Fan Fiction ❯ Princess of Darkness ❯ KIDNAPPED!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Princess of Darkness
 
Summary: A new girl joins the Teen Titans team. She is a dark and very mysterious person. She has darker powers than Raven. She joins the team to only destroy Slade to avenge a personal matter. She is a very strong character and a valuable one too. But something is happening to her powers slowly disappear as she stays with the team. What could be the cause? And why does Starfire look so jealous?
 
A/n- Yeah, yea I know it sounds like a Mary-sue but it is not. I promise. Please as the chapters go by my character will not seem like an almighty person. So please R&R. I hope you all like it. This is my 1st Teen Titans fanfic so be kind. And if I'm wrong with anything in this story then forgive but I haven't watched teen titans in like forever and stuff. So if something does not sound right, then don't submit me something complaining about it. Because I really don't want to hear it. (Sorry if that sounded rude, its just that I feel kind of pissed off at the moment, don't know why for some reason.)
 
 
Chapter 1
 
Kidnapped
 
 
It seemed like any other day for the Teen Titans team. They all woke one by one from the captures of dreams a sleep. Robin, the boy wonder was the first to enter the kitchen/ dining room. He started making the usual morning breakfast for everyone.
 
“Good morning my friend Robin!” Robin turned to the voice. It was Starfire with her usual friendly smile.
 
“Good morning to you too Starfire.” Robin then turned back the stove. Then he heard more footsteps.
 
“Morning you guys.” Beast Boy said after yawning. Then Cyborg came out of his room. He looked around tiredly.
 
“Breakfast is done everyone.” Robin said ten minutes later. He placed the food on the bar. Cyborg and Beast Boy ran at the mention of food.
 
“Is this good like always Robin.” Beast Boy said as his mouth was stuffed with his usual tofu pancakes.
 
“I agree, your food always seems to be so tasteful, Robin.” Starfire said looking at Robin with a smile. But her smile turned into a frown. Robin hasn't touched his food yet. “My friend, are you feeling alright?”
 
“Huh? Yeah I was just thinking.” Robin said in a emotionless tone, meaning he was deep in thought.
 
“Care to share?” Cyborg said after he let out a burp.
 
“Well, I just thinking that it has been about two months from the last time we fought Slade.”
 
“Maybe he gave up fighting us because we are to powerful for him.” Beast Boy said with a laugh.
 
“I don't think so. I have a bad feeling about this.”
 
“I wouldn't worry about it…..” Then chills just ran through everyone's spin.
 
“Was it me for did you guys just have the chills?” Cyborg said looking at his teammates with a confused look.
 
“I felt it.”
 
“So did I.”
 
“Me too.”
 
“Just exactly where is Raven?” Robin said looking at Raven's empty chair.
 
“I'll go check on her.” Beast boy said getting up and running toward Raven's room. After he arrived at her door he knocked on it. “Raven, breakfast is ready. Well it was ready a little while ago.”
 
“……..” Silence.
 
“Raven….” When Beast Boy knocked in her door again the door opened. He gulped. He walked into her dark room. “Raven…. Are you in here…?” Then her lights quickly came on. He noticed that her room was empty but on her bed there was a note. He picked it up and read it. After he was done his eyes widened. “Guys!!!!”
 
 
------------------
 
I hope the first chapter was ok. The new girl didn't show in this chapter but she will soon. I'm setting the stage for her arrival. Sorry if the chapter sounds boring. Like I said I'm in like a dark pissy mood. I'm trying to do my homework and finish two other stories. Please no flames or I have no choice but to turn you in. I will most likely have the second chapter up tomorrow. Please Review. And sorry about the short chapter.