Fan Fiction ❯ Saving Him ❯ Sleeping Beauty and Thoughts of Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Hey! Thanks so much for all the wonderful reviews! You make me fell so welcome to the Teen Titans section! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!! SO look at the bottom, where I will thank each review personally! Well, as you all may note with my other stories, I don't update very much, which means, after a while, if you really want me to update, you have to really bug me, alright! Well, with that said, grab your popcorn . . . or ice cream . . . and settle down to enjoy!

Disclaimer: Now if I owned Teen Titans, I highly doubt I would be sitting here typing right now.

Saving Him

Chapter Two: Sleeping Beauty and Thoughts of Love

*****

It was almost morning by the time Starfire awoke. She stirred slightly before opening her emerald eyes to look around.

"What trickery is this?"

Starfire looked around at her surroundings, surprised that she had found herself in . . . well in her own room. But that was impossible, she could faintly remember seeing Slade attacking Robin, but everything else was a blur to her, why could she not remember?

"How could I have ended up here, surely this is not my room back in the Tower."

Starfire quizzed herself as she looked around, noticing something quite different about this room that appeared to be her own.

'My room back at Titans Tower does not have a video camera to watch what I do.'

But as suddenly as Starfire had finished her thought, the door to the room slid open, and a familiar person stood in the doorway.

"Slade!"

Starfire hissed out his name as he looked over at her. The two just stood there, staring at each other, Starfire's hate for the man in front of her evident in her eyes.

'Why does he just stand there and stare at me?'

"Slade, tell me why you have taken me away from my friends and home?"

Starfire's curiosity had gotten the best of her as she blurted out the question.

"My dear, only time and patience will tell."

Slade replied, calm as ever, taking a few steps towards the girl in front of him. Starfire quickly backed up with every step he took towards her, that was until the wall blocked her way as Slade stood above her.

"For you see, Robin will be here to get you soon, and all the pieces will finally be in place."

He quickly moved a stray piece of red hair out of Starfire's face before continuing, choosing his words wisely in order not to give the master plan away. Oh how she wanted to hit him!

"So do try to keep yourself out of danger, I wouldn't want Robin to come and find you a horrible bloody mess, not now anyway."

Before Starfire could ask what he had meant, she looked up, and he was . . . gone.

'What does he mean, it will be quite easy for me to escape by using my starbolts to blast the thin metal of the door.'

Starfire quickly tried to conger up some Starbolts but found she was unable.

"Why can I not create my Starbolts?"

"Starfire, did you really think that I would just allow you to escape that easy."

Starfire looked around wildly for the source of the voice that belonged to Slade, finding it was coming from a small speaker in the corner of the room.

"What did you do to me Slade?"

"Though it appears you may have not noticed, but those bands that are wrapped tightly around your arm are injecting a very small amount of poison into your system, and as long as you have those on, your body will be too weak to produce any starbolts, or use any of your other powers for that matter."

"But how? I did not know any technology like this was available on Earth?"

Starfire looked down at her wrists, and sure enough a black band had been placed over her customary armbands, applying a little bit of pressure.

"It doesn't, but I have developed it just for this special occasion, I cant have you escaping before Robin gets here."

Starfire sat back onto the bed softly, so many thought running through her head made it hard for her to concentrate, as her thoughts became a blur.

*****

Slade watched from the control room as Starfire fell back onto the bed, unconscious once again.

"Oh, silly me, must have forgot to mention that trying to over use your powers may result in energy loss, causing you to faint or pass out."

Slade chuckled evilly, now all that was left was to wait for Robin to rescue his Sleeping Beauty and get caught up in Slade's little trap.

'And this time, I will succeed, and the Titans will be useless to help.'

*****

A mixture of rain and snow fell onto Jump City as Robin made his way through the near abandoned streets. Stopping inside a small doorway, he quickly pulled out the printed map, checking to make sure he was going the right way before heading back out into the freezing cold rain.

'Slade, how dare you go so low as to make Starfire bait for me, but as soon as I get there, you will be so sorry you even touched her.'

'Wait a second, when did I start thinking like this, sure Star's my best friend, but am I really beginning to think of her as more?'

"I don't have time to be thinking of this, Star's in danger, and I'm here thinking about her and how I might possible even be falling in love with her instead of trying to save her."

Robin shook his head, clearing his thoughts as he quickly ran down the street. If Slade has hurt Star in anyway, he was going to pay ten times the amount and that was a promise that Robin intended to keep.

*****

"Raven, why did you stop me, I want to help to save Starfire as much as Robin does."

Beast Boy asked curiously as Raven sipped on her Herbal Tea.

"Its not that complicated Beast Boy, but incase you haven't noticed, Robin is in Love with Starfire, even though he may not realize it yet, and this is something he has to do on his own, without our help, understand."

Raven looked sternly at Beast Boy who wore a look of complete shock.

"I had no idea, wow, this is something new."

'Man, he is really dense isn't he?'

Raven shook her head as he took her half empty cup and walked to her room while Beast Boy was deciding of ways to get Robin and Starfire together when the two arrived back at the tower.

This was going to be a long day; she would need more herbal tea.

*****

So, how was that chapter. Was it ok? Well, you can tell me when you leave me a nice review! And speaking of reviews . . .

Special Thanks to:

Amora Laflour: Thanks so much! You were my first reviewer! On mediaminer that is! Hope you like this chapter! Leave another review for me!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Wind Sorceress: Thanks so much!!!!!!!!! Hope you liked this chapter! Leave me another review with your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I'm impressed with myself, I was noticing its really hard to get reviews on Media Miner, where as I have a to of reviews on fanfiction.net! But I got two! I was so happy!!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone! Keep the reviews coming!!!!!!!!!!! I did notice I had like 70 peeps come and look at it, wouldn't be nice if all those peeps reviewed!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! I hope you liked!

Bye's for now!

Michiko-Chan