Fan Fiction ❯ Spawn of Satan ❯ Spawn of Satan ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~!^*DiScLaImEr*^!~ Ok. This is a complete OrIgInAl story. So please. Don't steal any of my Characters...Thanks a bundle!

Fire burning from her blood-red eyes,she stood on the cliftside,looking down at the village of Takomara.She shook her head,her crimson colored hair blowing in the wind. She shivered feeling the cold air seeping into her skin from the holes in her torn pants,and her thin shirt,"Those people down there.They do not realize what is happening...they do not realize the Hell they were afraid of is here to face...I hope they're ready."she muttered.

~*~

"Get back here Tao!"said an elderly woman,tapping her foot on the ground beneath her.Her grandson,Tao.A teenaged boy,with long red-brown hair pulled back into a ponytail,dressed in a blue school uniform.His blue eyes shimmered in the light of the day,this was Tao Téa.He smilled,"Come on Nana,we're late as it is!"he said."I know dear,but these old legs aren't what they used to be."his grandmother replied."Nana Mai,please?We're late,and the president ain't gonna be to happy!"said Tao."Isn't Tao,the proper term is isn't." said Mai."I know I know..."muttered Tao,"hurry!'he said."Tao dear,nobody's going to think you've been to school the way you speak my dear,and your President Téa's son."said Mai."Nana,no one ain-..isn't gon-..going to care 'bout how I talk."said Tao,trying to correct himself as he spoke."About Tao."Mai corrected."Aw gee... why do I hafta give the speech anyways?"asked Tao."Have to."Mai corrected him once again."Nana!"exclaimed Tao.He ran into the tall building,that was like a City Hall.
On the stage at the end of the hall,stood a tall man,in his early thirties;President Seto Téa.He had the hair his son did,althought it was cut much shorter,he was formely dressed.Unlike his son,he owned many formal suits,the only suit Tao owned that was anywhere near formal,was his school uniform."Ah...here is my son now, please welcome,Tao Téa."said Seto.The towns people clapped,Tao looked at Mai,"Nana..I can't do this..."he whispered."You'll be fine.Just watch your vocabulary, and you'll do perfectly fine dear."Mai whispered back,"now go."Tao headed up to the stage,and stood behind the podium.He cleared his throat and began,"Ladies and gentlemen.I am Tao Téa,course y'all..I mean you all..already know that.I am hear to speak on behalf of my learnin' facility."said Tao,he cleared his throat once again,"on behalf of my learnin' facility,we would laike..uh..like..to thank y'all,urm you all,on acount of yer..your..denaitions..donations,to our school to allow us to get a brand spankin'..um..a new library so wes..we can begin to read plenty o' more books.So thank y'all...you all.."Tao blushed and was sweating nervously as he left the podium and stage.He sat next to his grandmother,and whispered to her,"I tried Nana.."She smilled,and put her arm around his shoulders,"I know dear."she said lowly.President Seto walked up to the podium,"Thank-you Tao."he said with a phony smile."Dad ain't gonna be happy..."Tao whispered."Isn't going to be...and I will handle him."whispered Mai.
As President Seto began his speech,the doors to the Hall swung opened violently.Blood-red eyes locked onto the President.The young girl who had once been standing on the cliftside,was there.She tossed her crimson colored hair over her shoulder and made he way up to the front row.President Seto hid his fear well,unlike the towns people.Whispering had begun.Children cried,but many tennaged boys drooled.The girl looked at Seto,and grinned evily,"Hey prez...sorry to have interrupted yer borin' speech,you can continue now,sir."she said rather sarcastically.She plopped down next to Tao and Mai.Tao looked at her,not in shock of how she treated his father,but more in envy than anything.He wished he could say that to his father.Mai tried not do growel at the young girl,she coughed slightly.Seto continued with his speech.
Twenty minutes into Seto's speech,the young girl spoke-up,"Yo prez.Do we teenagers really hafta be here?I mean,it ain't like we care or not about your dumb ol' speechs anyways."she said."Young lady,I think you should learn to respect your elders."said Seto."And yer definetly an elder ain't cha?"scoffed the girl. "Young lady!That was quite rude,and I demand you apologize."Seto ordered."I demand you let us teens outta here.Your treatin' us like we're in a prison."said the girl."Miss,I do not remember you in my school.I do belive you are not from our town,you may leave whenever you want to."said Miss Mokuba,the school principal. "Well ain't that sumthin'?You knew I was a new kid 'round here.I feel all special now.But yer right.I ain't from around here,fact where I come from ain't on no map Ma'am."said the girl."Really young lady,well along with being the principal,I am the geology teacher,where are you from?"asked Miss Mokuba."That lady,is fer me to know,and fer y'all to find out."said the girl.She got up,and began to head out of the Hall."At least tell us your name Miss.Wouldn't you like to enroll in our school?We could teach you a better vocabulary,and teach you many many things."said Miss Mokuba."Trust me lady,you don't wanna get to know someone like me."said the girl she continued to walk towards the doors.Tao jumped up,"Please Miss!"he exclaimed.She turned towards him,"Ain't never had no teen call me 'miss' before..."she muttered."Sorry...but won't you stay?"asked Tao."Can't I'm afraid.I just came to see if yer town was as boring as all the others...so now that I know it is,I'm off again."she said shaking her head."But at least tell us yer..your name."said Tao."Yer a real curious bunch ain't cha?"asked the girl,she smilled,"okay then..my name is Kaiba.."
The adults in the Hall gasped,and the teens;who accually had a bit of information on history logged in their minds,gasped as well.Tao looked at her,"Kaiba?.. strange I..I've heard that name before..but where?"he muttered to himself.Kaiba turned and headed for the door.A middle-aged man jumped up,and pointed to Kaiba furiously,"She's a DEMON!"he shouted.Kaiba looked at him,"Get to know people before you judge them sir."she said.With that,she opened the door,and left.Tao ran forwards,"I have to find her!"he exclaimed.Seto's eyes widened,"Tao Téa!No!Don't you dare young man!!"he yelled.Tao stopped,he looked at his father,"Why not dad?"he asked.Seto looked at his son,and steeped off of the stage,he grasped his son by the shoulders,and looked him straight in the eyes.
"The name Kaiba...was first given to the Princess of the Darkened Underworld,Mistress of the Night,Goddess of the Hellish Flames...the daugther of Satan." Seto said lowly."You think this Kaiba is the daughter of Satan?!"exclaimed Tao."She did say you could not find the place she lived on a map..."said a villager."I can't belive y'all!She ain't the daughter of Satan!Your crazy!"Tao exclaimed,he pushed his father away,and rushed out of the Hall,onto the streets of Takomara."That is one crazy boy..."said another villager."No..it is said she picks one out of all the men..and he falls for her charms and good looks...perhaps it has happened to Tao." said Miss Mokuba."Not my son..."Seto muttered.

