Fan Fiction ❯ Special Operations ❯ Replacement/Confrontation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part two: Replacement/Confrontation
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
“Hey infra-red is out, Barret you may want to see this,” A person in front of a computer yelled.
 
“What is it, am I being called over here to see the jerk who destroyed my body?” Barret asked.
 
“Don't worry about that, you won't see anything, I just want you to see something,” the person said.
 
Barret walked up to the screen, “Azure, huh, will it work?”
 
“I don't know but it will be a blow to the Rouges.” The person said.
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
“Ryku, this is an entry point. Stand back,” Myun said.
 
“What you think it will just open? Well newsflash if it opens people will come out and in someway kill us,” Ryku said.
 
“I'm the freaking Thunder Monarch, I can open it, you idiot,” Myun said, “So I'll open a door and no one will be behind it.”
 
Myun held his hands up parallel to the ground; his hands sparked and lightning spurred from his hands to the door. It sparked for a while and slid up revealing the Human ship's inside.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
The two walked through the inside down a hall that was not guarded as much as it should have been. Only a few guards were in place and Ryku disposed of all of them with his pistol in seconds.
 
“Why… is this… happening to me… my senses they grow and fade whenever we see a Human,” Myun said barely audible to most ears, but Ryku was using the wind to traverse the voice to himself.
 
I wonder what is going on in his mind, Ryku thought to himself as they were walking down the hall, What does he mean by his senses?
 
The two found a door, Myun with his power opened it with ease and Ryku scanned the room for Humans.
 
“Well we got ourselves bodies but no living things,” Ryku said to Myun.
 
“No, Ryku these aren't bodies, the Humans... they aren't… they can't… no…” Myun stuttered out in fear.
 
What's going on, is something here? Ryku thought to himself, “Myun should we get out of here?”
 
“Yes, now the door is over there,” Myun said pointing to the corner farthest away from the team.
 
“Ryku have your pistol ready,” Myun said, “I think that we might be in trouble.”
 
Ryku and Myun traveled through the room with their pistols out and core stems pulled, charging the gun. Myun was meticulous in scanning the room while Ryku simply had the gun to his side, but charged.
 
“Ryku, get down!” Myun yelled.
 
Ryku ducked and saw what Myun was afraid of, A body had been shot off a conveyer line, at a great speed.
“Myun does he look familiar, to you?” Ryku asked.
 
“No, why?” Myun said, “wait he does look like…”
 
Myun's hand shot up to his head, “EMP detonation! Throw the body!”
 
Ryku threw the body but not far enough a charge was set off and the explosion sent everything to a side of the room.
 
“Ryku, there is something you left back there,” The body said in a mechanic voice.
 
“What? I didn't leave anything back there,” Ryku said thinking, “No, Myun shock him!”
 
Myun had sent his electrical current through the newly discovered robot and it put the robot down.
 
“That was Barret, I remember know,” Ryku said, “Arrogant punk must have used a double.”
 
---------------------------------------
 
Myun and Ryku walked out of the room. Myun for some reason closed the door behind them.
 
“Why'd you do that, Myun?” Ryku asked.
 
“I have my reasons let's just get up to Nebilian,” Myun said.
 
“Now, Myun can I save you some trouble,” a voice from behind said.
 
“Nebilian?” Myun said turning around.
 
“Who's this punk replacing me?” Nebilian asked.
 
“I'm Ryku Yomi,” Ryku said.
 
“He's good don't underestimate him,” Myun said.
 
The new trio walked back to the door that they had just gone through, Myun opened it and the trio walked in to a circular room with an exit on the other side and nothing on the floor.
 
“Myun, we just walked through here right?” Ryku asked.
 
“I thought so, I thought so,” Myun said.
 
“Let me introduce you to Barret V. 02,” a person said rising from the floor said, “Oh by the way that's me.”
 
“Barret,” Ryku said, “I thought I killed you.”
 
“Barret let the boy and Nebilian through or I will force them a way out with your secret,” Myun said.
 
“Fine Ryku, Nebilian you two may leave, say goodbye to Myun,” Barret said.
 
Ryku walked by and Barret told him that they would meet again, and he also said good bye to Nebilian. The two walked out and the door slammed shut behind them. Ryku turned around to see the door slide down and Myun for a last time. Then an arrow zoomed bye his eye.
 
“Barret let you pass through that room but you won't get that courtesy from me,” The figure standing in front of them said, “You two are doomed to die here.”
“Nebilian, what's your power?” Ryku asked.
 
“Dissimulation and reanimation, why?” Nebilian asked.
 
“Good, I didn't want your power to suck you know,” Ryku said back entering his serious mode, staring down the new figure.
 
To be eventually continued…
Hope all who read enjoyed yet again.