Fan Fiction ❯ Senken ❯ Society Of The Silver Sun ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spark's flew from the swords side and crackled as the hit the stone roof. A rapid shadow rushed out covered Dante before dissolving leaving nothing but the broken tiles to show where he had been.

"Your fight is with me." Another voice spoke out. The unnoticed figure that had been by Dante's side turned. Scar's etched their way across his forehead and darkness seemed its most concentrated around his hands.

"The man who killed your father has now come for you." A small gust of wind came from the same hand blowing the shadow's away.

"Tamriosuke" The head elder yelled out. A small ball of fire erupted from his palm shooting from rooftop to rooftop.

With a minor hand movement a gust of wind hit the fire and destroyed it. The tiles that the elder had been standing on began shaking slightly.

Senken

Chapter Six : Society Of The Silver Sun

"" Spoken

`' Thoughts

"As you can see.." The figure took a few menacing steps forward a odd shaped sword about half the length of his leg by his side. A small flicker of light shone off the tip " Your not the only one with powers.. however you are the only one with more than five. The elder has power over two myself I have power's over three most people here are lucky to control the one they all are born with."

Lunging forward Jamuzu Slid in front of the new figure. The sword coated in a dark liquid as it plunged into Tamriosuke. A small superior smirk came from the face of Tamriosuke before he dissolved into the shadows of the floor. Tamriosuke appeared behind him speaking casually from behind. " I control the shadow's and the wind allowing me to be anywhere I want. By combining the two I can reduce all vision you have."

"But I'm not here to fight you.. least not if you do as we wish." He rose his hand into the air a small dark ball formed and flattened growing wider in width as it spread over his body and towards the floor. The moonlight dimmed and disappeared from view behind the spreading black ball.

"We.?" Jamuzu questioned. The ever moving shadows reached the ground and moved closer towards his feet.

"You don't think people of our powers would ever be alone did you.?" An oddly mocking voice seemed to come from all directions. "Join us boy.. this offer will be made only once and should you deny it the whole of the Society Of The Silver Sun will hunt you down and we will be relentless in what we destroy. What do you say boy"

A small shaft of light came from the front of Jamuzu as his eyes glazed over his pupils disappearing beneath the white. The light rose up over the shadows like ivy up a wall and begun to crack through its interior. The light split into five and became a human sized fist. Reaching out in all directions in grabbed hold of six individual figures all identical to the last.

Six individual fists of light had shot out from each side of Jamuzu. The six fists all clutching an identical figure. Jamuzu stood facing one of the figures an open fist towards it. His face distorted for a moment as his hand drew itself to a close. The figure inside the fist shattered the shadows dissolving into the light and visibly evaporating.

Striking a similar pose to the ones before Jamuzu repeated the action until he came to one remaining. "Know this .." He spoke laboured and in pain "You have made a powerful foe today. I am not the first and I will not be the last. If the society of the silver sun wont have you then no one will." He began to chuckle to himself. "Freak." He yelled the word out as the fist closed around him and turned into the evaporating shadows.

Jamuzu stood drained as the village drew silent breaths. The elder motioning everyone back to within their houses. Leaping from the opposite roof with ease the elder came face to face with Jamuzu.

"Those shadow clones of his will be back." The elder spoke softer this time. "Prepare yourself well Jamuzu for he will come with the next batch."

Jamuzu gladly felt his knees buckle as he embraced unconsciousness small sparks still leapt around the metal Sword there target undefined they died out.