"Kaiba!...Kaiba!"Tao called to her,"she can't be gone...Kaiba!!"A gust of hard wind blew,causing Tao to look away.The wind stopped,and Tao looked ahead again,he saw Kaiba."Hey it's you!"he exclaimed."You called for me?"asked Kaiba."Oh...right,um...can I ask you something?"asked Tao."Sure,why not."said Kaiba."Are you really the daughter of Satan?"asked Tao."Do I look like her?In yer schoolin' books don't y'all have pictures of her?Do I look like a demon from the Underworld?"asked Kaiba,she seemed outraged."Oh...um..no you don't..sorry.."said Tao lowly.Kaiba grinned,"Yer cute,ya know?"she asked."Huh?Me?"asked Tao."Yeah you,who else?"asked Kaiba,"you are..""You really think so?..I don't.."said Tao.Kaiba laughed slightly,"So I bet you think I'm some punk kid too huh?" she askked."No!Not at all!"said Tao quickly."That's a first.."muttered Kaiba,"you know..its hard.""What is?"asked Tao."Life man.."said Kaiba.
Tao was puzzeld.He looked at her with curiousness in his eyes,"How so?"he asked."With a name like 'Kaiba',everyone automatically thinks I'm the spawn of Satan,and its hard living like that.."Kaiba replied."Heyy..you don't really talk with slang do you?"asked Tao."Nah,thats just a cover up for my bad side."Kaiba winked.She walked past Tao,"I have to leave now..leave Takomara.."said Kaiba."Why?"asked Tao,he grabbed her,and brought her close to himself,"you don't have to!""Yes I do..you see..wherever I go,trouble follows me..very very bad trouble..."Kaiba tried to explain."What kind of trouble?"asked Tao."Even if I wanted to I couldn't begin to explain it to you..er..um..what is yer name?"asked Kaiba."Oh!Tao,Tao Téa."he replied."Right..well I can't explain it to you Tao."said Kaiba. "Can't you at least try?"asked Tao."It ain't worth it Tao,don't try and make me..you'd better tell yer village troubles a' commin'.."said Kaiba."How do you mean?"asked Tao."...Hellish trouble...worse than in any nightmare you've ever had in your entire life Tao,and it won't leave me alone.."said Kaiba."Isn't there a way to stop it?" asked Tao."If I go home."said Kaiba. "Couldn't you go home then?"asked Tao."If I wanted to,but that's just it...I don't want too.."said Kaiba."Why not?"asked Tao. "You among anyone else,would never understand."said Kaiba."Try me."said Tao."You'll be mad."said Kaiba,"mad and afraid.""Tell me Kaiba."said Tao.
"I am the Princess of the Darkened Underworld.."Kaiba started,throughout her speech Tao's eyes widened,and cold sweat ran down his spine,"the Mistress of the Night..Goddess of the Hellish Flames..I am Satan's daughter..and I don't ever want to go home.Never.""..."Tao swallowed hard,"Y-y-you lied to me..you are the Spawn of Satan.."said Tao."I know.See?Yer mad and afraid ain't cha?"asked Kaiba."Mad no,afraid..well maybe a little.."Tao admitted."I won't hurt ya..but.." Kaiba muttered,looking downwards."...but?"asked Tao,regreting his question suddenly.He heard thunder.Both teens head's jerked towards the sky,"no storm clouds ...whats happening Kaiba?""They're comming.."Kaiba muttered,backing away,the thunder seemed to be getting louder.Closer."Who?What is it Kaiba?"asked Tao.
Kaiba was frightened,frozen in fear.Cold sweat ran down her spine now,Tao continued repeating to her,asking what,or who is was,but she blocked him out.. "The Army of the Living Dead wil hunt you down until you are found,and either killed or brought to Satan himself..I'm a gonner.."she thought to herself,she looked at Tao,"No!"she thought,"They're comming for you too now!"she exclaimed."Who is?!"exclaimed Tao.The stampeeding hooves of the horses,'thunder',sounded even closer,"who?!""The Shadow Army of the Living Dead.."Kaiba explained,she steeped back."Why are they after me?!"asked Tao."You..you..touched me!"she said. "So?!"shouted Tao over the thunderific noise."Whoever touches me must die unless they are already dead!"Kaiba shouted."What do we do?!"shouted Tao."RUN!!" shouted Kaiba,she grabbed Tao's arm and ran,dragging him along with her.They ran past the City Hall,and straight out of the town.
"When will they leave us alone?!"shouted Tao."They'll stop in about another hour!"shouted Kaiba."AN HOUR?!?!"yelled out Tao."I'm kidding!Soon!" shouted Kaiba,"just keep running!!""Yeah!"shouted Tao.Both kept running.
Within thirty minutes,the Shadow Army of the Living Dead left Tao and Kaiba alone.They gasped for air,Kaiba leaned against a tree to catch her breath.Tao bent over to catch his."How...many...times...in...a...day...does...this...happen...?"asked Tao out of breath."Only...twice..."Kaiba replied."Only twice she says.."Tao complained.Kaiba looked up at Tao,"Hey,listen bud,I could have left you there if I wanted,and let you die!"Kaiba said."Yeah...I know..I'm sorry..."Tao apologized. "You apologize a lot don't you?"asked Kaiba."Yeah..I don't like it when people are mad at me.."said Tao.Kaiba laughed,"Your so cute."she said.Tao blushed.Kaiba grinned,and yawned."Tired?"asked Tao."Yeah sort of.."said Kaiba."Can we go back to Takomara?"asked Tao."...you don't want to go back..trust me.."said Kaiba. "But..Nana Mai..and dad.."said Tao."...I'm sorry.."Kaiba said lowly."Are they..?"asked Tao."..."Kaiba didn't replie."They are..aren't they..?"asked Tao."..."Kaiba stayed silent.Tao grabbed her by the arms and shook her,"Are they?!"he shouted angrilly."..."Kaiba stayed silent."Tell me!Is my familly dead!?Kaiba!!"shouted Tao. "Yes! Okay?!YES!"shouted Kaiba,tears streaming down her cheeks."How could you..?"asked Tao."..."Kaiba blinked,"me?I didn't do it!The Shadow Army of the Living Dead did it!Not me Tao!!""You brought them here!Go back to Hell!!"Tao spat.Kaiba's eyes widened,she pushed Tao away from herself,"..I thought you were different...I was wrong..""Kaiba I'm sorry..I didn't mean it.."said Tao.Kaiba backed away,and turned running away,towards the Blackened Woods of Khubaka."Kaiba!Kaiba wait!You don't know where your headed!Come back Kaiba,come BACK!!"Tao shouted,he ran after her.

