Fan Fiction ❯ Scrolls of AzKonaMage: Xianghua ❯ More Mysteries and a Deer ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

"It's a combination of animal possession and shape shifting." Az stated, "Damn cowards don't dare hunt me personally. These aren't novice mages; these are the veterans. They were sent here to test my combat skills."

"I'm not a possessed animal!" the girl protested.

"With that attitude of yours, you might was well be."

In an instant a very angry girl threw a gigantic rock at Az.

"HOLY SHIT HELP AHHH!" Az said has he runs from the boulder chasing him down.

Xianghua could view the scene as extremely hilarious. They barely know each other five minutes and they're already getting on each other's nerves. Where'd that boulder come from? Rock Summoning?

"How do we find out if she's not lying?" asked Xianghua.

"There are three ways to find out if she's not a Shifted Animal."

"And?"

"One, kill her."

"Hey, I surrender! Don't kill me! Ugh..ow…"

"Okay…two, find the real body."

"Not exactly a option." Said Xianghua.

"Three…get freaky."

Before a blink of an eye, two women have throw two identical and extremely large rocks at the man.

"AHHH! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!" Az screams has he dodges one boulder just to get run over by the other one.

"Now tell me he isn't a pervert." stated the girl.

"Right now I can't tell you that." Said Xianghua.

AzKon miraculously appeared right next to them, which scares the crap out of them.

"I'm telling the truth. If you do something intimate with the Shifted Animal, the mage behind it may get freaked out and make a quick exit."

"Ah…" the two girls said in unison.
"Wanna try?"

Az was thrown into the river.