Fan Fiction ❯ Revival: DNA ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Revival: DNA

By: Airi-chan

In the year 2099, Cities on Mars and other planets within the Milky Way have been established. Earth after suffering through long periods of war through the centuries has become a wasteland of fallen buildings and craters from falling asteroids. Most Humans that lived on Earth have moved to Mars or Jupiter, them being the two closest and easy to access. Mars has been the Utopia of Technology and has begun experimenting with reviving soldiers that fought in some of the recent wars and mutating DNA in their bodies to make them unstoppable...

"Shiro! Shiro wake up! I found a new way to make money!" The Dark brown haired boy punched the blounde in the shoulder in attempts to wake him up.

"Itai! What 'ja do that for?" Shiro sat up looking at his left shoulder for signs of a bruise.

"They just announced on tv one of the test subjects escaped!" The Brown haired boy looked enthusiastic.

"Your point being?"

"There's a bounty up for the person that can catch this person and bring them back alive!" Shiro stood up.

"And why is this important?"

"Well Shiro..." The younger boy looked around the broken down apartment he and Shiro were living in at the moment. Dishes where stack up on the counter, the paint was starting to peel off the walls along with the faucets that were constantly dripping.

"Fine I get your point! Come on get your stuff and lets go search for whatever the hell you were talking about Kei!" Shiro grabbed his black leather motorcycle jacket and walked out the door. Followed by Kei who was grabbed his gun on the way out the door.

A/N: Sorry for the horrible beginning! I promise it will get better! But until the next chapter Ja ne!