Fan Fiction ❯ Play Hard To Get ❯ Sabrina's Party ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Play hard to get." she whispered to me in the darkness of my room, my younger sister, a mere age of 16 knew more about men than me. I looked at her sillouette in the darkness, her form was turned toward me I couldn't see her face for it was hidden in the shadows the moon cast down through my closed window. I sighed and shook my head, "I understand." I whispered to her, my head was downcast, even in the dark you could see my tears.

I heard my sister sigh, and then the weight on the bed shifted, then I felt Aurora's arms go around my shoulders, "Sister, don't cry... Just listen to my words, and you'll be alright." I shook my head, and wiped the stream of silver tears that had escaped from my closed eyes.

She smiled, even if I couldn't see it, I knew she was smiling. I looked up at her shadow before me, and I smiled back at her."I hope so." I whispered to her. She stood from her spot and whispered, "Good night, sister." And with that said, she left my room, shutting the door on her way out.

I laid on my bed, staring at the shadows that dare dance across my ceiling, smiling slightly at the radomousity of my thoughts running through my mind at the moment.

For the longest time I stayed awake, thinking about what my sister had said to me tonight. "Play hard to get...." That was my fault, that was the reason why I had my heart broken... By the one person I thought would never do a childish act such as that.

The next morning... I awoke around 11am. I brushed the sleep from my eyes, and walked out of my room. "Sam, get dressed, you and me are going to go to Sabrina's party!" Aurora said smiling. Not just any smile, I knew she was planning something... I hate it when she does this... she makes it to where I can't say no... have no choice... "Aurora, why are you doing this?" I asked... I knew her games. "You are so depressed, sis... you need to get out... see all of your friends...get your mind off of him..." she said, her eyes were hiding something... "Ah...on the contrary..those are your friends..." I whispered as I walked back into my room to take a shower... whether or not I agreed I had to go with my sister... neither Shana sister was aloud to leave and go to a party without the other...

I got into the shower, it was freezing cold... but I really didn't care... I am so numb right now... quick shower is all I need... I got out of the shower, dried off and proceeded to my room...

"Now wear something pretty!" Aurora stuck her head in my room when I was in the middle of dropping my towel. "Aurora!" I screamed. "Samantha Lynn!" my mother screamed. "Sorry, maam..." I whispered. Aurora yelled, "Sorry sis!" "Aurora Shay!" my mother screamed. "Sorry mom!" she yelled back.

Mother never approved of us screaming or raising our voices. Yet, she never denied my way of dress or Aurora's... odd...

Well... I put my 'prettiest' thing on... black bondage pants that I made myself, a black corset top, my hair worn in a simple pony tail cascading down my back to my hips, and black, hightop Converse.

"Pretty enough for you, Rory?" I asked as I came down the stairs into the kitchen. Aurora turned around from talking to my... our mother. "Yes. Very pretty." she said. "Well, bye mom!" Aurora said, kissing our mother on the cheek and walked out of the room, I heard that jingle of the keys being picked up. "Bye mother!" I said, hugging my mother from behind and walking out.
"No, Rory... I drive. Last time I was in the car with you. I about had a heart attack!" I said, nearing the car. "I can drive." Aurora said. "Fine. Just get me to Sabrina's alive." I sighed.

Lets just say the ride over to Sabrina's house wasn't long, even if she did live on the other side of town. "RORY!" I screamed, "PEDESTRIAN!" "Oh calm down, sister..." she said smiling, slamming on the brakes causing me to fly forward, if it hadn't been for my seatbelt, I would have flown through the window.... We finally got to Sabrina's.

Sabrina walked out of the garage door. "I knew I heard Aurora's car." she said smiling widely. "The party is later on, around 7. So you guys just relax until then." she said walking back into the house. "Hey, sis. I am going to go get Sandra, Raven, and some other people. Be right back." with that said, Aurora hopped into her Lexus and sped off.

