Fan Fiction ❯ Special Operations ❯ Unholy/Barrage ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part three: Unholy/Barrage
 
----------------------------------------------
 
The new enemy had some power where he could make arrows appear from his arm and shoot them, He had no limit as to as many shots he had, as long as he was alive he would be able to make and shoot arrows.
 
“Nebilian how long can you last?” Ryku asked.
 
“As long as I need to, why?” Nebilian replied.
 
“I don't think this guy is gonna give up,” Ryku said, he was safe as long as he was behind Nebilian. Nebilian's power was that he was able to break anything down to the molecular level and reassemble it if needed, in any form, so as the arrows came Nebilian would vaporize them.
 
“Just give up, death is inevitable,” The opponent said.
 
“Ryku, you control the wind right?” Nebilian asked.
 
“Yeah why?” Ryku responded.
 
“Make a wind barrier then give me some time,” Nebilian said.
 
Ryku summoned up the wind that had just seconds before been nothing, a wall of visible wind was coursing as a wall not allowing anything to pass through instead it would whirl around and go back. The opponent found that out when he tried to shoot an arrow through and saw the arrow fly back at him.
 
“You will never win from behind that wall!” He shouted.
 
Nebilian worked a little with his hands in the air forming over atoms from the walls to form a gun and clip for the gun.
 
“You plan on killing him with ammo?” Ryku asked.
 
“I can make more, and metal is more damaging anyway,” Nebilian said, he raised his gun and shot into the Human's hand. An explosion happened.
 
“Weird, should Humans explode?” Ryku asked, “Wait a minute, I have a gun.”
 
Ryku pulled out his weapon pulled the core stem out charging the gun, and took a shot, piercing the Human in the eye. It grabbed its eye and fell back landing on its back with a hand over its eye.
 
“Ber…Ser…Ker Mode Ac…Ti…Vate,” It said lying on the ground.
 
“That can't be good,” Ryku said standing still.
 
The Human stood and charged Nebilian, opening its arm shooting arrows. Nebilian tried his best to disintegrate all of them but one struck him in the hand.
 
Nebilian scram in pain as his arm slowly started to eat itself. “Ryku get out of here. NOW!” He yelled at Ryku.
 
Ryku ran past the Human, in its blindspot, the side with the eye he had impaled earlier, and out to the forest to the drop ship.
 
“Mission Abort,” Ryku said with despair, “Get us out of the cursed place.”
“Myun and Nebilian, Sir, are they coming?” A solider asked.
 
“I could lie to you and say yes but its not happening, never. Dust off!” Ryku yelled.
 
~December 10th
 
Ryku Yomi- Special Operations, is to be on the date January first decommissioned, until then he is to be quarantined.
 
Ryku sat in his seat until everyone left and got up to the quarantine room. The quarantine room is a room where all decommissioned soldiers go to be alone for how long it takes for them to be released. In the Quarantine room some captured Humans were being held but they all look like they had died months ago.
 
`Do they feed the things in here' Ryku though to himself.
 
Ryku walked to the side of the room and sat in the corner.
 
`What did Myun know?' Ryku thought to himself, `He should have told me anyway. Now he's dead and I am on the same foot I started off on. To make things better Nebilian can't get hit in his hand when he's using his powers so he died. All my partners have' “DIED!”
 
“That's not the Ryku I trained,” a voice echoed throughout the room.
 
“Azure, you're in here?” Ryku asked.
 
“No, with great unfortune Barret got to me. I gave the earth my message to be given to you. I would say to avenge me but you hearing that from me would be redundant. I knew you could stop them, fight Ryku, you are the one. You house the first Rouge's soul. I saw that in you when you reached my footsteps that is the only reason I took you in. Do me one last favor, kill Barret for the Rouges and…” The ground was actually saying before it died out.
 
Ryku stood up and wind flared around him, the air was heating up. Ryku walked to the door and with a mere snap of his fingers blew the door out of place and sent it across the hall.
 
------
 
“I guess you heard Ryku,” Ashura said to Ryku as he stormed, literally, into the room.
 
“Send me now! I will kill Barret!” Ryku said with an extreme anger.
 
“Well here you go then, your gun and an RSE-SMG-SR,” Ashura said, “Go get him, for the Rouges.”
 
----------
 
Ryku walked out of the base and to the forest where the Human airship was, resting on Azure's mountain.
 
“He will pay, I killed his double, and I will kill him,” Ryku said walking into the forest.
 
He pulled back his core stem and met the humans with a shot each, just one taking down any Human.
 
Ryku walked across every obstacle and through any amount of Humans just pressing through to Barret and the Airship.
 
“Welcome Ryku, Barret asked me to greet you here in the forest,” A voice said from the massive amount of trees in the surrounding area.
 
“Well, I didn't expect company,” Ryku said back in a smug voice.
 
A Human fell from a tree right in front of him.
 
“Modest are we? Let's get this over with,” The Human said.
 
“Yes let's,” Ryku said pushing in his core stem.
 
“Hehehehehehe…”
 
~Oh crap…To be continued?