Fan Fiction ❯ Starfire's Surprise Party ❯ A Brand New Boyfriend ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Starfire's Surprise Party

Chapter 7: A Brand New Boyfriend

"OH!" said Starfire.

"What?!?!" asked Cybrog. "What is it?"

"An engagement ring!" screamed Starfire. "This is so, so, so lovely."

"Thank you." said Kurama. "I hope you will accept."

Then, as you could of acspected, Robin was dragging himself through the doors of the living room when starfire caught a glimse of Robin.

"Huh." asked Robin outloud to himself. "What is Starfire doing?"

"I accept!" said Starfire angrily at Robin but happily at Kurama because after she thought Robin and Raven were dating, she found herself fond of kurama's politness. He also had superpowers too anyways. "I would love to be engaged to you!"

"WHAT!!!!!!!" screamed Robin at the top of his lungs. "Your getting engaged to Kurama instea... umm, I mean, congradulations. I hope you'll be happy together."

Robin's POV:

Man! I can't believe this! She's getting married to Kurama! I'm going to kill him! And I thought that Starfire liked as much as I liked her. "This is just CRAP!" I said outloud acadentally. "Umm, nevermind me, just get along with the party so no one else will get chicken pox like me."

Author's POV:

"You have what!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!?"< br /> screamed almost everyone in the building.

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" screamed Bubbles as she flew behind Buttercup.

"Bubbles!" screamed Buttercup. "Get away from me!"

"Fine! I'll hide behind Blossom instead." said Bubbles with her hands on her hips and in a cross voice."EEWWWW!!!!!!!" She finished while hiding behind Blossom.

"BUBBLES!" screamed Blossom. "Get out from under there!"

"Oh fine." said Bubbles reluctently as she floated out from under the table that Blossom was leaning on.

"You have the what!?!?!?!?!" asked Starfire surprisingly to Robin. If she had known this, she would have never agreed to getting engaged with Kurama, although he was cute.

"I have the chicken pox." answered Robin surprised that Starfire hadn't known.

"Well, you still weren't at this earth celebration you gave me, and I am still very angry with you." said Starfire. "And besides, you have your neeeeeeeew, girlfriend to date."

"NEW GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
screamed everyone from the Teen Titans show.

End Chapter

Ok. I did yet another suspense chapter ending. I like to do those.