I loved her house. Her parents didn't care about the parties. Didn't care what went on. I walked into the house and flopped on to the couch in the game room. There, Jonathan, my sisters boyfriend, Sabrina's brother was playing Halo 2. "Hey, Sam." he said, without looking away from the television screen. "Where's Rory?" "She's coming... she said she had to go pick up some other people..." I said... "Ah, okay. Damn it!" Jonathan screamed. "That bitch won't die!" he screamed. No one could have heard that if they wanted to. The room was sound proof.

I sighed and stood up from the couch. "You're such an idiot." I said... walking out of the room. Shutting the door behind me, hearing Jon screaming profanities at the television again. "What a loser..." I sighed. "But he's my loser." I heard Rory's voice say from down the hallway. I jumped. "When did you get back here?" I asked. "Just now." she said walking past me, and into the game room.

I walked into Sabrina's room, and was tackled by Sandra. "Samantha!" she screamed. "What the f-ah!" I screamed, falling back on the bed. "Hey... Sandra..." I gasped. "Where's Robert?" I asked, after she had gotten off of me. "Oh he's coming, he's going to go pick up Stephen, Amanda, Tyler, and Brandon." she said, her eyes glazed over from the sound of her boyfriend's name. "Sandra... get off of Sam." I heard Raven say. "Okyday." she said, smiling.

7 came around, and the house was full of people, Jon and Robert were still playing Socom, I couldn't find Rory... Raven, Stephen, Amanda, Tyler, Sandra, Brandon and few other people were playing spin the bottle... I couldn't find Sabrina either.... where the hell were they? I walked up the stairs to Jonathan's room, where his band held their practice every other weekend. Or whenever...

I walked into the room and I saw Sabrina and Aurora sitting on the bed, Sabrina was on the phone, talking to someone... "Yea... get over here!" Aurora looked over at me, when she heard the door shut. "That'll be $40.50 for 17 large pizza?" Sabrina said. "Okay, now the food is taken care of." Sabrina said, standing up and walking past me. Aurora got up and left before I could ask her what was going on. I knew something wasn't right, and when I ran out of Jon's room to get a hold of my sister, she had gone and dissappeared into the crowd of drunk, sweating bodies...

"Damn it... I lost her..." I whispered. I gave up... when she didn't want to be found, she couldn't be found. I walked into the game room again... Jon couldn't be found either... Sandra and Robert were all over eachother on the couch... I left... I didn't want to replay what happen at my house...

I sat on the couch in the living room... watching the masses of people dance to BYOB. I saw Shaun walking around in his camo. God that boy should have just left...

I got up, not wanting Shaun to see me... "What's cookin' good lookin'?" I heard his annoying voice ring out above the blaring white noise of music. Then I felt his arms go around my waist. "Damn it, Shaun... let go of me..." I said, trying to pry his arms off of me. "What's wrong, Sam?" he asked. "You're my problem Shaun!" I yelled. He wouldn't let me go... "Geez all I wanted to do was say hey!" he said, letting go of me. "You said hey, now go away!" I said, glaring at him. With that said, he stomped away, I went out onto the back porch, where no one was. My dumbass self forgot my jacket... I left it in my car... which was parked in the driveway at home... and Aurora and I were spending the night over here. I curled up into myself, freezing cold, from the winter air. Then I felt someone's jacket go over my shoulders, but I didn't hear anyone come outside... "I saw what Shaun did to you." I heard HIS voice say. Then I felt the weight shift on the swing I was sitting on. "Yea... he never leaves me alone..." I said... pulling his jacket closer me. "Yea... I've noticed... that's why I punched him..." he said, staring at me, I knew he was, even if I didn't want to look at him. "You..." I started to say, until Shaun came running outside holding his jaw. "Damn it Ryan! What was that for!?" I heard Ryan sigh and stand up. He was the kind of guy that wouldn't get into fights willingly... "Shaun, come on man. Leave the girl alone." Ryan said. I stood up, pulling Ryan's jacket closer to my slender form. "It's alright..." I said, staring down Shaun. Right before I punched Shaun, causing him to fall backward. "Excuse me..." I whispered, "This is yours..." I said, handing Ryan his Slipknot hoodie back. He looked at me, "Sam..." he said, as he grabbed my arm before I could walk back into the house. "Hm?" I said, turning toward him. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. "You've been acting different lately... everytime I try to talk to you at school you completely dismiss me." He said, pulling me back over to the swing. "You hurt me..." I said, looking up at him. "How?" he asked. "You made me feel like nothing to you..." I said. "Oh..." is all he could say... "Yea.." I whispered. I needed to get away from him... even if he did make me feel safe. "Ryan...?" I whispered. "Yea?" he said, looking at me, I felt like crying. "I love you..." I said, walking away quickly, feeling like a fool.

