Fan Fiction ❯ Shall we Ai? ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Dark dully lit room, a figure sat in the sealed room, sealed all but for a small circular opening in the thick wall. of the figure lay a bowl of water, it glowed softly but not enough to light the figures face who was donned in robes, cloaks other various wrap around garments.
pointed chin obvious in the dull soft light. Into the bowl the figure stirred it's fingers the water.

An image appeared of a young boy in his later teens, a dovey heart shaped face surrounded by tight springy auburn locks of hair hung down to his waist. His pale complextion but nothing too out of the ordinary, his eyes however is what caught the attention of people.
say the colour queer, while others say beautiful. His eyes were a silver grey with tiny flecks of silver, they reflected
green at night around low fire lit areas. The boy was sweeping out the front of a temple, wearing a preists garments.


This boy was terribly accident prone, but he meant well. elders didn't know what to make of him was he a curse? An omen? cursed omen? or a sign of luck and prosparity. The villiagers were quickly growing out of supersition so they were less likly to have him kicked out on the basis of supersition him being a demon or bad luck.unusual trait of this boy was that he
was incredibly strong for his stature, and had a gift for Magic use... But he was to learn. When ever he lost his temper or was an elevated level of emotion weither it be frear, excitement, or explosions would go off. A roof on the other end of the would suddenly have a gaping hole in it.


He was also incredibly nimble and fast, nothign compared to the guadians and some of their charges or knights that passed the village whom some took a delight in teaching him various skills.then the temple persons would take him away and him do duties even if there was no need for them.

The on looker sympathiesed with the boy. Eighteen and still has no right of his own.had enough of his oen strength to go away do what he wanted, but he didn't want to ditch and seem ungrateful... That staying...on looker sighed. have to send some one..." door to the onlookers room flew open.
onlooker splashed the bowl water with his hands,the woman barked.
you playing with seer things again?!!" the lady screeched.
were you doing you stupid boy?" she sneered, "Washing my face misteress..."
the middle of the room?" she asked,
felt his stomach roll a couple of times,
let me catch you..." the woman was out and slammed the door again.
He muttered,
was that?!" the door flew open again,
he sighed,