Fan Fiction ❯ Silent Beauty ❯ A New Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Silent Beauty"
by Astral

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
|Author's note: |
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
"Oh, hello there!"
"Who the hell are you?
"Is that the way you talk to the creator?" The readers went silent. "Well then, So I will discuss a little bit history for now."
"About?"
"Shut up! Just sit there and listen!" The creator, 'A', forces the reader, 'U', to sit down.
"Ok, U, listen up. I was in depression one day, so I was a bit emotional when I was writing this, but I felt good after writing this." A sits down too, and crosses her arms.
"And, so? What's the relation in the story?"
"It means that It is somewhat the solid manifestation of my emotions."
"Can we start yet?" U complains, and starts to leave.
"Wait! Ok, we'll start now."
[fufu]

Ok, now to get serious.
I did wrote this thing out of my deppression, so it might sound stupid to you, but it ain't to me. This means a lot to me, and if I didn't wrote this fic, I would've been dead by emotions by now...
Let's get the show on the road!

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

There is a girl, who never did, even once, talked to anyone. All her life no one even approached her, and talks to her. She has everything, looks, smarts, and power, but still she is unhappy. Something was missing.
She never did cut her long, white hair, not even once. This makes her remember how long she was living, and not talking. She can talk, but she tries not to.
It was time for a change...

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Morning comes, and she wakes up. She then puts on her school uniform, and heads to her new school.
Junior Class, First Section
"Good morning Class!"
"Good morning Teacher!"
"We have a new student today. Please be nice to her!" She faces the door, and tells the new student to come in.
"Class, this is Sai Hikawa. Say hello to your classmates, Sai."
She nods.
"You can sit there, beside Kai."
She teacher points a seat near the window. She was sitting beside a boy with blue hair. From the looks of him, he seems popular. He greets Sai, and she replies with a nod, and then sits down.
"Quiet, isn’t she." He thought.
"Kai, be nice to your seatmate, ok?" The teacher told the boy beside Sai.
"So his name is Kai..." She thought.
Class started. First was math class. Their lesson was factoring. Everyone hates math, except for some. The teacher then posted a problem on the board, and asked Sai to factor it out. She walks to the board, and answered rapidly.
She returned to her seat. The class was amazed. They never thought she would get the answer correctly.
"She's beautiful, and she's a genius. Not bad for a girl." HE thought. Sai looked at him sharply, and then took it back.
At last the day ended. They all need to go home. All went home early, but Kai. He took the path beside the lake, and saw Sai sitting there, watching the sun go down. Kai sees her hair flow with the wind. It seems she is in deep thought/ He walks up to her, and sits beside her.
"The sunsets are always beautiful, right?" He said as he sat beside her. She was still silent, like nothing happened.
"You know, you can always talk. You don't have to close your mouth to us."
Sai wrote something, and showed it to Kai.
"You don't know anything." It wrote.
"Really? How would I know if you don't tell me?"
"She writes again, "I first need to trust you." She showed it to him.
"You could always trust me... Eventually you will."
"I don't believe you."
"You will. Someday." He stood up, and asked her, "Aren't you going home?"
She wrote, "Later."
"Ok then," He replied, "Good bye." He left.
That night, he walks down the park and saw Sai, alone in the swing.
"It's cold outside." He sat down on the other swing.
"Why are you here?" She sat silent, as if she doesn't want anyone to see her now.
"You're so quiet." He said, "It's kinda distracting, yet attracting.”
“What is he talking about?” She thought.
“I’m making no sense, right?”
She looks away, “Yeah, you don’t.” She thought.
“If you can’t go home, you can stay at my house. It’s just over there.” He points at the house near the park.
“I will, if I can’t go home.” She wrote.
“Well then… It’s getting late. Are you fine by yourself?”
“Yes I am.”
“Ok then. Good night.”
Both of them went home.

[TBC]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
|After note: |
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
"Did you enjoy?"
"What the hell was that?"
"You ****?! How dare you say that?"
Another one walks in... "That was ****ing awesome!"
"What the?" The two said in unison.
"Who the hell are you?"
"I'm We, and I just read your fic. Quite delicious if you ask me."
"Well, ok. Let's sit down for a moment and read the next chappy, snap snap!"
[fufu]