"Aurora!" I screamed as I barged into Sabrina's room. "Yes?" she said, she and Jon were on Sabrina's bed, just holding eachother talking to eachother. "Get up, now... we're leaving..." I said near crying... "No..." she said, "We're not leaving, just because you're throwing an immature tantrum." she said sitting up. "Fine." I said, leaving Sabrina's room. "Sam!" I heard Sandra yell. "Yea!" I said running down the hallway. Then I slipped when I tried to grab ahold of the door frame, slidding past the door and into Ryan. I screamed until I hit him. "Whoa... Sam...why are you running?" he asked me. "Sandra wanted something." I said, breathless, at how close he was holding me. It felt right. Sandra stuck her head out of the game room. "Sam...where..." She said looking around until she spotted me and Ryan. "Oh!" she said giggling and then went back into the game room. "Sandra!" I screamed. I tried to get out of Ryan's arms, but he wouldn't let me go... because Shaun walked by, glaring at us. I turned around, staring up at him, I always thought he had beautiful eyes and lips. I bit my lower lip and put my hands on his chest, trying to get out of his arm. "Now what's this, "I Love You." all about?" he asked, not letting me lose eye contact with him. " I love you... there's nothing to it! I love you!" I said, looking up at him, he gave one of his looks and his grip on me loosend enough for me to get away...

"Damn it!" I said, as I went outside, not caring at all at how cold it was. Amanda and Tyler were sitting on the couch in the living room, all over eachother. I went off the back porch and out into the back yard. I saw Lily sitting by a bon fire and I went over to her, and sat next to her. "Hey, hunny." She said, hugging me. "Hey, Lily." I said, smiling. "What are you up to?" she asked me. "Nothing really, trying to avoid Ryan..." I said, looking at the fire, not wanting to make eye contact with her either.

"Why is that?" I heard Lily say. "Because I just made the biggest idiot of myself." I replied. "Aw, hunny. What did you do?" she asked me. "I told him I loved him." I said... daring to glance at her, knowing what I said was the biggest mistake. But it wasn't. She didn't laugh, or look at me wierd. "Well, if that's how you feel about him, it was the best thing to say to him." she said in her motherly tone. I shook my head, smiling slightly, for her age... even if she was only 18, she was a very wise person. I stood up, hugged her, and walked back into the house.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" I heard people shout at the tops of their lungs. Shaun, and Luke were in a fist fight... Luke got thrown into a glass coffee table, shards of glass flying everywhere. "What the hell is going on here?!" I heard Sabrina's mother call. When had Mrs. Johnson gotten home?! Her eyes instinctivly looked over at Shaun, his face bruised, and bleeding. "Shaun!" she yelled, Mr. Johnson came running into the room, hearing his wife screaming. "What's going on here!?" he yelled his voice booming like that of heavy artillery being shot off. Shaun was in so much trouble. When Luke had hit the table it had made fresh gashes in his back and forearms. "Oh my god!" Mrs. Johnson cried, as she ran over to Luke, "Sabrina!" she cried. "Bring your aunt in here!" "Alright." Sabrina said running away from the scene. I looked over at Shaun, oh god, Mr. Johnson was going to kill him! I tried not to laugh. Aurora looked over at me, I was trying so hard to keep a straight face. She gave me the 'look' the look that said, "You laugh, and I kick your ass." I cleared my throat, and my lips stopped having a spasm. Jon was standing next to Ryan, smiling, knowing that the best day in his life had come true. His smile broadened and Aurora elbowed him, giving him the same look she gave me.

