Fan Fiction ❯ Senken ❯ Brought together by one ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Six individual fists of light had shot out from each side of Jamuzu. The six fists all clutching an identical figure. Jamuzu stood facing one of the figures an open fist towards it. His face distorted for a moment as his hand drew itself to a close. The figure inside the fist shattered the shadows dissolving into the light and visibly evaporating.

Striking a similar pose to the ones before Jamuzu repeated the action until he came to one remaining. "Know this.." He spoke laboured and in pain "You have made a powerful foe today. I am not the first and I will not be the last. If the society of the silver sun wont have you then no one will." He began to chuckle to himself. "Freak." He yelled the word out as the fist closed around him and turned into the evaporating shadows.

Jamuzu stood drained as the village drew silent breaths. The elder motioning everyone back to within his or her houses. Leaping from the opposite roof with ease the elder came face to face with Jamuzu.

"Those shadow clones of his will be back." The elder spoke softer this time. "Prepare yourself well Jamuzu for he will come with the next batch."

Jamuzu gladly felt his knees buckle as he embraced unconsciousness small sparks still leapt around the metal Sword there target undefined they died out.

Senken

Chapter Seven: Brought together by one

"" Spoken

`' Thoughts

The cold seemingly solid shadows shifted off him in a hurry. Dante found himself breathing heavily using his hands to steady himself as he knelt. Gasping for air he mentally vowed never to be the one travelling that way again. The shadows moulded together and formed beneath the feet of the person standing in his vision.

"But…" He gasped out a small splatter of blood hit the floor as the pain of the trip set in. "How did you get here before me?" Another violent shudder and more blood struck the floor. Moving his head up towards the figure he shifted him momentum and sat on the cold stone floor.

"Your still weak from the travel." Thin eyes gazed downwards towards Dante. " What you believed was me is actually down by my feet." The shadow's at his feet begun to swirl in a anti-clockwise direction rising rapidly to the same size as him.

Standing next to him was an exact replica without detail showing through the black silhouette a small smirk somehow visible through the absolute dense darkness. Shrinking again into a miniature ball the shadow moved over to cover his palm and begun to shrink in mass.

"The others are waiting for you" He turned and began to walk away from the stone floor rising up the staircase slowly. "You should hurry." His voice remained a monotone "These aren't the people you wish it insult."

Bringing himself to his feet despite raging protests from his nerves Dante hurried after the rapidly disappearing silhouette towards the now sudden bright light at the top of the stairs.

A gust of warm air escaped his lips as the sudden jolt into conciseness sent him spiralling into an awkward position. The nerves in his left leg sounded its discomfort as the muscles gave away and a strong bout of pain set in from the stubborn limb.

The sound of an opening door caught his attention halting his nursing of his leg. Blue hair followed by a happy face entered the room sideways unaware of his presence. Placing the tray lightly down Tanmaru begun to turn.

"Your not allowed to be out of bed," She almost yelled. "The elder said so."

"But come on Tanmaru. I feel much better now." He stretched to emphasis his point.

"No" She yelled forcefully whilst moving closer " Not till tomorrow. Besides the elders having scouts around the village he might still be waiting for you." She pointed towards him with her finger. "If you leave this bed I'm going to personally hospitalise you.

Jamuzu Inwardly laughed a small smirk coming from his face. ` She probably would' He thought to himself.

"Err.." Tanmaru Seemed hesitant "The elder said that everyone in the village is accounted for. Well except for Dante he disappeared you don't know what happened to him do you."

Jamuzu turned his head to face her. "No I don't .I haven't seen him for the past few days." Jamuzu Lied to her. Inner relief came when she seemed to take it as an acceptable answer. `Dante' He thought to himself remembering the fight.

Small tablets of the stone roof began to shift rising up the roof against the will of gravity. Moving Jamuzu closer to the peak point of the roof. A sound of a collision and

Metal sliding along the floor sounded out as well as a cry of surprise. The shadows once again began to join to disguise the fallen figure.

Unnatural light cut through the shadows like a knife-edge. Unseen to himself his eyes lost all definition and became pure white. The light began to dissolve the shadow spreading out in uneven directions exposing and partially blinding Dante as he struggled to his feet.

"The last element has awoke." The elders stood lined up onto of an opposite rooftop. As the unnatural light disappeared and begun to form into the sword a white glow emitting from it. "Most people would call it a sword of legend if they saw it light up like that. But there's something evil lurking inside that light."

Spark's flew from the swords side and crackled as the hit the stone roof. A rapid shadow rushed out covered Dante before dissolving leaving nothing but the broken tiles to show where he had been.

.

Dante sheathed his sword. The shadow that rushed over him had seemed to save him. Opening the door and partially shielding his eyes from the light. A large steel table multiple lights reflecting and dancing off its surface lay in the centre of the room. Around the table were 11 occupied seats. One vacant seat was next to Tamriosuke and another seat faced the wall at the far end of the room.

Upon each seat were various people of different size's and shapes. Two women sat on the seats nearest him and the door he came from. Although largely different in stature both seemed to have Swords of the same length and A giant Throwing star on each ones back. Brown hair was on both but appeared darker on the taller of the two. In the smaller ones hands a ball of fire ignited and died as the taller one mimicked the action with a ball of water.

On the seat higher up Sat Tamriosuke the other opposite him was vacant. Tamriosuke made a movement implying that would be Dante's seat. Above on the two seats higher up the table sat A man clothed in bright red clothing darker spots of red seemed to be scattered randomly. The shape of a giant flat sword was under a cloth next to him making it seem bigger than the seated figure.

Opposite him sat a giant man his size equalled that of the standing Dante from his seated position. Clad in blue he had an almost identical sword to the red clad man. However due to his size it seemed to be more use as a sabre to him. A quiver and arrows lay on his back as he slouched over the table. A hidden handgun showed through the partially open clothing.

Above those sat a man and woman. Both clad in black covering all but their eyes. Bandages were wrapped around each ones fist's and holsters on each limb. The woman had blue eyes yet the mans eyes appeared black almost hollow. A small cut in each of the outfits was above the palm. A bizarre symbol was placed onto the neck of each.

The symbol seemed to repeat itself around the room as it suddenly seemed to appear unnoticed on each of the people around the table. Dante moved forward slowly trying to keep everyone on the table into view as he took the seat opposite Tamriosuke. Upon sitting down the chair at the end of the table turned rapidly.

A man who's outfit seemed to be the symbol turned to face them all. Everyone instantly began paying attention to the figure.