Fan Fiction ❯ Pulled into the Middle Ages ❯ Ch.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.F: Weeeeeeeeeee!!! Chapter two of my Chrono Trigger fanfic! I would like to thank those who reviewed. Thanks Midnight Dragon Farlia (Uh, Michelle, when are you going to put up your fanfic?) and Ncube.(Thank you! I'll keep reviewing your fanfic.)

Magus: …

A.F: Hey Magus! (Gives Magus a slap to the back.)

Magus: (Glare)

A.F: Don't give me that look or I'll take that sickle of yours and shove it up your &*&%$^#%@$@ ass!!!

Magus: … Whatever… (Walks away trying not to show any emotion like fear.)

A.F: That's what I thought. Well! Anyway! Glenn, do the disclaimer… Ack!!!! My mom just tried to make me eat her nasty burnt rice.

Glenn: Eh? Where did that come from? Do you still want me to do the disclaimer?

A.F: Huh? Oh yeah, sure. (Starts washing tongue with toothbrush)

Glenn: A.F does not own Chrono Trigger.

A.F: Ewwwwwwwwww! That NASTY taste! Waaaaaaaahhhhhh! It's not going away!

Glenn: A.F? Are you okay?

A.F: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Burnt rice! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Glenn: She's preoccupied, so we'll just start the chapter now… ^^U

**************************************************************** ****************

Chapter two…

**************************************************************** ****************

Seven years later… (A/N: Oh happy day they're all teenagers!)

Glenn was now a teenager, along with Florina and Cyrus. And, they were all quite happy since the first day they had met Florina. In fact, Florina had grown into a beautiful young lady to be precise. But, the only thing that was wrong was that every night Florina had a dream, it was a nightmare.

Like the night before…

**************************************************************** ****************

It was now nightfall and Florina was asleep right beside Glenn and Cyrus. Of course, Glenn was awake and Cyrus was asleep for the night due to where they were going to go the next day. Guardia Castle… That was where Cyrus was going to enlist to become a knight.

Glenn let out a heavy sigh. He was depressed in a way. He just didn't know what way. He had this strange feeling inside of him that he couldn't describe at all.

"Why is it that I'm so soft?" Glenn thought to himself.

Glenn's thoughts were interrupted when he saw Florina tossing and turning. To add onto that, she was whimpering and sweat was dripping down her face.

"Oh no… not again!" Glenn said to himself.

He began to shake her violently in an attempt to wake her up.

"Come on Florina! Please! Wake up!"

Florina jerked open her eyes to see what had always made her calm for a change… Glenn, one of her best friends.

"Take in deep breaths Florina. It was just another nightmare."

"O okay…" She said while taking in deep breaths.

**************************************************************** ****************

Then that was how the night before had went. Well, now it was daylight and they were the bridge. (A/N: I forgot its name…)

Cyrus stood there and let the cool breeze brush his cheeks, making him let out a sigh of relief from the heat.

"Today's the day Glenn! I'm going to enlist to become a knight!" He said brightly.

"That's great… Cyrus…" Glenn said softly.

"Why don't you try Glenn?" Cyrus asked.

What Cyrus had said brought Glenn back to his normal thoughts from the night before. How was a softie like him going to become a knight? To him, something like that would be utterly impossible. He's been like this ever since he was a little boy.

So, Glenn said what he thought was the truth about himself.

"I don't think I'd make the cut…" Glenn replied in a lower voice.

"Why!? You're better with a sword than me!"

"Well… I don't think I'd be able to lift a sword to kill someone…" Glenn muttered.

It was true though, Glenn would never be able to lift a sword to kill anyone… not even a criminal for that matter.

Cyrus sighed. "Glenn… you're such a marsh mellow!"

That was where Florina cut in.

"Well, I think Glenn would make a great knight!"

"Huh!?" Glenn said quizzically.

"Uh, err, well think about it."

"About what?" Cyrus asked.

"Well, Glenn's supposed to be a softie right?"

"Yeah…" Cyrus replied.

"That's what I mean! Softies like Glenn have a thing for peace and Justice in this world. And, I think with a little more training, Glenn would be able to fight the bad guys no prob!"

"Y you really think that Florina?" Glenn asked.

"Yeah, what would make you think otherwise Glenn?" She smiled warmly.

Glenn felt hot for some reason at the moment, he really hoped he wasn't dark red. Unfortunately, his luck ran out right then and there when Cyrus gave him a little elbow in his side.

"Glenn, you're turning red!" Cyrus whispered. "Say something before she gets suspicious!"

"Okay…" Glenn whispered back.

Florina stood up straight from her leaning spot and gave the pair a death glare.

"Okay you two! What the hell are you talking about!? I better not catch you saying mean things about me behind my back!"

"N no!" Glenn stuttered trying to cover his dark red face.

Florina gave the pair a "hmph" and went back to her normal leaning position on the ledge of the bridge.

"Guys are all jerks… even after you compliment them…" She muttered with a little bit of steam coming out of her nose.

"Glenn! Work on your people's skills! Ya just had to go and piss Florina off didn't ya!?"

"I'M SORRY DAMMIT!!!" Glenn yelled leaving more than one echo all over the bridge… and other places…

Florina and Cyrus gave Glenn a shocked face, due to the fact Glenn had actually yelled.

As a response to their shocked faces, Glenn turned another dark shade of red.

"S sorry…"

"It's okay…" Florina gave Glenn a pat on the back, "How could I hate the one softie friend I have?"

"But I jus-!"

Florina interrupted him, "Yelled, whoopdedoo! Get over it! Everyone yells Glenn, even softies like you."

"Exactly." Cyrus chuckled softly.

Glenn had thought about it for the rest of the day while Cyrus began to try and become a knight of Guardia. He wanted to give it a shot sooner or later.

He didn't know why he had turned red around Florina though. And, what was this ticklish feeling going about in his stomach?

"I guess I'll never know…" Glenn thought.

**************************************************************** ****************

End of chapter two!

**************************************************************** ****************

A.F: Hey! I updated since someone asked me too. Thanks prophet04! You really made my day!

Glenn: Plus, she enjoys speaking with you in emails.

A.F: Oh, and I didn't mean it when I said I'd shove that sickle up Magus's ass. He's my favorite character too, so I would NEVER do that!"

Magus: … You're going to pay for that…

A.F: I can still kick your ass dude.

Magus: Hmm… good point… --U

A.F: Okay! That's all ya'll!

Glenn: And please review!

A.F/Glenn: Cya later!