In the end, Luke had gotten stitches, and Shaun got his ass kicked out of the party. "And if I ever see your ass around my house again, Shaun, I'll shoot you on sight!" Mr. Johnson screamed, Sabrina's parents were cool, but her father was scary when mad. Shaun had gotten into his truck and had drove off in such a huff it wasn't funny, I wanted to see Mr. Johnson get a hold of Shaun too! Damn it... oh well.

I noticed something... for the rest of the party, almost... Ryan wouldn't talk, just stare at me. I would stare back at him. I sat on the bed next to Aurora and Jon , just holding eachother. Ryan was in there, watching Markus and Stephen play some RPG game online. I looked over at Ryan, and stood up, this was it, I was sick of being some cowardly little girl. "Hey, Ryan. Sorry if I scared you...earlier..." I whispered as I sat next to him. "What are you talking about? You didn't scare me..." he said looking at me... I did the unimaginable then... I couldn't stop myself, it was like my common sense had taken a little vacation. I kissed him. He just stared at me, with that certain look he gives. "Hm?" I asked. "What the?" was all he could manage. He had denied me, told me he wanted to only be friends with me . Then I went and kissed him! What an idiotic move! Practical Sensible started to scream at me, deciding now was a good time to come back. Aurora herself looked at me like I was insane. I was starting to think that myself.

The room was quiet, beside the low humming sound of the computer, and the occasional scream of agony from the RPG game that Stephen and Markus were playing. It was a good thing too, because I didn't think I could take anymore embarrassment. I didn't want to look at him. I knew he going to give me the same look that Aurora gave me. I dared to glance at him. Taking in his features. He wasn't looking at me like I was insane. No not at all! He was... smiling? What the hell? He was the one that denied me. He told me straight up, "Sam, I don't want a girlfriend right now... and I see you more as a friend." Aurora was there when he told me. But now, he was smiling?! I could only stare at him. Aurora looked at Jon, and Jon looked back at my sister. He took her facial expressions as a sign to leave the room. She walked over to the computer, and turned the moniter off, so as not disturb Markus' and Stephens game. "Hey!" they shouted in unison. Jon stood up off the bed, heading out of Sabrina's room, looking back at the two scowling boys in their swivel desk chairs. "Come on guys." Jon said. "No! We're playin' a game here!" yelled Markus. Jon sighed, and walked over to Markus, picking him up by the back of his shirt and carrying Markus out of the room, Stephen had left when he had been asked to. They shut the door, I knew my sisters game and I thanked her for leaving us alone, because I was starting to feel uncomfortable with so many people in the room.

I turned toward Ryan, he still smiling, I looked at his lips, they were so perfect, he was perfect. That's why I had had a crush on him, he was perfect, he made me feel safe, made me feel like a person, even if he did confuse me most of the time I was near him. I stood up and sat on Sabrina's bed, I stared at him. I glanced away, Practical Sensible screaming, "What the fuck are you doing?! You're going to regret it! Sam! You're not thinking that way! Sam?!"I had to shut up Practical Sensible. She was annoying, I knew what I was doing. She just needed to take a long vacation, a permanent one!