"..our village...Takomara...destroyed..."muttered Seto."It's all that girl's fault,Kaiba!"exclaimed a villager."Now now.."started Seto."Sir!Sir!"yelled out Vice- President Kiya Moyua.Seto put a hand on his foredead,and turned to Kiya,"What is it now Moyua?"he asked rather flatly."Um...it's about your mother.."Kiya began."What is it?Whats wrong with her?"asked Seto,suddenly becomming worried."She's...ill..very ill.."said Kiya."How is she?!"asked Seto."Well..Doctor Wakku thinks she may not pull through.."said Kiya."What!?"exclaimed Seto.He rushed over to where Doctor Wakku knelt next to his mother,"How is she?"he asked."..I'm sorry President Téa..she didn't make it.."said Wakku getting up to his feet.Seto shot up,"Is she..?"he asked."Yes she is..I'm sorry.."Wakku muttered,he walked away."Mom." muttered Seto,he knelt down once again,and took her hand,"don't you worry mom..I'll avenge your death..and find Tao.It's all that girls fault.. Kaiba.. she'll regret comming here.."
Seto stood up,"Attention townsfolk of Takomara,I will avenge the destruction of our city,and the deaths of our people!We will begin an army of our own,we will then destroy that girl Kaiba,and anyone who stands in our way!!"he shouted.The townsfolk cheered and clapped.

"Kaiba!...Kaiba!?...where are you Kaiba!?"shouted Tao,wandering around the Blackened Woods of Khubaka.He stopped,and looked around,"man..why'd she have to come in here?"Tao began to walk around and call her name once again."...Kaiba!!...Come on!!...Please?!...I'm sorry!!...Come out!!...Please?!"he called to her,"Kaiba!Come on,this is getting to be very child---!!AHH!!!"Tao flew backwards,and smashed against th trunk of a tree.He looked up,and saw something white,shining light,"wh-what?""..."no replie."Who's there..?"asked Tao."..."no replie."Hello?!"Tao exclaimed picking himself up."..."no replie.He looked around, "There is someone there..isn't there?"he asked.Finally a voice spoke,as it spoke,its voice echoed,"Tao Téa..I am the Angel of Love,and Kindness and you young man,are both of those things..""M-me..?"asked Tao,confused."Yes young Tao..you are both Loving and Kind..I am here to tell you..you friend..the Mistress of the Night,she is not what she seems.."the Angel said."Not what she seems..?"asked Tao."She may seem evil young Tao,but she has a pure heart unlike her father..she was born evil,and brought up to be,but she can't do it."said the Angel."..wow..oh no!And I just hurt her feelings!..Angel,do you know where she is?!"asked Tao. "Tao..look into your heart..and you will be able to find her."said the Angel.A bright light surrounded her,and she disapeared."..my heart..?"he asked.
"...woah!"exclaimed Tao,as something fell onto him,he fell onto the ground."..I'm sorry Tao.."said Kaiba.Tao turned and jumped up,knocking Kaiba down and looked at her,"Kaiba!?Your okay!!"he exclaimed."Yeah..I'm really sorry I ran off like that.."Kaiba apologized."It's okay.I'm just glad that your alright."Tao said. "You are?"asked Kaiba,"why?""Because I was worried..I didn't mean it when I said...what I did.."muttered Tao."Thats okay..I get that a lot."said Kaiba."But I shouldn't have said it.."said Tao."..."Kaiba was silent.She wrapped her arms around Tao's neck,giving him a tight hug."...uh.."muttered Tao,he wrapped his arms around her waist."Thank-you..."muttered Kaiba softly."..she was right.."Tao thought.
Kaiba pulled away from Tao,and smilled,"..maybe you are different."she muttered."..I think I migth be."Tao laughed.Both teens heard an all too familiar rumbling noise,that sounded like thunder."Oh no..they're comming.."said Kaiba."Don't wait another second!Run!!"Tao shouted.Both ran deeper into the woods, jumping over loose tree roots,and logs."Keep running Kaiba!"yelled out Tao."..I can't take much more of this.."muttered Kaiba to herself.They continued to run,but the sound didn't seem farther away,it seemed closer."Tao..we're running in the wrong direction!!"shouted Kaiba."What?!"yelled out Tao.
A shadow-like horse stepped from out of what seemed to be no where.It seemed to be at least ten feet tall.On it's back,was a shadow-like creature,that was once human.Darkened skin,and blood-red eyes,glowing in the darkness,glared down at them.Both Kaiba and Tao stopped,frozen in fear."..Kaiba..run.."said Tao."..I-I can't.." muttered Kaiba."Me neither.."said Tao.The creature's voice sounded evil and cold,"I was summonded to fetch you Princess.."it said"No!I won't go back!"said Kaiba,she backed away,courage filling herself."You must.And will."it said."...no!No I won't!"exclaimed Kaiba."She doesn't have too!"exclaimed Tao,stepping in front of Kaiba."Quiet you fool,you shall die for touching the Princess!"it exclaimed,pulling out a rather long sword,it was black with a bit of a silver coating.Tao swallowed hard,"No!No don't do it!"shouted Kaiba."You will die."it said.In a quick movement,the shadow creature had stuck its blackened sword through Tao's skin,and had pulled it back out.It had done this so quickly,Tao didn't have any chance of getting away.Tao groaned in pain,and staggered towards a tree,where he collapsed onto the ground."Tao!Tao no!!"shouted Kaiba,she ran to his side,and lifted him upwards,"don't leave me Tao..please.."Kaiba rested Tao's head onto her chest,"please...oh NO!"she noticed his skin beginning to turn to a hidious black.She looked at the creature,"you didn't kill him..you turned into...one of you!!""Correct your highness,you will never find the cure before he is completly transformed."the shadow creature laughed.Kaiba lay Tao down gently,and stood up, "Fool,never mess with Satan's daughter."she said coldly."..p-princess..n-no!"the creature studdered,for once it was afraid.
Wind began to blow,hard.Kaiba began to glow a blood red color,she raised her arms in the air,and called out,"Princess of the Darkend Underworld.. Mistress of the Night..Goddess of the Hellish Flames!!"The creature's horse turned and began to run away from Kaiba,it was doomed.Her crimson hair blowing wildly in the wind as her skin turned to a hellish red,and dragon's wings ripped her skin,forcing themselves out,oozing silver blood down her back.The wings dripped of her blood.Her ears grew into those the Elven people would have,and a tail pulled itself out of her skin as well,blood dripping down it.Hideous fangs could be seen as she spoke,"..the power of all Evil,the draught of Hellish torture!The power flows within me..I AM the Goddess of the Hellish Flames..RISE FROM BENEATH ME!!SEND ME YOUR FIRE!!GIVE ME YOUR HORRIFIC STRENGHT!!I CALL UPON IT!!DROWN THE FOOL IN YOUR ACID-LIKE LAVA!!BURN THE FOOL!!DESTROY IT!!NOW!" Kaiba screeched.In an istant,all Hell's lava was seeping upwards,and flowing after the creature.In a bolt of Hellish light,the lava spewed all over the creature.It may have been strong,but not strong enough to live through that.It's skin began to melt horrifically,leaving it looking as a blasphemy.It was a suicide mission for the creature to bother the princess.He was gone.
Kaiba went back to normal,and ran over to Tao,she casted a spell on him,that levitated him into the air,she used her magic to make a knife appear,"I know the cure for this.."she said lowly.She held her breath,and grabbed the knife,"..here goes.."she thought,and with that,she ran the knife into the skin of her arm,shedding her blood. She yelled in pain,thought she was supposidly immortal,once in the human world,she was no longer immortal.Though she was now mortal,that did not mean anything speacial,her blood was still silver as it would be in the Underworld,she through the knife into the ground.Using the hand she had held the knife with, she tore opened Tao's shirt,and smeered her blood onto the area the shadow creature had cut Tao.The wound vanished,and his skin turned back from the horrid black it was,to the normal peach colored skin he had been born with.She clutched her arm in pain.
Tao's eyes opened slowly.He noticed he was floating,but suddenly he dropped onto the ground with a hard 'thud.'"What happened to me?"he asked. "Nothing your fine now.."muttered Kaiba."Whats wrong with your arm?"asked Tao getting up,he had noticed silver dripping from her skin."It's nothing.Let's just go now."said Kaiba."Show me."Tao ordered."..."Kaiba removed her hand from covering her wound."...you have silver all over your arm..why?"asked Tao."Because it's my blood."Kaiba replied."You have silver blood?!Cool!!..heeyyy...why are you bleeding?"asked Tao."The cure for what the shadow creature did to you was to give you my blood..so I did."replied Kaiba."..you saved me.."said Tao."I guess so."shrugged Kaiba."You did!"exclaimed Tao greatful."It was nothing,let's just go,okay?" asked Kaiba."Yeah okay..but it was something to me.."said Tao."..."Kaiba grew silent,"..we should get to an Inn for tonight..do you know any villages?""Yes..but we have to get out of the Khubaka Woods first.."Tao replied."No problem."said Kaiba,"just tell me the name of the village.""Diomaru."Tao replied."Okay."Kaiba noded slightly.She put her hands in front of herself,and concentrated hard,muttereing the word 'Diomaru' over again.Both Kaiba and Tao were sucked into a ball of flame,and it vanished.They arrived in the center of Diomaru,in front of the Inn.
"Wow..what was that?"asked Tao impressed.Kaiba giggled,"Did I forget to tell you I could go wherever I wanted.."she said."Yeah you did!"said Tao,"then can't you do that when you want to get away from the Shadow Army?"Kaiba shook her head,"It takes too long for me to concentrate and get me here."she replied. "Oh I see.."muttered Tao."I wonder how much it'll cost to stay here.."said Kaiba."I'm not sure.Let's go find out."said Tao."Right."Kaiba agreed.They entered the Diomaru Inn.
Tao looked at Kaiba,"I'll get us a room,you can look around if you'd like?"he suggested."Sure."Kaiba replied with a smile.She headed over to a shelf,on which there were many many books.Tao headed over to the Inn Owner,"Hello sir."he greeted."Wow!A customer,haven't had one for a while.."said the owner, muttereing the last few words,he perked-up and looked at Tao,"can I help you son?"Tao looked at the owner for a bit,he was an old man,with gray messy hair,and a long moustache,with a little grey beard.He wore a uniform,and on his name tag it was written,'Chan.'"Um..yes sir.I'd like a room for me and Ka---err..m-my fiancé!" Tao said.Kaiba looked up from her book,and looked at Tao;for once,it was she that blushed."Of course youngin'..but eh..aren't you two a little young to be gettin' hitched?"Chan asked."Yes well..um.."Tao studdered,Kaiba put her book back on the shelf,and hugged Tao tightly,"Oh sir!We know we're young,but we're very much in love!"she said with a big 'phony' smile on her face."Yes yes..I can tell.."said Chan,he smilled as any senior would to a young couple,"and you two shall have muh best room then!""Uh..thank-you sir,how much will it cost?"asked Tao."100 shik per person,thats 200 shik please."said Chan."Of course sir,what a remarkable price!"said Tao happilly.Kaiba let him go,and went back to the books."She let's you deal with the money eh?"asked Chan."Um..I suppose so.."muttered Tao."Well.. thats a good thing with a woman!"said Chan.Tao smilled,and handed him 200 shik.Shik were tiny golden coins,but they were worth five shik each,nothing was ever less than five shik,unless it was free.Chan handed Tao the key to the room,and told them it was on the second floor.Tao thanked him,and headed over to Kaiba. "Ready to go up?..or did you want ot look around some more?"he asked."Well..I kinda want to look around the town..but I need a phony name in case someone asks me mine.."she replied."Right..how about Mai?It's my grandmother's name."said Tao."Um..okay!"Kaiba agreed,"I'll now be known as 'Mai.'""Right!" said Tao, "do you want me to go with you?""If you want to."Mai shrugged."I'll come along for now."said Tao."Okay."said Mai with a smile."Good-bye sir,we''ll be back soon..we just want a look around the town."said Tao."Alright youngins."said Chan.Tao and Mai exited the Diomaru Inn,and headed out onto the street.

