Fan Fiction ❯ Sprites can be important people too! ❯ The beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimers: all the characters are mine, I thought them up all on my own! With the exception of Toji-san, he's a friend of mine's character. U can't have them, unless u ask first.

Sprites Can Be Important People Too!

By: Sai-chan a.k.a.: Miyu_marine or Miyu

One day a flaming red-haired girl about the age of 18 was walking down the street. She was a little skinny from malnutrition. She had awesome emerald green eyes & looked a little rugged from being on the streets since she was 10. She ran away from her 2nd foster home, because they didn't like her & thus treated her badly.

She stole whatever she could get. Which was actually of a variety of things from pencils to pieces of furniture. She was found by a boy a year older than she was. They kept each other alive, but it was mostly the boy looking after the girl.

Another girl with emerald green eyes & flaming hair with nice, but odd clothes, bumped into the other girl. "I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going." Said the girl with odd clothes. "It's ok I'm used to people doing that to me." "Oh well my name's Arima, yours?" She tucked a stray strand of hair behind an unnaturally pointy ear as she said this. The rugged girl couldn't help but stare at the ear. "Oh…uh…………" All she could do was stare at the ear. "I'm…uh… OH! I'm really sorry about that. It's just I never knew other people had pointy ears too." "Other peop…." Arima gasped. "Well this makes things different! Do you mind if we go somewhere more private & talk?" "Why?" The girl asked suspiciously looking at Arima.

Because if you're the girl I think you are, & I'm rarely mistaken, then I've got important business with you." "Weeeeeeelllllll…… ok I guess I'll come with you, but on one condition Toji-san can come too." "Ok, but only if Toji-san is friendly." "He's friendly as long as I'm not in any danger. Come on Toji-san."

A guy their age with purple hair and cerulean blue eyes with a serious look on his face quietly mad himself known by stepping out of the wall to they're right. "Damn I'm good! This is getting better & better by the moment", Arima exclaimed. "Huh?" "Nevermind. We should hurry." The pair followed Arima to a small house in an oak tree; it looked as if it had fallen on the tree out of the air, near the edge forest on the edge of the city.