Fan Fiction ❯ Swordress and the Knight ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Swordress and the knight
Prologue
by: Ka-chan


"So this is the area that I was assigned to. Not bad. Though the lack of modern technology does make it difficult to research the enemy. It gives this place a primitive charm." A medium pitched femnine voiced commented while looking over the mansion she was to live in after finding out that the Hikuri kingdom was around here. She reached for her sword which was still in it's sheath that was tied around her waist and took it out to admire it. The sword's handle was made of pure silver and had a desgn made of gems on it mostly aquamarine. The blade was made of silver also it was a rare type that was only found near Europe. She herself was the head protector of a Kingdom in Northern England and was assasigned to fight the enemy here. Though she was still in Europe this Area Seemed so much different then where she came from. It was more Victoran and seemed to have a historical Charm that made it seem friendly. She took out her Cell phone to contact Prince Hidako who was the one who assigned her in this area.

"This is such a nice area in which you assigned me Prince." She commented while looking at the surrounding area.

"I thought you would find it amusing." the male voice responded with intensity that suprised the girl

"You said that there was to be a fight here. Yet It seems peaceful to me."

"Your not up against a army only people with the same abilities as you that are sent from the enemy." The man laughed slightly at her impatience "you need to be more patient they will turn up soon."

"They better. Well It's almost morning and Tomorow I shall watch for them again. So I'd better go. I shall contact you soon prince."

"goodbye" He responded

"goodbye" Her medium pitched voice faded into the night