It had been about an hour,and 'Mai' was tired of walking,she looked at Tao in desprate need of rest,"Can we please go back to the Inn now..?"she asked. "Hm?Oh!K-er...Mai!Your really really tired!..yeah we can go back..I'll carry you,okay?"asked Tao,he didn't wait for a replie.He lifted her into his arms,and turned back towards the Inn."Tao?!Are you crazy?!"exclaimed Mai."Oh yes darling..for you.."replied Tao sarcastically."Tao Téa!Put me down!"said Mai."Relax,you won't make it very far if you walk,so just let me carry you dear."said Tao with a grin.Mai rolled her eyes,"I'm gonna kill you for this.."she whispered hoarsly.Tao laughed, "No you won't."he said."How do you know?"Mai asked."Because we're here.See?That wasn't so bad,was it?"asked Tao,putting her down as the entered the Inn."..I guess not.."muttered Mai.She took the key,and went upstairs,Tao watched as she left.He watched her figure sway as she walked,and for a moment,he felt he was dumbstruck,until Chan spoke-up,"Back already?"he asked."Hm?What?Oh!Yes sir we are..K-er..Mai was tired."said Tao."Well..aren't you gonna go up there?" Chan asked."Huh?Oh no..I'll let her change first."said Tao."She's yer fiancé right?Give her something to be tired from."said Chan with a wink."What?!Oh no!I could never do that!"Tao exclaimed."Your gonna marry her right?"asked Chan."Um..right.."muttered Tao."You love her right?""Um..r-right..""Well you have to sometime boy!"said Chan."..um..yeah..but but not tonight.."said Tao,blushing like crazy,"she's probably done changing..I'm going now..uh..good-night sir.."said Tao he went upstairs to the room."Have fun.."Chan muttered with a grin.
"Tao..we have a situation here.."said Kaiba."What is it?"asked Tao."Theres..um..only one bed.."said Kaiba."Huh?!Oh man..its probably because he thinks your my fiancé..."said Tao,scratching his head."..um..yeah..what are we gonna do?"asked Kaiba."..um..sleep?"asked Tao.Kaiba loked at him with a smile,"Good thinking."she replied.She pulled the covers down to the end of the bed,and was about to get in,"Kaiba..?"asked Tao."Yeah?"she asked."..please don't be mad at me.."said Tao."Why would I be?"asked Kaiba arching an eyebrow."..well..I-I-I think..I t-th-think..I..l-l-l-like y-y-you..um..a-a-a lot.."Tao managed to spit out."..oh. Tao.."Kaiba blushed."..I-I do.."said Tao."I like you too..a lot..a lot a lot.."said Kaiba.She got up.Tao couldn't help but notice how thin her legs were,and how much of a 'perfect' figure she had,he swallowed hard."What are you thinking?"asked Kaiba."You don't want to know.."mumbled Tao,he tried to hide his blush."Tell me.." said Kaiba,she put her hand on Tao's chest."..umm.."he muttered.Kaiba smilled,and rested her head onto Tao's shoulder,"You can tell me.."she muttered softly."I want to kiss you.."said Tao lowly.Kaiba smilled lovingly,she looked at Tao,and pressed her lips against Tao's.His eyes widened,he felt his cheeks burning,but soon found himself relaxed.He wrapped his arms around her waist,and turned their tender kiss,into quite a passionate one.Kaiba felt quite pleased,she had longed to kiss Tao since they had first talked in Takomara,she finally got what she wanted.