"Sam?" I heard his voice ring out, I could barely hear him over the screeching noise of Practical Sensible. I jumped, I didn't know why either. "Ryan?" I asked... he just looked at me, still sitting on one of the swivel desk chairs, the one that Stephen had sat in previously. I felt sick, well not sick, but I felt like I needed to be held by someone I trusted. I stood up, and sat in his lap, feeling secure and safe. He always made me feel better, he was like a drug to me. "Sam?" before he could say anything else, I mumbled, "Just hold me." I put his arms around my waist and I curled up into him, feeling better, the funny thing is, he didn't push me away, like I had always feared. I only had to take the chance, to make it clear I wasn't timid around him anymore. I think my actions that night made him see that. I looked up at him the best I could, "Ryan.. thanks." I whispered, then I kissed him, his lips were so soft. He didn't refuse either. He wanted me just as bad I wanted him, I knew that. But what had made him change his mind? The blaring music became louder, as the door flew open, Mrs. Johnson opened the door, making sure nothing bad was happening. "Ryan are you spending the night?" she asked, I pulled away from him, my lips feeling lonely. "Yes maam." he said smiling. "Okay, dear. " with that said, she left, leaving the door open. Sandra, Stephen, Aurora, Sabrina, Jon, and Luke all ran into the room laughing and carrying on, about Amanda and Tyler having sex on the game room floor. I felt Ryans chest vibrate from his laughter, I laughed, feeling better. Sabrina was holding a tape recorder, recording all the 'naughty' things going on. I stood up, wanting to see this, I know it sounds perverse, but what the hell? It's a party!

I took ahold of Ryans hand, not feeling paranoid now. Sabrina opened the door, camera in place. And like in the porn movies, there was Tyler and Amanda... doing, I didn't know what... I was the most inoccent one there, being the only the virgin there beside Aurora. Ryan had told me he was a virgin too, but how could he be with looks like his? He had to practically beat the girls off with a stick at our highschool! "Yea baby! Give it to me!" yelled Sabrina, walking around the couple on the floor, acting like a porn director, it was funny. "Goddamn..." I heard Stephen whisper, I looked over at him, he had a pained expression on his face, well that's what it appeared to be at first glance. "What's wrong?" I asked. That had to be the dumbest question I asked that night. I looked down, I knew what was wrong! Stephen then disappeared, saying something about needing his girlfriend, Raven.

I felt Ryan's arms go around my waist, he just held me as we watched. I heard Aurora giggle, Jon was holding her and saying something to her, she glanced over at us, Ryan and I, and then laughed, turning toward Jon and kissed him. What was so funny? "What the?!" Amanda screamed after 30 minutes of us watching, she finally caught on! We were watching them! She had the fires of hell burning in her eyes. Tyler, looking up at the camera, perfectly balanced on Sabrina's right shoulder, smiled, saying "Yea! I nailed her AGAIN!" in his own little language. Just that smile said it ALL!

We left the two to get dressed in privacy, even though I don't know why, since we saw every inch of them nude. And "Ready For Their Close-Ups." as Sabrina puts it.

"Strip DDR!" Sabrina yelled, bringing out two dance pads, those of us left, and the not injured ones were to play, and if we lost, or got a lower grade than our opponant, we lost one article of clothing. The rules were simple enough. Round 1 Sabrina, the queen of DDR versus our queen of DDR, Aurora! Beat for beat, move for move, perfect, perfect, perfect. Was all you see flash across the screen. Both of them got the same grade. So they got off of the dance pad, next was Amanda and Tyler, Amanda lost, and Tyler got the idea, that when Amanda would take her shirt off he'd take her into the room next to the game room. Aurora was going to go again, but this time up against Jon. "Come on, Jon." Aurora said, with a slight smile I knew she was going to win, I knew he was going to have to shed his outer layers, that protected him from the peeking eyes of the fellow females in the room. Even if Jon was Aurora's, I loved the way he was built. Hell! He had a hot body!
Aurora: A+
Jon: B

Well Jon lost, and lost his shirt. Only his black fishnette under shirt remained. "Okay." said Aurora, "Sam! You go and... " before Aurora could say anything else, Jon had pushed Ryan onto the pad. "Ryan!" called out Jon. Now I knew their game! Atleast a little bit of it, hopefully...maybe? For a guy he played very well! He was almost beating my ass for a while, but being Aurora's older sister, and almost as good as her I wasn't going to lose to anyone, not EVEN Ryan.
Sam: A+
Ryan: A

