Fan Fiction ❯ Sprites can be important people too! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Your name is Emoria, is it not?" "It is, but how do you know that?" "I know all there is to know about you, all the basic stuff that is." "Why? Are you a stalker?!?" "Hell NO!!!" "Then why the hell would you know shit about me?! I'm just a chick with pointy ears and who lives off the streets. That's all." Emoria exclaimed. "Oh? But not so! Have you ever noticed that building fires is an easy task for you even against all odds?" "But everyone can do that." "Has Toji-san ever made a fire?" "Well now that I think of it I was the one to always make the fire."

"There is one obvious reason for that…" "And that would be?" Emoria asked impatiently. "You're a Fire Bug….err Sprite, Fire Sprite. Yeah that's you." "What?!?! I didn't think those were real!" Emoria exclaimed. "Well of course they're real! You're one of them! I can't believe you've been so closed minded all these years!! You used to be the most open minded Sprites I knew!" Arima gasped after saying this. "Oops!"

"Oops?! What do you mean by oops?!?! And how the HELL did you know me?!? I want some answers Bub!" Emoria demanded. "Well…..I'm….."Arima took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm your older sister. We're twins." "I…..didn't..…know I had….a..", Emoria paused, "family." "You're not supposed to know, so please don't act like it." "I'll try not to." "Ok, we have to get down to business." "What business?" Emoria asked. "The matter of your's and Marius' training." "Marius? Who's that?"

Toji-san stepped forward, "Marius Murdoc, guardian to the chosen ones at your service." "Eep! You…You can talk?! Why in the hell didn't you talk before?!?!" "I wasn't allowed to before. Honest if I was allowed to talk then you definitely wouldn't have had to have all those struggling conversations with me." Arima cut in, "Back to business please. I've been chosen to train you Emoria & Marius in my house until the time is right."

"Wait just one hell of a minute! You mean to tell me that he's my guardian and you're my sister and my trainer; and also that I'm "The Chosen one?!?!?!?" "Well…..yeah. I'll let you sleep on it. You can sleep in any of my 5 guest rooms." "Um…please call me Murdoc if you're not gunna call me Toji-san. I've grown quite fond of that name you gave me." Murdoc put in smiling a little. "Tomorrow I'll take you to the capital, Pyrosia, to meet a few friends and the rest of the family."

Emoria took a better look around. The house was definitely bigger on the inside than outside `But how?!' Emoria wondered. "It's done by magic" Arima replied as if she'd just read Emoria's mind. "No, I'm just psychic sometimes and only when I either want to or I have a certain connection with the person." "But I don't even know you, how can you have a connection with me?" Arima looked saddened by this "Cause, I used to know you like the back of my own hand as you did me. We were inseparable." "Well it's getting late and we're all going to be getting up bright and early, so good night and please do try to get some sleep."

"I don't think that'll be a problem." "You never know in this house." With that Arima went upstairs (yes upstairs) to her room. Emoria chose the closest guestroom with a bathroom attached to it, and Murdoc chose the one next to hers. Emoria plopped onto the waterbed `Damn…this is nice,' She thought, `free room and boar….' She was asleep before she could finish the thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ The Next Morning ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Morning" "hmm…Mornin" Emoria replied thickly. "Ohayo!" Murdoc chimed cheerily. "Huh?" Emoria asked as Arima started passing out breakfast and everyone started eating. "It means morning in my native language." "And that would beee….?" "Dark Elvish. That's why I can follow you around without anyone noticing. Not even you." He added at the look on her face. Emoria turned bright red and said with an undertone implying dangerous activities. "Oooook. If you reveal any of that, I will seriously hurt you." "Right! Everyone done breakfast yet?" Arima cut in. "Yesh." "Hai!" They both looked at him, "Err yeah." Murdoc replied a little sheepishly. "OK let's be off now." They all left the house and took a small overgrown but slightly visible, tight winding, path deeper into the woods. The path ended abruptly with thick foliage blocking any further passage, or did it? Arima just walked through as though there was nothing there. Murdoc followed her and Emoria, tightly clinging to the back of Murdoc's shirt, followed him.

The path resumed a little way along and Emoria dared to look behind them, it was as if the path had never stopped, there was no thick foliage anywhere. Emoria turned around and discovered that she was being left behind, "HEY!! Wait for me!!!" She ran to catch up, but stopped in mid-step once she caught up. There was and enormous and magnificent stone and tree city.