~*~

Kaiba opened her eyes,and looked around.She felt...warm.Warmth.She felt loved for some reason.Next to her,Tao still slept peacefully,with her in his arms. Kaiba felt somewhat nervous,but she smilled,and rested her head onto Tao's chest.Tao moved slightly,and pulled her closer to himself."Uh..T-Tao?"asked Kaiba lowly.She watched his beatiful blue eyes open,and look down at her,"Mm..yeah?"he managed to moan out,as he came to life from his dream world."We should leave."said Kaiba."Huh?Oh..right..the Shadow Army..I forgot for a while there.."said Tao,smilling his dashing smile,lighting up his handsome face."...oh."muttered Kaiba.She felt too nervous for her own emotions,and destroyed the moment,"well don't forget for too long.I'm gonna get dressed..you should too."Tao let her go,feeling somewhat tossed aside with all of Kaiba's feelings."Oh..okay then.."he mumbled to himself.Kaiba went into the bathroom,locking the door behind herself.She slid down the doorframe,and wept to herself quietly,trying not to give herself away to Tao,hoping he wouldn't suspect anything.
Tao pulled on his shirt,"She pushed me away from herself..not physically..but emotionally..why?"he muttered to himself.He sat on the bed,and thought to himself for a moment,"maybe I'm not as direct as I think I am.."He looked into the mirror,"or maybe I'm not attractive to her.."He got up off the bed,and knocked on the bathroom door,"almost ready to go?""...oh!Um..a-almost.."Kaiba managed to whimper."Are you alright?"Tao asked leaning against the wall next to the door. "Fine..don't worry about me.."said Kaiba,wipping her tears away."You sure?"asked Tao."Positive,but thanks for worring about me Tao."said Kaiba.The bathroom door opened some five minutes afterwards,and Kaiba stepped out.She looked at Tao,"It's all yours."she said cheerfully."Um..thanks.."said Tao,a bit unsure.

"This is our finest men!We will hunt down the Spawn of Satan,and destroy her,before she destroys many more villages such as our beloved Takomara,and kill many more of our famillies.It is up to us now men!We must find the retched Kaiba!We must find my son,and bring him home!We will find them,and we will destroy the unhuman beast!She will pay for her destruction,and her retched ways of living!Are you with me?!"yelled out Seto angrilly.The men cheered,and roared in response,acting as though they were animals that had been locked up inside themselves for all enternity."Then let's go and hunt her down!"exclaimed Seto.They all the ran out of hte little town.
The hunt had begun...

"Are we there yet?"asked Kaiba,this time it was Tao that was leading the way.He laughed and looked over at her,"Your cute when you act like a child."he said.Kaiba smilled,"When will we get there?"she asked,"and what town are we headed for?""It's a little town my dad brought me too before,it's called,Mobachon. It's nice there."said Tao,"not crowded or anything.It's a quiet little village..like Takomara..""..."Kaiba looked downwards."Hey it's alright!I'd rather be here with you anyday."Tao smilled.Kaiba blushed,"..o-oh..Tao.."she studdered."Well it's true."said Tao.
Tao and Kaiba ran into Mobachon out of breathe."Stupid...Army..."mumbled Tao,trying to catch his breath."Y-yeah..."Kaiba agreed.They looked at each other,and laughed a little."We...have to find...the Inn now,right?"asked Tao."Yeah.But we should buy some food,and blankets too.."said Kaiba."Blankets?"asked Tao."We probably won't get into a Town every night."said Kaiba."Yeah your right Kaiba.Do you want me to go with you to buy stuff?"asked Tao."Yeah...ok..."said Kaiba,she smiled.They headed towards little shops,and bought what they needed,and then headed for the Mobachon Inn.The young lady that worked at the Inn,was thin,and pale.She had bright red hair,done up in a messy bun.her green eyes twinkled when she saw Tao."Well hello there handsome.."she said to him.Kaiba arched an eyebrow,and turned her back to them."Um yes..hello..we'd like a room please..?"Tao asked."Two beds,or one?"asked the girl with a wink."Urm..."Tao mumbled he looked over at Kaiba,"your choice.."he said.Kaiba shrugged,and looked at him,"Two."she said."Two..?Urm yeah..two.."said Tao a little confused,"Two..?I guess she doesn't really like me..."he thought.Kaiba turned from him once again,and let him take care of the bussiness."Alrighty then..two beds it is.I got a room with two, third floor,room 666."said the girl,"um..I can find you another one...you shouldn't have to stay in a room with the King of the Underworld's number.""And why is that!?"asked Kaiba turning around in a quick flash."Urm..because the Devil is Evil.."said the girl,backing away."What's your point!?"exclaimed Kaiba angrilly."Well shesh girly..not many people worship the Devil honny..do you?"asked the girl.Kaiba glared at the worker,"Listen here Chika,I do not worship the Devil.I don't have to!I am the da------!!"Tao clapped his hand over Kaiba's mouth,"mmmm!!Mmm!Mmm!!!!""She's just feeling ill...can we have that room please..?"asked Tao.In shock,the Inn Keeper blinked and said,"..she..she knew my name...h-how..?"Chika asked."No idea..can we please have that room..?"Tao asked."O-oh..right..h-here.."muttered Chika,passing Tao the key."Thank-you.."said Tao,he let go of Kaiba,who had settled down slightly,and grabbed the bagage.They headed up to the third floor,and entered room 666.Tao looked at Kaiba,who sat on a bed,and burried her face in her hands.
"Are you okay Kaiba..?"asked Tao,walking over to her,he sat next to her,and put a hand on her shoulder."Why can't I keep my mouth shut..?"Kaiba sobbed weekly."It's alright..I'll make sure that you don't spill it out..but can I ask you something..?"asked Tao.Kaiba noded ever so lightly."Well...why did you want two beds..?"asked Tao."Why do you want to sleep with the Spawn of Satan..?"asked Kaiba."Look Kaiba,I don't see you as that.I see you as a young good looking girl,that I love very very much..that's all I see...a beautiful young girl.I don't care if your the Princess of Hell...I love you for you.Promise."said Tao.Kaiba looked deeply into his eyes,and melted in to his arms,he smilled,and kissed her hair lightly."Oh Tao.."cooed Kaiba,she kissed his neck,"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel unloved.."Tao smiled,"I've never felt unloved Kaiba...never."he said."Tao..?"asked Kaiba."Yeah?"asked Tao."I love you."said Kaiba."And I love you."said Tao,he pulled her close,trapping her in a tight hug.She kissed his neck,and rested her head onto his shoulder.
Kaiba groaned,as she woke-up that mourning.She looked at Tao,who had his arms wrapped around her protectively.She squirmed around,and kissed his chest."Mmm..hey there.."said Tao as he woke-up."Hi."said Kaiba,resting her head onto his chest."Ready to go?"asked Tao."Yeah I guess so."said Kaiba,she got up,and began to clean up everything.Tao got up as well,and got dressed.Once they were done,they left.

