Fan Fiction ❯ Shapeshifting Pride ❯ The Total Lunar Eclipse ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feith: Sorry if this story is starting to get a little too serious for your liking, but I have to maintain a plot here. I figure that all stories need to have a plot in them somewhere and therefore need to have their serious moments. Anyways, I got this idea suddenly and quickly and therefore, I had to type it as soon as I could. On to the point, here's a strange twist that many people didn't see coming unless of course you've talked to me recently about this story, then you'll probably have heard of it. Kind of cliché, but still a rather good twist. Now, without further adieu, I bring you The Total Lunar Eclipse.

~*~

After Seyr finished healing Raud, she walked outside to look at the stars. Seyr was also addicted to star-gazing; that was probably why she knew all of the Greek myths and constellations. For some odd reason, it just made her feel special. Looking up at the moon, she noticed that that night was a total lunar eclipse, the first one that she had ever seen.

Suddenly, a voice that dripped with disgust said behind Seyr, "I guess that I can only father shapeshifters."

Turning around, Seyr saw Nemo and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Nemo laughed his horrible, vile, evil laugh and replied, "I guess your mother didn't live long enough to tell you that your biological father wasn't King Nomedo, but me."

Glaring at him, Seyr resumed her star-gazing. Observing the total lunar eclipse, Seyr suddenly felt something enter within her body and take over. Her green eyes began to glow, her head fell back, her arms spread to embrace the sky, and she began to float as though she was being pulled up by her heart beating within her chest. When she floated back down, Seyr felt a deep hatred of all shapeshifters as well as a lot of other emotions. While she was trying to sort out all of the possible reasons for her to have these emotions within herself, Nemo opened a portal and pushed Seyr into it.

~*~

Feith: Alright, sorry for the short chappie, but things will get better soon. Either that or they will get faster paced. Either way, updates may come in sooner than you think. Next chappie is going to be a major explanation of this world and all of its glory and history. Also going to answer the question of why Nemo hates shapeshifters. Also, I would like to state here that you are allowed to do fanart of this stuff. I will probably end up posting all of the art done by SSHM due to the fact that I may be able to access some stuff that will allow me to post fanart. Her art doesn't count as fanart because she's the original artist. Anyways, review or I shall not update.