Fan Fiction ❯ Realms ❯ The Dream (Naoko) ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Realms

A.N: I decided I didn't like how I had the whole fic going so I'm redoing the first few chapters to fit what I want and to get it like I want.

I am so high. I can hear heaven.
I am so high. I can hear heaven.

No heaven, No heaven don't hear me.

-NickleBack- Hero- Spiderman Soundtrack

~*~*~*~

"Snow Goddess, forgive me I have failed you"A man said as he bowed low to a woman dressed in an Icy blue color clothing. She had Icy blue hair and Icy blue eyes, and she seemed like she might even have an Icy heart to match everything else

"What… Whatever do you mean?"The woman whispered as she signaled for the man to rise, he did so but his eyes never left the ground.

"He… He escaped my Goddess, No one knew until it was to late; he escaped and… "He raised his eyes to look at the Goddess of Ice and the Brown color of his eyes seemed to change to a deep blue as a small smile crept onto his perfect face. "He is here,"He said as his voice took on a deeper tone then the once soft kind and quiet voice.

"… Shifter…"The woman whispered as she took a step backward. The man seemed to laugh as he ran his long and delicate fingers threw his messy dark brown hair. His deep blue eyes held that of enjoyment of his job, task.

"That I am you Highness and you know what I was sent here to do,"He whispered as he pulled a long silver sharp blade out from a solid black leather sheath tied at his side. He seemed to stare at the blade before looking at the worried Goddess.

"Any last request?"The man asked as he took a step forward and the Goddess took a step back, backing into a wall, a small sob escaped from her lips as she stuttered out her last request.

"Where… Where is he?"The guy seemed to think about this for a few seconds before quickly taking his blade and stabbing it into the startled Goddess of Ice stomach.

"The child is dead, as you are now"The shifter whispered in her ear as the woman let out a gasp of breath and her head lightly fell forward…

The faint sound of an alarm clock going off echoed threw out the small 2-bedroom apartment and mixed with the sound of a shower running in the bathroom. It was a rather small bathroom just enough to fit a shower, sink, and toilet, but for the two people living there it was enough.

"Naoko are you in there?" A voice asked as the owner of the voice knocked quietly on the bathroom door as the person in the bathroom shouted "Yea" over the running water. The person nodded and continued his on his way towards the kitchen.

Naoko sighed as he reached down and turned off the water from the shower his mind reeling with memories from the dream that woke him up. All he could really remember was a Woman and a Man after that it was all Hazy. `Like every other dream' His mind pointed out to him as he pulled back the shower curtain he grabbed a towel and started to dry his messy brown hair.

`I wonder if it can mean something?' He thought silently to himself as he slipped on some baggy blue jeans then a dark red shirt. He grabbed a toothbrush that lay silently beside his hairbrush and smeared some toothpaste on then cleaning off the mirror and starting to brush his teeth.

`Andrea or Nick might know' the thought to his two friends, Nick was closer since he actually lived with him but how could he go about asking Nick, he couldn't just say "Hey Nick what's it mean when you dream about two people?" he shook his head at the very thought, Nick would demand more information most likely, and Andrea would laugh in his face.

"Eh, I'll figure it out later I'm hungry now" His stomach let off a silent rumble justifying his thoughts.

~*~*~*~

There you go, a first of the new rewrite chapter! I like this better; I actually have most of the story thought out (It came to me as I was doing something!) and I know what I want to happen and have a pretty good idea how to shape it towards what I want and need.

Reviews welcome with Thank You, Constructive Criticism is to, and are very welcome, Flames lacking Intelligence and anyway to approve this will be made fun of and Mst in my ending author notes for the whole world to see. (And if you don't think I'll do it then Flame me and See!) I don't like Flames and my concept is that I don't flame you so please don't flame me ^^ Play with a pyromanic and you will get burned!

--- Silver Mouri