Fan Fiction ❯ Pulled into the Middle Ages ❯ Ch. 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.F: Yay! I came up with a Chrono Trigger fanfic! Oh, and I'm going to call Frog Glenn because it sounds better, okay? So don't get pissed about it.

Crono: And look at me! I actually talk!

A.F: Duh. Cuz you're in my fanfic. People in my fanfic talk.

Crono: Okay! Fine with me.

A.F: okay, now that no one has a problem with me, lets start the first chapter, but first, the disclaimer. Glenn/

Glenn: A.F does not own Chrono trigger!

A.F: and now for chapter one!

*************************************************************** *****************

Chapter one

*************************************************************** *****************

It was a normal day for Cyrus and Glenn. They were in the forest, talking about their future, until everything had suddenly gone dark. The sun had completely blacked out, spreading darkness about the kingdom of Guardia. Then, there were storm clouds and black lightning shooting out from the sky. Cyrrus stared up towards the now, black sky with a confused, yet frightened face.

"What the hell?"

Glenn had looked around the area, confused and frightened. He had no idea what was going on, but whatever it was, it sent sudden chills down his spine. Something wasn't right. It was as if something that didn't belong was there and he didn't know anything about it. It could attack him and his friend at any minute. His thoughts were interrupted when Cyrus gave him a pat on the back. He smiled reassuring Glenn, then said.

"Don't worry Glenn, everything is going to be alright, I promise."

Cyrus was right, nothing that bad could happen to them, especially if they stuck together. Soon, everything had cleared up, returning the kingdom of Guardia back to normal, along with Glenn and Cyrus.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the end of it. Or, you could say that there was a positive side to this too. Although everything had returned to normal, the two soon heard the sound of a little girl crying.

Glenn and Cyrus searched for the sound, and soon they found a little girl with long, light blue hair that was in tangles. Her clothes were tattered and torn. Her skin was pale, and her eye color was violet, but they were swollen from crying so much.

She was alarmed to see Cyrus and Glenn watching her. And soon, she had tried to run away. But, in the process she tripped and fell, making her shed even more tears.

Cyrus and Glenn walked over to her, and scared, she began to back away from them. Cyrus sighed and held out his hand towards her. Then he gave her a reassuring warm smile.

"Don't worry little girl, I won't hurt you. And I'm sure Glenn here wouldn't hurt you either because he's a marshmellow!" Cyrus pointed towards Glenn while laughing.

Glenn gave Cyrus a glare. " Hey! That's not funny Cyrus!"

Cyrus began to pat Glenn on the back while, trying not to laugh. "Oh, come on Glenn1 I was just kidding.'

Glenn stared in the other direction, still angry as ever. But then again, he was just a child. And, of course, most children are marshmellows… Well, he was at least. But Glenn couldn't believe that Cyrus, his best friend, told that little girl about that! It was just simply absurd.

He soon began to calm down when he heard the little girl giggle. Soon, Glenn turned in her direction, and he began to smile just as she did. It was nice to see her cheer up, considering how she was crying so much. Then, he heard her voice for the first time.

"You people are so funny! You can't be the bad guys!" She said while giggling.

Glenn stepped forward and shook her hand, still having his warm smile pasted on his face. Then he said to her. "That's nice to know… Hello, I'm Glenn, "Then he pointed to Cyrus, "And that's my best friend Cyrus! Please, tell us your name."

The little girl smiled. "My name is Florina.'

Then Cyrus asked her. "Where are you from Florina?"

She replied. "From the Kingdom of Zeal!"

Both Glenn and Cyrus stared at her quizzically. Then they had laughed, making her frown.

"There's no such thing1 they said while laughing."

She couldn't believe that they were laughing at her! Her mother was right about the earthbound ones. They knew absolutely nothing! That was exactly one of the reasons they were banished to the Earth. Florina couldn't believe she had ever felt sorry for them. But then again, she still felt sorry for them. So, she tried to convince the two once more.

"B but I'm not lying! I'm telling you the truth!"

Still, convincing Glenn and Cyrus had proved in vain. They just kept laughing at her.

Soon, they had stopped laughing as soon as she began to cry again. Cyrus lifted her up off of the ground, trying to calm her down as she kicked. This time when she cried, it wasn't of sadness, but of anger, making it very hard to make her stop this time. Florina still had tried to kick her way out of Cyrus's grasp.

Both sides had proved in vain for the next ten minutes or so. Glenn and Cyrus had failed to calm Florina down. And Florina had failed to escape their grasps. Instead of Cyrus and Glenn giving up, Florina had done so. She had run out of the energy to fight back with them, so it didn't really matter.

Then, when Cyrus had put her back on the ground, she had began to look at her surroundings. They weren't of Florina's home kingdom. A forest like that was never in the kingdom of zeal. Her mother had said the kingdom didn't need any forests. Then she thought about it. She then realized she wasn't in the Kingdom of Zeal any more. Soon, Florina began to panic, while yelling at the same time.

"Oh no! I'm not in the Kingdom of Zeal anymore!"

Glenn tried to keep himself under control and said. "Well duh. You're in the Kingdom of Guardia!"

Florina slammed her fist on the ground, startling both Glenn and Cyrus. They soon realized that she was crying again. Glenn had suddenly overheard her whisper something. Although there was a name that he never heard before that she had whispered, he was both shocked, frightened and confused.

"Lavos…"

*************************************************************** *****************

End of chapter one.

*************************************************************** *****************

A.F: Wow… I'm finally finished with this first chapter.

Crono: But I wasn't in it!

A.F: Oh yeah! People! Don't get pissed at me cuz Crono isn't coming into the fanfic until way later!

Crono: Aw man!

A.F: Okay! Please review! I'll review your fanfic when I get the chance! I promise. And, I never go back on my promises. So, please review this fanfic, I would really appreciate it!

A.F/Crono: Catch all of you guys later!