Fan Fiction ❯ She ran ❯ The Beginning of a New Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The woman ran. She gracefully dodged the trees surrounding her. She didn't stop. She could hear the footsteps of the men chasing her. The woman winced from pain. The wound on her side had opened up even more. She cursed out loud. It was getting painful to run, but she couldn't stop. She didn't know what the men wanted from her but she wasn't about to take the chance that all they wanted was directions. Suddenly, she ran into a clearing and stopped. Someone was standing in her way. Whoever it was stepped forward.
 
“Hello, love.”
 
“Saka…” the woman hissed. “What do you want?”
 
“Why, my dear Kagami! I came to get you, of course! My men told me that you wouldn't go with them so I came to you myself.”
 
Kagami's eyes widened. “You…. sent those men…. the ones who were chasing me?”
 
The man named Saka nodded. “Yes I did, sweetheart.” He smiled at her and stepped forward.
 
Kagami stepped back. “I told you before, Saka. I will not go!”
 
Saka stepped closer and pulled her into an embrace. Kagami fought and struggled but couldn't get out of his strong yet gentle grasp. Finally, after a few seconds, she broke free and backed away from him.
 
“Leave me alone!!”