Fan Fiction ❯ Protect the wizard! ❯ going back to school! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Teen Titans meet Harry Potter

Privet drive

It was a new day and soon to be a New Year of Hogwarts, and of course Harry couldn't wait. Tomorrow he would be on his way to Hogwarts, tomorrow he could leave the Dorsey's behind for yet another year and tomorrow he could once again see his two best friend Hermione and Ron. He had all his stuff packed and ready to go, and for once, the Dursleys didn't object or disagree with him going. In fact they barley spoke on the matter and were already prepared to take him to the train station first thing in the morning. He carried on his day as normal but found it hard to sleep the night before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Teen Titan tower

The Titans were all in their rooms packing their bags. That is, all except for Raven who had packed as soon as they got the word of what was happening tomorrow. She didn’t like rushing round in the mess that the other Titans had got there self into by not packing early enough. She sat quit nicely on a sofa reading and trying to fade out the noise of the rest of the Titans.

"RAVEN!" Their leader shouted.

Raven should have known better than to start a book when everyone else was packing. How on earth she thought she could have gotten away with it was beyond her.
"WHAT!" She said putting the book on the table and listening out for his next command.

"WHERE'S MY SPARE CAPE?" He shouted and then she could see him as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

How on Earth did he expect her to know this? She read minds, not do the imposable! "Probably under all that rubbish you call a bed. Look around you room," she said in a sarcastic voice and then waited for a other Titan to run down stairs and wish to bother her, by asking her a question that they obviously knew she didn't have the answer to.

The day soon came to a close and after the boy’s fort for which video to watch, it was too late to watch it, so all the Titans went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Privet Drive

Harry woke up early in the morning but was to excite to go back to sleep. He looked over to the snowy owl that snoozed in her cage. Harry started to think of the dream he had and wounded what it could have meant. There was something strange to it but the strangest thing about it was, was that he couldn't remember it yet he knew it happened and that made Harry think about it more than he wished to. He lay in his bed for a few hours thinking about Hogwarts and what his friends were doing at the present moment. It was getting late now so Harry got up and got change. He walked into the kitchen but no one said a word to Harry, and Harry bailey looked at anyone in the room. He didn't really think about having breakfast with his stomach feeling fluttery knowing that in less than 20 minutes he would meet his school friends.
He soon arrived at the station and waited patiently for a singe for his friends. He was a bit worried as well, because he hadn't heard from them since he left Hogwarts. They hadn't sent him any letters or news.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Hotel in London

"Come on, we’re going to be late!" Robin said in frustration to Raven who was blocking him and the Titans way.

"You herd what he said. You need to be in robes!" She said looking at him with an emotionless expression.

"There is no way I'm taking my mask off!" Robin cried, and then Beastboy butted in.

"Yea Rae, I'm not wearing them. They don't look nice, In fact they look itchy," he said and then Raven gave him an angry glare.

"It was you guy's who wanted to go! It was you guys who said `yea shore', and it was you guys who were bothering me all yesterday about packing! So you will wear them! And Robin, I never said that you had to take your mask off!" She shouted and all the Titans looked at her in horror, as she gave them a deadly stare.

Even some of the over visitors in the hotel we're backing away and looking a bit pail as the female Titans eyes glowed white.

"Archly. I remembered that I love this colour of robe," Beastboy said then darted up the stairs with his robe, soon followed by the rest of the Titans.

Raven didn't really get changed. She mealy had her robe on under her clock so she was not bothered in wearing the uniform at all, but while the Titans were upstairs changing, Raven was thinking about the dream she had last night, but it soon slipped her mind as Cyborg fell down stairs as he tripped over his robe. Raven rolled her eyes and then walked outside and when all the Titans were outside with her, a man came over to them and gave Robin a letter then walked of whistling to himself. He opened the letter and read it. When he finished he looked up at Cyborg looking a bit guilty.
"What seems to be the matter friend Robin?" Starfire said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Cyborg!" Robin said looking towards the robotic Titan. "You can't join us on this mission. Dumbledore says that since you part machine, then when you reach the Hogwarts ground, Your systems will malfunction and go crazy. Starfire! I want you to stay here with him and both of you go back to the tower and we’ll contact you if we need you," Robin said and then everyone looked at Robin in shock.
Cyborg looked a little not wanted and gave them a simple nod. "Hey! You should be happy. That means that it'll be Robin and I who has to put up with Beastboy!" Raven said in her usual voice but Cyborg knew she was trying to make him feel better, while Beastboy looked up at her unable to think of a comeback.

"Well I have to put up with you!" He said unsure if it was good another compared to Raven's.

Cyborg gave a laugh. "Yeah no more tofu. And that also mean I don't need to wear these robes. Thanks Rae!"

"But why must I remain with friend Cyborg?" Starfire said looking up at Robin.
Robin looked slightly guilty and rubbed the back off his neck searching for words that wouldn't hurt her feelings. "You see Star. We need Raven because of her knowledge of spells, Beastboy so he can gather information in places we can't get to, and I think it's best that Cy isn't left all alone and Titans East might need a bit of help too!"

Starfire looked at him in a child like manner, "oh okay, but you will contacted us everyday will you not." Starfire said this in more of a plead than a question.
Robin nodded and then the three remaining Titans set of to the train station on foot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Harry at the train station

Harry soon heard the cry of a familiar voice and instantly knew it to be Miss Weasley.

"Oh Harry dear it's been so long. How are you my love?" She said giving Harry a great hug with happiness.

"Harry!" Said a voice Harry had been waiting to hear for a long time, and then he saw Ron with a smile that went from ear to ear. "How are you? You haven't sent any letters and I started to worry!"