"Welcome to Pyrosia!" A blue-ish skinned woman with black hair, and big bright purple eyes, flew down and met them. She had long, black hair and big angel-like wings, sleek black at the tops going to deep blue at the bottoms. She also had a blue lion's tail with a black puff. She was wearing a jade green dress like outfit. "Where to?" The woman asked. "Our secret talking place." Arima whispered to her. The woman's eyes widened and immediately went to Emoria with a curious look. "Ok"

She picked everyone up and took them to a tree need the middle of the city. "Aisumi at your service." The winged woman said with a bow after they had landed and gone inside the building. "So you're The Lost Chosen One eh?" "I guess so, but what do you mean by lost?" "Well…..you kind of disappeared after your foster family died for you." "Died…….for me?" "Yeah, the Sampsons were one of the few mortal families trusted with one of us. To be trusted as foster parents to a Fire Sprite, let alone a Chosen One meant They were very loyal and trustworthy people; and to be treated with much respect." "But they died…..for me?!?!?!?! I'm their cause of death!" Emoria exclaimed with tears pouring down her face. She just couldn't believe those wonderful people died for her, because of her. "I…..I….I don't feel good, I feel sick. Can I lay down somewhere?" With that she collapsed, but Murdoc stepped forward and caught her before she hit the ground.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Dream ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can't believe I killed them." Emoria whispered to herself. "They knew the risks and accepted them when you were sent to them." Arima's calm voice told her. "We have you a memory loss drink and gave you new memories…" "Fake memories?!?!?! I can't believe my pointy ass ears!!! YOU GAVE ME FAKE MEMORIES!?!?!" "I didn't give you the memories, the Elders did!!" "Oh that's a big difference!" "Fine then! Here eat this!" ::POOF:: Arima appeared and shoved a doughnut into her mouth. "Mmmmm……custard filled" (No hentai thoughts pplz!)

Then it was like someone just slammed her head with a sledgehammer. She jerked violently in her sleep. "It's down now." Arima said with a cold sweat on her face. "She'll know everything now." "Even…?" Murdoc started to ask but cut himself short. "Yeah." Arima replied. Emoria screamed at that moment, and Arima was sure that they could hear her all the way back at the mortal city where they found Emoria. But of course they couldn't, so they were ok. "She remembers it all even when she wasn't here."

"DAMN!" Emoria sat bolt up in the bed that they had put her on. "E…Embers?" Arima asked tentatively. "PYRO!!" They ran to each other and hugged. "What do we do now?" "We go train!" "But, you know what we did now." Murdoc cut in guiltily. "So, I don't care. You did what you had to do." "But we didn't have to do that!" "So, are you trying to get me pissed?" "No" "Then drop it!" Emoria replied getting a little annoyed. "ok" Murdoc said in a small voice. "Lets go talk to the family." Arima suggested after a short period of awkward silence. "OK!" Murdoc and Emoria said in unison. `You comin too?' Arima asked Aisumi telepathically. `Sure, I've been wonderin how your family's been doin.'

Aisumi took them to a huge lavender colored mansion close by. "Damn I'd definitely say they've moved." Murdoc said after they had landed at the front door. *DING DING* ::gasp:: "She's here!! She's finally ready to train!" A girl that looked like a younger version of Arima and Emoria answered the door, but with high pigtails that were mostly black and black tipped bangs. "Come in your expected. We are glad to finally see you again Emoria. Come on follow me."

"Wow! I like what you've done with the place." Aisumi said looking around. (Basic mansion interior, only slightly cooler looking and new "hip" stuff) "Yes, isn't it nice!" "Hey, when did you get them?" Murdoc asked pointing to a small multi-colored herd of chibi puchigusoes walking around. (Chibi is small, and Puchigusoes are the cow type things in the anime .Hack//Sign) "I…" "In May." Emoria cut the girl off. "How'd you know that? No one knew that that didn't live in the house." "I know a hell of a lot more than that, Iganmi." "Ok, who told you, and how do you know my name." "I drank the remembrance serum, so I know everything there is to know of my past and what I would have known if I hadn't been sent away." Iganmi grew bright red at this. "I'll get mom then, wait here." "No need she's coming."

As if on cue a tall, royal looking woman wearing a tiara and a sleek dark purple evening gown descended the stairs. She had jet-black hair with purple highlights; red eyes and her skin had a purple tinge to it. "Welcome home Emoria!" The woman said while opening her arms. "Mother!" Emoria ran into the woman's arms. "I knew you would come home with your sister one of these days." The woman said smiling and looking over her second youngest daughter. "My how you've slimmed down since last I saw you." "You can't fool me mother, I know you were watching me when Murdoc was gone."

The woman sighed and said, "So, you've eaten The Doughnut." "Yup! It was yummy too!" "It's so like you to take it as ordinary food." The woman chuckled at this. "I bet you're hungry…" "STARVING!" Emoria cried reading her mother's mind. "What did I tell you about that?" "To practice whenever I can, but not on officials." "Not an Official!"

A.N.- Ok Thanks to no one that reviewed! Oh well, PLEASE R & R! If u review I'll continue it. If not I'll continue it based on if I have reviews or not! Thanks all, and have a nice day! REMEMBER DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!