Fan Fiction ❯ Skies of Arcadia, the noble airpirate 2 ❯ Epilogue. ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Skies of Arcadia, the noble airpirate 2
Epilogue.
 
Soon, the Delphinus had picked up its remaining crewmembers and was back at Crescent isle, where everyone celebrated with a large mug of Loqua.
Alfonso was very distressed that his brother had been kidnapped, but none of the admirals felt the need to save him. Except for Belleza, but she was just too lazy.
Ramirez had decided that getting kidnapped was something snobby, and therefore he still went on with his world domination plans.
The lupus was recycled, and used as a new battle ship.
 
So, life soon went back to normal on Crescent isle. One day, when Vyse, Lawrence, Gilder and Domingo were playing a friendly game of Monopoly, the door burst open once again. Everyone gasped at first, but then they saw it was just the girl from the item-shop in Sailor's island, also known as Hot item-shop girl. Vyse, who was making slight drooling noises, got nudged in the ribs by Lawrence, and Gilder, who was already getting ready to make a pass at her, was punched on the arm by Domingo.
“Domingo!” Hot item-shop girl called, approaching the table.
“What's wrong little sister?” Domingo asked.
“Well, I've got good news and bad news…” hot item-shop girl began.
“Oh no, not this again!” Vyse shouted. The girl ignored him.
“Our father has passed away! But if you come work in the item-shop, you get your inheritance!” the girl said.
“Oh, that's silly! Domingo would never leave this place to work in something like an item-shop!” Gilder said laughing.
“Uhm.. yeah!” Domingo said, quickly taking a gulp of loqua. In his mind, he saw himself standing behind a counter, taking money from a costumer who was in desperate need of an item.