Fan Fiction ❯ Skies of Arcadia, the noble airpirate 2 ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Skies of Arcadia, the noble airpirate 2.
Disclaimer.
 
Hahah, it is here! The sequel to The noble airpirate! I hope you'll enjoy it. But first, a few notes:
 
I do not own Skies of Arcadia or the characters in any way. Other references I might make, I don't own those either.
 
In my line of Skies of Arcadia fics, Alfonso and Lawrence are brothers. Read all about it in the prologue below! If you've read this, and you really liked it, I recommend my other Skies of Arcadia fics. Not that I'm forcing you to read them or anything… heheheheh….
 
That's all I guess. And remember, I always appreciate reviews!
 
 
Prologue.
 
Once upon a time, in the wonderful world of Arcadia, there lived two brothers. As heirs to their rich family fortune, they had a promising future ahead of them. The oldest brother, Lawrence, did not agree with his family's way of life. He left his home of upper Valua, and became a mercenary. The youngest brother, Alfonso, took advantage of his family's fortune and joined the imperial armada. Due to his noble background, he was quickly promoted to admiral. He had grown up to be a bit of a snob. Well, okay, a really big snob. But what happened to his older brother?