Fan Fiction ❯ Raziel's Mind ❯ Raziel's Mind ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Time it is unspeakable at times especially when you have all the time in the world.
wonder sometimes if there was another outcome instead of being trapped in this sword like Kain said maybe there was another way but time is all I have and all I know right now, it pains me alot after seeing the look on his face when it was me on his sword instead of that bastard Moebius.I'll never forget the look on his face when he finally saw what he had been worshipping and the satisfaction of finally devouring his soul.even trapped in this sword i have returned to my original look.
vampiric self how i had longed to be back in this form my hair to it's original glossy perfection eyes golden perhaps with a hint of green in them ah and can't forget my wings are as they were before Kain ripped them from my back I still feel the pain but not as I used to
feels great to spread them out but I wish I could show my maker how they look now but it's all I can do is watch him through the Soul Reaver sometimesdo more then watch but I wish that wasn't all I can do.
be able to be in the right hand of my maker it has it's honor yet it also has some problems I do wish my Lord could see me now my brilliant wings he would indeed be proud of them now I do miss the touch on them as beforeare times I do recall of my master calling me to diffrent chambers mostly for secret clan meetings away from my brethren but those kind of moments are what I saviour the most.
don't believe anymore that Kain threw me into the Abyss out of jealousy as much as I use to maybe there was more behind it I recall just before being casted in Kain was standing at the edge hesitating for what seemed like a while I couldn't know I was in too much pain to understand the meanings at the moment then as he walked away Turel and Dumah walked to the edge awaiting the command.
I was trying to think, think past the pain of my back hurting the fire of what started my deeping hatered towards my maker and my brethren if Kain really was out on a jealous whim he would have thrown me into the abyss himself instead of having my brethren do it.
him in" it rings throughout my mind over and over the feeling of being lifted then tossed over the edge what I recall seeing was my demise thrown to that parasite dwelling within to suffer what I have became now a spirit trapped in a soul devouring blade as I was to be as before replaying the events repeatedly.

I guess the reason Kain had my brothers throw me in was to give me a reason to hate them so I could go after them for their "gifts" to become stronger to make the blade of my imprisonment stronger imbuding the blade in everything from the blade being shattered on me to forging the Reaver with the power of diffrent elements to being imprisoned once again.

I still posses my free will even in this blade for I chose my image on the inside to be as my vampiric self rather then wraith I guess we can say I am half and half.

The thought still here I wonder what it was that Kain thought most of the time did he know about my fate before I did my thoughts keep wandering about perhaps there might have been another way other then my perdicament now although I confess it isn't so bad being a sword I am able to be as I was before my master's right hand, his sword I still do miss the touch on my wings now and then but what am I to do all I can do is sleep and watch my maker.