Fan Fiction ❯ Sixth ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sixth
Chapter 1
 

A silent figure walks down a typically busy street, in a typically busy city. The clouds were gathering and the fog remained whether it was due to the cities traffic or the weather the figure neither knew nor cared.

//Same old, same old//The figure thought to himself. The figure in question was a young boy, he looked about 15, and he wore his school uniform that was identical to the ones that all of his classmates wore. He walked in silence, his green/blue eyes watching the ground in front of him, his semi-long red hair tied back loosely, and his long bangs stood defiant and refusing to obey. He was pale in complexion and slim in stature, He walked towards his destination in silence as he always did, silently dreading another day of school. Its not that he hated school, he just disliked to sleaze balls and the fan girls that would constantly swarm upon him.

//Another day of false smiles and ignorance. They think that just because the walls are there to keep the monsters out that it means they do not exist at all. Nevertheless, who am I to call anyone a monster? I am a monster that acts out a human part. I am a weapon, that has human form, but no soul nor heart of my own, I am a monster made by man to kill the monsters, no the demons that roam the earth. This brand one my back, EEXGSW006PS, eternal proof of what I am. If only you all did not die then maybe...just maybe…// his thoughts were cut off by the familiar voice of his housemate.

"Hey Sixth, over here" The girl shouted, whilst waving her arms in an attempt to grab his attention.

//No point in trying to avoid her// the boy known as Sixth thought as he walked over to the brunette girl who was still waving her arms.

"You left early this morning, something wrong?" She asked, in the same mothering tone that she always used when talking to the red-haired boy.

"No, there's nothing wrong, Shannah, I'm fine really I just enjoy the walk that's all" The boy replied whilst rolling his eyes as the girl began to straighten his tie and check his shoelaces where tied.

"Oh I see," she said in a questioning tone as she stood up. "There all done you’re looking rather dapper (1) as usual," She told the boy as she tried to tame his bangs and failed at doing so. "Come on Sixth, lets head to class" Without waiting for a reply the girl known as Shannah, grabbed his arm and dragged him off in the direction of their first class of the day.

//Yay, math I am so glad I got up this morning// Sixth thought as he prepared himself for the boredom that would soon be upon him. TBC...

----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N : (1) Dapper means handsome or smart looking depending on the person.

I know it is not very good but it is a complete rewrite of a damaged file, but Meh I guarantee it does get better.