Fan Fiction ❯ Scrolls of AzKonaMage: Xianghua ❯ Combat Aftermath ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7

Xianghua was slightly surprised she spoke. She looked as Az walked over to the girl. He reached down at her robes and attempted to part them.

"Ahh what the hell are you doing you pervert…ack!" protested the girl.

"Yeah what the hell are you doing?" Xianghua said while knocking him on the head.

"OW! I was only checking her wounds, I'm not going to rape her!" Az protested back. He parted the robe. "WHAT THE HELL?"

The girl on the ground delivered another blow to Az's head. She was only wearing her undergarments underneath.

"Hey it's not my fault you don't wear anything more than your underwear underneath the robe!" (-_-;)

"And I always thought mages were the modest kind." (O_O )

"Hey it's not like I want to! Anymore clothing would interfere with my magic!"

"Bahahaha! That means you're only amateur mage. You haven't even learned how to deal with the interference of clothing yet!"

"Stop laughing at me! DAMMIT!!! Magic Missile!"

Az dived for cover as the missiles barely missed his head. "AHHH SHE'S NUTS AHH!"

"Calm down there" said Xianghua.

Xianghua looked at the girl. Seems like she's no more than sixteen or seventeen. She has an athletic build and a slight tan. She has a face that would attract a decent guy or two.

"This girl is too crazy for me to go near. Xianghua you check up on her" asked a very seemingly scared Az.

"Let me check your bruise, I remember I kicked you pretty hard."

"Why do you care? You're the one who killed a few of my comrades."

"Hey, if you didn't notice, you guys were attacking us first."

"We were trying to capture you, not attack."

"Whatever, you guys were doing something against our will."

"These aren't your comrades" interrupted Az.

"What??" inquired the girl.

Az disrobed one of the fallen mages. It turned out to be a deer