Harry was about to speak when someone else came into view. It was Hermione, and she was smiling as well but stayed back to allow Ron to speak.

"Hi Ron, Hermione. How are you?" He said and then Miss Weasley spoke.

"Sorry we're so late dear, but you three can talk on the train. It's nearly time to leave" she said and gently pushed them in the direction of the plat form 9 ¾.

When they got aboard the train, they found a nice compartment and settled in and then began to talk about what they had done over the holidays.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

The Titans at the train station.

"What the hell is platform 9 ¾?" Robin said examining the ticket. The Titans stood between platform 9 and 10 but were confused at the blank wall that stood in front of them.

"I bet that old man was playing us on. He brought us all the way to England, stuck us in these itchy robes and then gave us a fake ticket! What's he think he is?" Beastboy shouted and a women with orange frizzy hair came over to them.

"Are you okay my dears?" She said and examined them all then looked down at their tickets. "Oh I see. This is your first time. You don't seem like first years. In fact you look as if you will be six years like my son Ron"

Beastboy opened his mouth, probably to complain and make things more difficult than it was so Raven grabbed him and pushed him aside. "Yes! But would you please tell us how to get no the platform?"

"Yes of coerce love," she said and then Beastboy gave a small laugh, thinking of how someone could call Raven `love' and yet still be standing. "All you need to do is step between the platforms 9 and 10. Best do I at a run if your nevus!" She said and then all three Titans looked at her with blank faces.

"This woman expects us to run in to a wall!" Beastboy said under his breath but Raven heard him and grabbed him by the collar.

"Thanks!" Raven said then through Beastboy at the wall between the two platforms hopping that the women was just pulling their legs, but Beastboy flew strait through. "Dam!" Raven said keeping her voice down then went through to join Beastboy.

"Thank you!" Robin said then joined his team-mates.

They made it on the train just in time, as they felt the train begin to move. They found a carriage but there was already someone in it. Three of them in fact. One had blonde combed hair and the over two looked more like pub bouncers than students did. The Titans sat down as the blond haired boy stared at them in amusement.

"And what have we here?" He said looking at the three teens that sat opposite him. Beastboy had his hood over his head to cover his green skin and both Robin and Raven looked at the boy in annoyance, and was ready to start if he did. "So what's with the mask. Trying to hide your face?" The blonde boy said to Robin and gave a small laugh.

Robin clenched his fist, but then felt Raven's hand on his and he looked at her. She shook her head ever so slightly and he then calmed down knowing there was no point getting stressed over it.

The blonde boy then looked at Beastboy. He attempted to remove Beastboys hood but Robin was quicker than him and grabbed his arm, as he was no more than a centimetre away. He snapped his hand back and looked at Robin in discuss. His attention was then turned to Raven as she had a book on her lap. The title was unknown as she had it laid on her lap opened, but the boy wasn't bothered about the book, but more concerned about Raven.

"So who are you?" He said with a smirk. "I'm Drako Malfoy and this Crabs and Goyal!" He paused as Raven gave him a stare, in fact if looks could kill; Malfoy would be dead at least ten times over. Malfoy realised this and stayed quiet but soon stood up with both Crabs and Goyal, and left the carriage feeling uncomfortable. Raven decided that this was a perfect time to read while Robin and Beastboy fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Harry, Ron and Hermione on the train

Okay then. Lets see here! I don’t own ever Teen Titans or Harry Potter so there is no need to shout at me or stuff like that. Second thing is that I would love it if you would review on what you think of this story and yes, it may seem familiar but that’s because this story was once written a long time ago by sonymagic1 who was kicked of. I will try my hardest not to get kicked of this time but I would really like to finish this story so I hope you enjoy!

Harry and Ron were sat talking in the carriage till Hermione came in.

"Where did you go?" Ron asked looking at her.

"I went to speak to some of the other Gryffindor pupils if that’s all right with you. Apparently, Malfoy just had a scare when he gobbled of to some new students!" She said smiling.

"You mean some first graders got the better of him?" Ron said happily. "Wish I could have seen that!" He said then started to laugh.

"Apparently, they were six graders!" Hermione said and then both the boys looked at her.

"Six graders?" Harry said puzzled.

"I don’t think Hogwarts has ever had students start so late before!" Ron said.

"Last time Hogwarts had pupils so late was twenty years ago with an exchange student!" Hermione said.

"So have you seen them?" Ron asked.

"What are there names?" Harry asked and then Hermione shrugged.

"I don’t know! No ones seen them yet but Malfoy, and I don’t think he’s going to tell us," she said.

Next thing they knew, they had arrived at Hogwarts and was heading towards Hagrid who stood near the carriages.

"Harry, Ron, Hermione. I haven't seen you in ages. What you been up to?" The large giant said and all three of them gave him a great smile.

Harry felt so happy to finally is back to the place he loved most. To see his best friends again, and Hagrid. He couldn't wait till he got back on his broom, and see Cho again. They made there way to the great school and the usual sorting hat routine happened then they all started eating at the long house tables.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Titans getting off the train

They looked around and saw carriages with strange house like creatures pulling them along. When they got there they saw a large man talking to some of the pupils and when he finish he walked over to them.

"Hi. I'm Hagrid, I expects you're the Titans?" He whispered and looked at the them.
Robin nodded and then followed the giant on to a carriage. They stayed pretty quite till Hagrid spoke.

"Professor Dumbledore will see you at his office when you arrive at the school" he said then the carriage came to a stop. "Just follow the students and ya'll soon find your way" Hagrid gave them a wave and then the Titans joined the rest of the pupils.