"Okay, dude, you gotta lose the shirt." Stephen said, walking over to Ryan and literally yanked it up and over Ryan's head. "Damn, I didn't know Ryan was built like that!" I thought, for the most part Practical Sensible had been quiet. "Samantha Lynn Shana!" Practical Sensible screamed. I didn't pay any mind to her. I couldn't help but stare! The dude was like WHOA! "So now the 'Gothic Social Outcast' shell has fallen off." Practical Sensible sighed, knowing she couldn't control me anymore, I was still Sam the Goth Child, but I had lost all of my paranoiya... well for the night. I smirked over at Ryan who was sitting on the couch, he looked over at me and put his middle finger up at me, and looked away knowing I beat his ass. I stuck my tongue out at him and stuck mine up as well, taunting him right back. "Damn it!" I heard Jon yell, even Stephen beat him! Fishnette shirt off now, Aurora was playing around and wrapped her arms around his chest and said, "No, my property." On his chest held the razor scars from Aurora's razor blade, The words, "Aurora's Man" was the most noticable one there...but she had craved that into his chest two years ago, when she was deep in depression. He was her anti-depressant. And he was a damn good one. I also held scars, but I remember Ryan saying to me, "I don't like people who cut themselves, because it's stupid." So if he saw all my scars on my wrists and legs... chest and arms... he'd for surly push me away farther than any other time. I really didn't want to lose at DDR, and that was the main reason I wore long armwarmers that night. I sat next to Ryan, wanting to torture him. He looked at me, then looked away. "Aw... don't pout." I said, crawling into his lap, facing him, only kneeling over his crossed legs. He looked at me, surprised by my sudden actions, really... I didn't know why I did it... I had to know what it felt like... I just had to! I bent down, letting my body relax against his. I can't believe I made out with him... I really couldn't believe it... he wanted it, but it was odd... what the hell happen to me that night, I had no clue. I think someone had drugged me or something, because never in a million years would I ever do something like that. He wasn't even my boyfriend, just a friend. Nothing more than a friend. I didn't realize that everyone had stopped playing DDR, and was staring at us with wide eyes, mouths agape. I felt Ryan's arms go around my waist and brought my body closer to his. Then Amanda and Tyler walked out of the extra room, Tyler dragging Shaun in behind him. Amanda pissed off at him. "Sam!?" I heard Shaun scream. I pulled away quickly almost falling off of Ryan's lap, thankfully he was still holding onto me. I looked at Shaun upside down, "What?!" I said, malice in my voice. "This is how you treat me after all that we've been through?!" he practically screamed. From my point of view, Shaun looked funny, his face so twisted and contorted, you couldn't tell it was him, but the what hell was he talking about?! "What the hell are you talking about?!" Aurora yelled, wanting to seriously hurt him. Jon grabbed ahold of my sister before half of Shaun's face was under her finger nails. Amanda walked over to the door, and then a shrill scream of "MR. JOHNSON!" Hell her screams could fucking wake the dead, Sandra was laughing her ass off, and Robert was laughing too. I was swung back up, all of the blood that was in my head, went back down to my feet. "When the hell did you go out with him?" Ryan asked, his eyes held a jealous look. "Um... never... do you think I would go as low to date Shaun?" I asked, not believing what Ryan had asked. "What?!" yelled Shaun. I stood up off of Ryan and walked over to the other side of the room, bringing Ryan with me. Knowing Mr. Johnson was going to be there soon. Mr. Johnson was a BIG man. "Amanda, what is it, child?" asked Mr. Johnson asked. Amanda pointed at Shaun and Shaun had a look of sheer terror in his now slowly glazing over eyes. "Shaun..." Mr. Johnson said, in a low voice it sent chills up my spine. "I told you... I told you to never come on my property again. Or I'd shoot you, didn't I?" Mr. Johnson said grabbing Shaun by the neck and literally PICKED Shaun up off the ground and threw him out of the front door onto the lawn, Mr. Johnson had a shot gun in the cabinet next to the door. Taking aim he shot at Shaun, the breathless Shaun scrambled to his feet and barely missed getting shot. He hopped into this convertible with a female driver, I knew it was his sister, his oldest sister, Norma. Everyone even the people a mile down the road could hear Shaun scream in terror, "Norma, get me the fuck out of here! NOW!" Another shot was fired, and it grazed Shaun's forehead. He doubled over, holding his injured head, while Norma shot off into the darkness. "I told that punk ass brat..." Mr. Johnson mumbled putting the gun back in it's now knowable hiding place, and slammed the door shut.

