Fan Fiction ❯ Starfire's Surprise Party ❯ The Switcheroo ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Starfire's Surprise Party

Chapter 8: The Switcheroo



"Well, that took long enough." said Raven as she floated over to Robin, sarcastic as usual. "And what did she mean when she said, 'new girlfriend'? I'm the only girl who was in your room and I mean..."

"Robin and Raven, sitting in a tree," chanted Cyborg and BeastBoy. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! Hahaha!"

"We are not dating!" screamed Robin and Raven at the top of their lungs.

"Well, then who is Robin dating?" asked Bumblebee. "It's not me for sure!"

"Well, I wasn't even dating Starfire!" confessed Robin. "Although I was planning on asking her out soon... but thats not the point! Starfire obviously thinks that I'm dating someone else, and I need to find out who so I can start dating them in front of her, make her jelous, and we can start our relationship! So, I'm gonna give out a quiz to every girl here and see which girl gets the most points!"

This is what the quiz looked like:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:___________________ Directions: Circle your answer.


Question #1: Question #6:

What's my favorite color? Are you even old enough to date me?

Blue Yellow Nope Yep

Green Red Of course! No! But you never said we needed to be!

Question #2: Question #7:

Who's my least favorite villain? What's my favorite pet?

Slade Mumbo Dog Cat

Dr. Light Mad Mod Fish Hamster


Question #3: Question #8:

How long have I been a hero in the Teen Titans? What color are my eyes?

4 years 5 years Blue Green

10 years 8 years Brown White (from my mask)


Question #4: Question #9:

Do you actually like me? Do you like the show Yu-Yu Hakusho?

Yes No Of course not Not as much as Teen Titans
A little Not really No YES!!!!!


Question #5: Last Q; Question #10:

Are you a hero/superhero? Just put a photo of what you look like right here V (that V is an arrow)
Yes No

Kinda Sorta
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "So, ladies," started Robin. "Which ever one of you gets the highest score on my quiz will be my
"Make Starfire Jelous" girlfriend."

A few girls scream.

"Uh..." said Robin. "Who screamed?"

Bubbles (from The Powerpuff Girls) raises her hand, Velma raises her hand, Bonnie (from Kim Possible) raises her hand, and Alex (from Totally Spies) raises her hand.

"OK." said Robin.

He gives out the quizzes and goes to take a nap in his room.

End Chapter

I realize that was a short chapter but at least I updated!