"Tao..I'm tired.."said Kaiba as they walked through Scicoam Field."Me too Kaiba..but we should probably keep going.."said Tao lowly."I guess so.."said Kaiba,she continued to walk closly to Tao,she slid her hand into his own,and smiled,"but my feet hurt..""Mine too Kaiba."Tao replied."Please Tao..?Just for a bit..?" Kaiba pleaded."Oh Kaiba..how can I say 'no' to those eyes..?Alright.Just a little rest."said Tao."Thanks Tao!"said Kaiba,they sat down in the grassy field to have their rest.
As they were sleeping,the Shadow creatures from the firery depths of Hell arrived,the thurdering of their horses hooves,didn't even wake the two teens.The bigger of the four creatures spoke first,"It is her.Princess Kaiba."it said."Shall we take the boy as well?"asked another."Yes.The master will want to deal with him..." the first said."Of course sir."said the second.The third and fourth creatures descended off their horses,and took each a teen in their arms.Once back on their horses, both Kaiba and Tao awoke with a start."Hey!What's going on here?!"exclaimed Tao confused."Eeeek!!Tao get out of here!It's the Army of the Living Dead!!" shouted Kaiba,realizing who was there."No way Kaiba!I'm not leaving you!"yelled out Tao."Unfourtunetly young man,you are leaving her...heh heh heh..."laughed the third creature.Tao looked at him,"What!?"he exclaimed."Say 'bye-bye' to the Princess boy,it'll be a while before you see her again."said the creature."Chiozu,Tarkas..you two take the boy to the Master.And me and Booyaka will take Princess Kaiba home."said the biggest of the four creatures."Yes sir, Kozan sir!"said Chiozu and Tarkas simultaneously.Both their horses galloped away,Tao yelling out Kaiba's name as they fled."Nooo!!Tao!!Please bring him back!!" Kaiba yelled out,"PLEASE!!"Booyaka looked at Kaiba,"You'll see him again Princess...at his funeral."he grinned."You take those words back or I'll do to you the same thing I did to Singtara!"exclaimed Kaiba."So your the one that destroyed Singtara."said Kozan."That's right."Kaiba sat upon Booyaka's horse."Well your Highness,time to go home.."said Kozan.He raised his arms into the air,and yelled out,"OH MIGHTY SATAN,KING OF THE DAMNED!!LET US BACK INTO YOUR LAND!!WE HAVE FOUND YOUR DAUGTHER SIRE!!"
The ground began to rumble,an earthquake?No.Satan's doing.The ground began to split apart,stairs forming for the horses to descend upon.Kozan lead the way with Booyaka close behind his horse.The shadowy creatures slowy descended into the World of the Damned.he earth pushed itself back together,closing the gateway to Hell.Kaiba,who was once cold,began to get warmer. Much warmer.She could feel the fire of Hell seeping into her skin as it once always did."I'm home..."she muttered glaring at the fire,and lava beneath the horse's hooves.The horses crossed through the river of lava,making their way to the otherside,to redder ground.The walls,floors and ceiling of Hell glowed with a crimson colored red,going darker,and lighter at each second.Little miniscule volcano's spit out fire at random times.Steam everywhere to be seen.She was home.But to Kaiba,it didn't feel like home to her.Nothing did.She felt uncomfortable everywhere."Why did you come get me?"asked Kaiba through gritted teeth."Your father sent us to get you.That is why."Booyaka replied.Kozan and Booyaka's horses stopped in front of more steps.Kozan descended off his horse,and walked towards Booyaka,he reached his hand to the Princess,"Give me your hand Princess."he said."No.I refuse!If my feet touch this floor,I will turn back into my devil form,and I do not want to."said Kaiba,crossing her arms."But you must!"said Booyaka."She does not have too.You watch her Booyaka.I will go get the Master."said Kozan. "Yes sir."said Booyaka,saluting him.Booyaka jumped off his horse,and stood his ground watching Kaiba,as Kozan left to get Satan."Oh Tao.."moaned Kaiba,tears falling down her cheeks.

