Fan Fiction ❯ Raven Reminesing ❯ RR ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I, KB Twilight, do not own anything mentioned in this fic. Since I'm out of the anime section you may not know who I am. I'm Kuroi Bara no Twilight, I like writing about my favorite animes with the help of my twin voices Soffia and Saceria.

KB- I'm BACK!!!! But with a different subject for my writing. I'm off anime for a few days and on to the new animated version of Teen Titans!!!

Twins- ~'Sweatdrop'~

KB- I just liked what I've been seeing on Cartoon Network. It reminded me a bit of anime so I decided to write about it.

Soffia- That's because its style was influenced by anime KB

KB- I know ^.^ I like Raven ^.^

Soffia- That's because you're just like her, in your normal level of insanity anyway..

Saceria- ~even bigger sweatdrop~ Right. Well R+R people to please my mistress. ~yells at Soffia~ Hey sis, what did we do with the number for the psycho-ward???

(takes place after the episode where Cyborg and Beast-boy get trapped in Raven's mirror)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Friends. Do I really consider my companions friends?? I've never pondered the question before now. I've always believed they didn't like me so I kept to myself. I've always been so cold to them, and in the end they left me alone.

But this afternoon two of my companions discovered my meditation mirror. Beast boy must have thought it was a toy but he quickly discovered otherwise when he and Cyborg were transported into my mind.

I wonder why they were in my room anyways. I suppose they were going to ask me why I had lost my temper. I don't get anger much but yesterday my anger had escaped in my mind and I was having a bit of trouble controlling it.

Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter now WHY they were in my room. What does matter is the reason I'm pondering my relationship with the other Titans. When I was battling my anger I told them to leave. I would have lost, I almost did. But they stayed, they helped me.

I would like to stay and ponder on this but there is someone at my door.

-Raven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Raven slipped the paper she had been writing on under her pillow and walked over to the door. She flipped off the dimly-lit lamp near her bed she had been using to write as she approached the door and pulled her cloak over her dark hair.

She opened the door and to her surprise Beast Boy stood on the other side looking nervous. "Yes?" Her voice came over harsher than she'd meant it too. But it was too late to take back the word and she cringed slightly as he jumped.

He stuttered incoherently a few minutes before clearing his throat. "We're going down to the carnival; I thought that you'd like to know even if you don't want to go, just to know where we are."

/If he's just telling me what they're doing then why is he so nervous??/ "Is there something else on your mind??"

He stuttered again, "Well you know, today. I'm sorry about breakfast and your mirror." He mumbled under his breath a bit and Raven suddenly felt strangely like laughing. She surprised herself as her voice came out lightly and a laugh was suppressed behind it, "You didn't come up to apologize did you? Fine, if you wanted to talk I'll go to the carnival with you. Just no more stuffed penguins deal??"

"Deal. So does that mean we're friends?"

"Guess so."

"Beast Boy!! Are you coming or not!?!?" Robin's voice rang from the main room. Beast boy smiled as he turned and walked down the hallway. Raven turned back to her room, only giving the visible edge of paper one last glance before letting down her hood and closing her door to follow her…. friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Saceria- I never thought of Raven as being one to keep a diary. Or laughing.

KB- It's my fic, I'll do what I want to. So what did you think!?!?!?!? Please R+R and I'll be happy!!

Soffia- ~'dialing' on the phone~ Hello I would like to know how fast you can send the men with little white coats to take my friend to a room with the bouncy wall that no one ever returns from. ………………………. Oh really?!?!

KB- Did you know the Nevermore theme song was sung in Japanese?!?!?!?!?

Twins- /That was random……../

KB- And that Nevermore was drawn from the poem "Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe??