CALL ME STUPID!!” Enjeru yelled back.
 
“I ALSO TOLD YOU TO GET THE OTHERS TO HELP SO YOU WOULD KILL HER. NOT SCARE HER AWAY TO REORGINIZE AND COME BACK!!!” Ian shouted.
 
“Ian. Quit acting like an idiot yourself. These girl don't even understand the drastic change in there lives.” Dave stated calmly. Ian let out a `humph' and Dave began to explain the happenings.