"Wow, this is one party you'll NEVER forget!" said Sandra, getting her stuff ready for the night. She and Robert were spending the night. Jon had given up his bed for Sandra and Robert, only if they didn't do anything in his bed, or his floor, he was fine with it. He and Ryan were to sleep in the game room on the floor.

Now everyone was leaving, Lily with her faceless, nameless boyfriend. Raven and Stephen, and Markus left without anyone. Aurora wasn't feeling well and had to lie down. Or that was her excuse. Jon laid her down on Sabrina's bed and Sabrina was sitting on the couch in the game room, exhausted from the party. Her boyfriend, Brandon was spending the night, and Sabrina was nice enough to let me and Aurora stay in her room, she would just sleep in the extra bed room, connected to the game room, with Brandon at her side. "Oh shit!" I screamed. I stood from the couch that Sabrina sat on, "I forgot our stuff!" Aurora had lost her keys in her purse which was somewhere in the house. So I was screwed, I needed a ride. "I'll take you." I heard Ryan say from the kitchen his keys in hand, "Thanks!" I said, hugging him. "No prob." he replied, smiling.

We got to my house. Running in, I ran up the stairs, it had to be 1am at the most. I hurridly threw clothes and other things into mine and Aurora's bags. "Sam?" I heard the tired voice of my mother say. "Yes, I'm home, I forgot my stuff. I'll be out in a few minutes." I said, rushing from one end of the room to the next.

I got back to Ryan's car, throwing my stuff and Aurora's things in the back seat, this time, Ryan kissed me. My world went at a stand still! He smiled and his breath tickled my lips, I had to have more of him, I craved him, like I said, he was my drug, and I apparently was his.

Clothes off, he finally got to see the horror and torture I put my body through, he just looked at me, with this look of anger. "Yes... I cut..." I said..."Just please don't push me away anymore, I don't do that anymore..." I whispered. He hugged me, calming me down, tears weld in my eyes, he was such a sweet guy. A pure gentleman. "It's fine..." he whispered. He finally found out everything, he knew every spot, every crevace of my body, that night I was completely his. Not the typical story of Romeo and Juliette, but he was mine and I was his. I didn't care about anything else.

He took the rural back roads that led to Sabrina's house. I told him he shouldn't have, but he said it was the quickest way to get back.

Flashing lights, screeching of tires on the road, screams of pain and fear...sirens, and then nothing but black. We had gotten hit head on by a tractor trailer, who's driver was exhaused, and had fallen asleep at the wheel. The impact had killed Ryan instantly, I was thrown from the car and died in the Ambulance. I got him, and lost him all in the same night. What was the truck driver going to say to Ryan's and my parents? "Oh, I am sorry, I killed you're kid." I used to wish for a young death, but then I realized with the final breaths that I wished for nothing more than life, to be happy with Ryan. I wanted to see Aurora and everyone again, my mom. And I wanted to see Ryan.

Later police had found Shaun in the back seat, behind Ryan, 9mm in hand, he was the only that had survived the crash, but afterward, shot himself before they could arrest him.