"Where are you taking me Demon Shadow!?"Tao asked once again.Chiozu glared at Tao,"Shut-up human."he said.Tao sat upon Tarkas' horse."Quit calling me human!!I do have a name!"Tao exclaimed."Big deal.You call us 'Demon Shadow' and we will call you 'human'...human.."Chiozu said coldly."Where are you taking me Chiozu?"asked Tao."We are bringing you to the Master."said Chiozu."...Master..?"asked Tao,his eyes widened suddenly,"you mean the Devil?!"Tarkas noded,"The one and only,boy."he said."My name is TAO!!"he shouted.Chiozu and Tarkas both sighed heavilly."Well,Tao,you will probably be killed.You really should have said 'good-bye' to her."said Tarkas."Why are you going to kill me!?What have I done?"asked Tao."Your in love with the Princess.You must die."said Chiozu."Kaiba's not alloud to be in love..?"asked Tao."Not if your not a demon."said Tarkas."How do you know I'm not?"asked Tao."Yeah sure."said Chiozu."How do you know I'm not?"Tao repeated."Because.We see all."said Tarkas."No you don't."said Tao."Yes we do."said Chiozu."Prove it."said Tao."We know your father is on his way to kill Princess Kaiba."said Chiozu."He WHAT!?"yelled out Tao."He's got an Army,ready to kill the Princess."said Tarkas."But..but..how can you see that?"asked Tao.
Chiozu removed his hood off his head,reveiling a sickly yellow colored eyeball.He had only one eye.That one."I command you!Show me any dangers of the Princess'!"Chiozu yelled out.Out of his one eye,the same colored sickly yellow colored light shot outand formed an orb.In this orb,Tao saw his father,and what was left of the men from Takomara.He could hear his father yelling,"KILL THE DEMON!KILL KAIBA!!KILL THE DEMON!!"The orb vanished,and Chiozu pulled his hood over his face once more."...father...how could you...?.."muttered Tao.

Kozan stepped into the thrown room,Satan in all his glory,sat upon his thrown.His skin was a hellish red,as hellish as Kaiba's once was.His dragon-like wings flapped every few minutes.His Elven ears twitched,and his tail swung lightly.His horrific razor-like fangs were revealed as he opened his mouth to speak, "Where is my daughter?"he asked,his deep voice echoing as he spoke.Yellow eyes locked on Kozan."She told me sire,she did not want to turn into her true form sire..."said Kozan."Kozan,I fear there is something wrong with my daughter.What do you think it is?"asked Satan."I have no idea Sire.But if you would like me to bring her to you..I shall.."said Kozan."That will not be nessecary..I will go and see her."said Satan.His wings flapped,sending an enormous gust of wind towards Kozan,and he flew towards the hallway.Kozan followed
He landed in front of Booyaka and Kaiba.Kozan entered the room,and stayed silent,descending on a knee as well.Kaiba looked the other way,as Booyaka got down on one knee."Dear Princess...what is bothering you?"asked Satan,still in his deep voice,but it seemed to have sotfened to speak to his daughter."Hmpf!"Kaiba snorted,crossing her arms."Why do you not like it here in the Underworld?"asked Satan."Because I don't."said Kaiba."Dearest daughter,do you not think it would be best,for you to stay here,with your own kind?"asked Satan. "No!I don't want to!!"yelled out Kaiba,jumping off the horse.Her feet touched the ground of Hell,and so her transformation began.Her skin turned to her hellish red, her dragon-like wings ripped through her skin once more,shedding her silver blood,her wings dripped of the blood,as it ran down her back.Her ears grew once more to those of the Elven people,and her tail forced itself out of her skin as well,blood running along it's curves.Her fangs were seen as she yelled out to her father,"I would rather rot then be here with the likes of YOU!"Satan glared at his daughter,yet did not raise his voice,"What is it that bothers you so Kaiba?"he asked."I hate you.You and your ways of treating the humans!"said Kaiba,"can't we just get along with them?""Of course not Kaiba!They detest us!How could you possibly think that we and humans could get along?"asked Satan."Father you don't understand.I...nevermind!"said Kaiba,she flapped her wings,floating upwards,and flew towards her chamber.
"Kozan,there is something wrong with her.Send Tobias to figure out what it is."said Satan,he flew back to his thrown."Yes sir."said Kozan,saluting Satan. Kozan got up,and looked at Booyaka as he got up,"Do you know where Tobias is?"he asked."No I don't.But I will go look as well."said Booyaka.They both headed seperate ways."Tobias?Are you here?Speak now!"Kozan demanded.A low rustling sound was heard,as a younger looking Satan stepped forward,"Yeah I'm here Kozan,what do you want?"asked Tobias."Satan has ordered you go speak to Kaiba,and find out what is wrong with her."said Kozan."She's back?!" exclaimed Tobias,his eyes widened in excitement."Yes she is Tobias.And Satan has ordered you to speak to her.So go."said Kozan.Tobias flew out of his room,and towards Kaiba's."Young demon..he's in love with her..but she is not in love with him."said Kozan.He turned and headed out,as Tobias entered Kaiba's chamber.
"Kaiba!Your back!When did you get here?"asked Tobias out of breath.Kaiba wipped her eyes quickly,and turned to face Tobias."I just got back.What do you want Tobias?"asked Kaiba,sniffling a little bit."What's wrong with you?"Tobias asked camly.He made his way over to Kaiba.Kaiba turned from him,"Just leave me be."she grumbled.Tobias sighed,and put a hand on her shoulder,"Why are you always pushing me away?"he asked."Tobias,I know you love me...I really do..." said Kaiba."...but?"asked Tobias."But...I...I don't love you back..."said Kaiba."I know that Kaiba.I've always known that.But I still love you."said Tobias."Why?I'll never love you Tobias."said Kaiba."My feelings haven't changed,and never will."said Tobias.He leaned close to kiss her,but she pushed him away,and left her chamber.Tobias stood by himself in the darkness,and sorrow of her room.

"Let go!Let me go!"shouted Tao as Chiozu and Tarkas dragged him to see Satan.Chiozu dropped Tao on the floor in front of Satan.He groaned as he hit the floor."So young human.You love my daughter huh?"Satan asked."Yes sir,I do."said Tao,standing up bravely."How dare you tell the King of the Underworld such a myth."roared Satan."It's not a myth.I love your daughter."said Tao."You foolish human!!"Satan yelled standing on his hind legs.Kaiba heard the shouting,and flew towards the thrown room."How am I foolish?"asked Tao,"you can't hurt me."You dare to challenge me!?"exclaimed Satan."Yes I do..."said Tao.Kaiba flew into the room,as a white light surrounded Tao.Kaiba gasped,"He's...an.."she muttered.
The light wrapped itself around Tao many many times,covering him from view.His once red-brown hair had turned to light white.His baby blues shimmered even in the darkness of the thrown room.Angel's wings stuck out of his back,suddenly he wore a white tuxedo-like outfit.
Booyaka,terrified,looked at his master,"What do we do sire!?There's an Angel in Hell!!"he shouted."How did you get in here!?Angel's can't make it past the border!"yelled out Satan."In my human form,I can."said Tao,his voice echoing as he spoke."Tao...why didn't you...tell me..?"asked Kaiba.Tao turned to her, "Because your a Demon of the Underworld,and I am an Angel of the Land of Peace...your forced to hate me."he said."But I'm forced to hate the humans as well,and I still loved you!"said Kaiba."Loved..?"asked Tao."And I still do!"exclaimed Kaiba,she flew into his opened arms,pressing her lips against his.Tao's eyes widened,he suddenly pulled away,and groaned in pain."Tao..?What is it Tao?!"asked Kaiba."..I-I-I....I've been...stabbed....."studdered Tao,dropping to his knees,golden blood dripping down his back.His left wing had also been punctured,blood dripped from that as well."Tao!"yelped Kaiba,catching him as he began to fall,"but who..?!"She looked around,and saw Tobias' claws,dripping from them was golden blood."You!!"she shouted,laying Tao down gently.She flew towards Tobias,"what did you do that for!?""I told you I love you...but if I can't have you..no one will!!"Tobias yelled out."You killed an Angel!!"shouted Kaiba."What's your point?!"demanded Tobias."Her...point is...th-that..I'm an Angel...but Kaiba...I'm not dead..."studdered Tao,getting up to his feet."Tao don't!Your wounded!"exclaimed Kaiba.
"Kill the Angel!!"shouted Chiozu.He and the others from the Army of the Living Dead,pounced onto Tao,like a cat pouncing on it's prey."Tao!!"schreeched Kaiba,her father holding her back,"let go!Let go of me!!"Kozan pulled out his own blackened sword.Kaiba's eyes widened,"No!!"she shouted.Tao noticed the sword as well,"Please.."he said lowly,"please.If your just going to turn me into one of you,don't do it.Just kill me.Pierce my heart.The heart that loves Kaiba so much. I would rather die,than have her see my hideousness...so please.Kill me...""Tao NO!!!"Kaiba cried.Kozan grinned evilly,"The more pain you live with,the better... sorry Angel...no deal."he told Tao.Kozan stuck his blackened sword deep into Tao's skin,and pulled it out again.Instantly,Tao's skin,began to turn to that hideous black,once again."Tao!"exclaimed Kaiba,she pleaded with her father,"let me go!He needs me!!Please let me go!!""No Kaiba.You cannot love an Angel."said Satan. "Father!!Let me go!"yelled out Kaiba,she bit her father's arm roughly."Kaiba!!"shouted Satan,letting her go.Kaiba rushed to Tao's side,she dug her claw into her skin,sheeding her blood once again."Kaiba!!Don't you dare save an angel!"yelled Satan.Ignoring her father,she struggled to find where Kozan had stabbed Tao,she tore at his shirt,her blood flowing out of her,she found the wound,she pressed her blood against the wound."KAIBA!!!"Satan howled.
Kaiba breathed deeply,in and out,waiting for Tao to awaken,"..come on..."she muttered.Slowly Tao's eyes opened,he looked at Kaiba,his skin returning to it's normal color,"You saved me once again...thank-you."he murmured softly."Tao.."sighed Kaiba.He noticed an unusual fact,Kaiba seemed weak,"What's wrong Kaiba?"asked Tao,sitting up quickly,he grasped her shoulders."Tao..I think..I lost too much..."said Kaiba lowly."What?Lost what?!"exclaimed Tao."Kaiba!!"shouted Satan."Blood..I'm..going to..d--.."Kaiba began."No!I won't let you!"exclaimed Tao,holding her close,"you can't..""Tao...p-people a-always do...crazy things...wh-when they're..in love..."coughed Kaiba."Kaiba don't talk like that..."said Tao lowly,tears slowly trickling down his cheeks."...you gave me..hope to carry on...y-you taught me t-to love...th-thank-you..."Kaiba choaked,her eyes closed slowly."Kaiba..?Kaiba!!..noo.."groaned Tao.

~*~

A year had passed.Satan had let Tao leave after Kaiba's burial.Tao had swore he would never love again,and went back to Takomara,only to find out, that the Army his father had started had been wiped-out by the Army of the Living Dead,his father included.Being the son of Seto Téa,Tao was now the President,seeing as that was how the city's ruling went.Tao went on to become a great President,never being rude to anyone,he listened to what the people had to say,and did his best to ensure that their ideas would be heard of.He was indeed a splendid President.It had been exactly one year since Kaiba's passing,Tao was now seventeen.By law,Tao was still too young to be President,yet since he was Seto's only child,they let it slide.
He walked along the streets in Takomara,saying,"Hello."to everyone.Young girls blushed as he waved to them,he just smilled,and continued to walk.Along the way,he heard a young woman calling out to him,he turned around,and saw Kaiba,her long crimson hair flowing as she ran to him,her eyes sparkling as always. "...K-Kaiba..?It can't be..."he muttered.As she came closer,her hair turned to the blue it was,and her eyes,to the green they accually were."Didn't think so..."he murmured, nevertheless,he waited for the girl to catch up to him."Tao!Hello!"she said,hugging him.Tao blinked a few times,"Um...do I...know you?"he asked.The girl let go,and stepped back,"Yes.You do."she said.
A blinding white light surrounded the girl,blinding Tao momentarilly,he took a step back.People of the town stopped and looked at what was going on.Tao forced himself to look at the light.The light dimed,and disapeered.
Tao looked at the girl.Her blood red eyes looked back at him,her crimson hair blowing in the breeze."K-Kaiba!It is you..."said Tao,"..but how...?""I missed you Tao...I am the Spawn of Satan you know,I can be reborn..."said Kaiba."Y-your kidding...!!"said Tao."I'm sorry...did you not want to see me..?"asked Kaiba. "What?!Of course I did!"excalimed Tao,pulling Kaiba close.He pressed his lips against Kaiba's,the towns people looked,and shook their heads,continuing to walk. Kaiba pulled away,"I love you Tao."she said."And I you Kaiba,I always will..."said Tao,he smilled,"Kaiba...join me in the heavens."Kaiba smilled,"Of course I will." she said.Another white light surrounded Tao,the light wrapped itself around Tao many many times,covering him from view.His red-brown hair had turned to the light white it was.His baby blues shimmered.Angel's wings stuck out of his back once again,he wore his white tuxedo-like outfit.This caught the towns peoples attention, "President sir...y-your an...an Angel..."said Miss Mokuba."Yes Miss Mokuba,I am."said Tao,his voice echoing as he spoke once again.Miss Mokuba looked at Tao,"But if you leave us...who will lead our city..?"asked Miss Mokuba."Elect someone...I will be leaving now...good-bye friends.Good-bye."said Tao.Kaiba rested her head onto Tao's shoulder,wrapping her arms around Tao's neck.His wings flapped as he lifted off the ground heading for the Heavens.

~*~

Meanwhile,in the Kindom of the Underworld,Satan saw Tao taking his daughter to the Heavens,"Sorry Angel...not this time.I will have my daughter,you can count on it."he grinned evilly.