Fan Fiction ❯ Tale of the Summoner ❯ The begining ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I sit here staring out at my world. One very different from yours , but similar at the same time.... Ours is a world of powerful magic. Where we settle arguements with creatures that we summon from other worlds. No one gets hurt that way. The creatures simply go home, unharmed after a match. There are three ways to summon , with chants , items , or talismatic. The latter being weakest of all. There are several worlds we summon from: Enakarta , world of Fantasy. EnaMecha , world of machines, Enamernal , world of mystery. Enasepta, world of monsters. These are the most popular, but there is another very powerful world. However no one dares touch it. EnaKage....World Of Shadows.


Sola panted. Her chest heaving , heart pounding. The lingering quite left her to wonder, had her summons worked? She stared at her shadow defined on the wood floor by moon and candle light. Her breathe created puffs of white in the friged air. Her friend Yuki watched secretly from the hallway. She noticed movement with in the silhouette, almost liquid. A glint of gold then flickered. Sola froze as an arm, covered in golden armour, reached up out of the darkness and placed its fingers firmly on the ground. The other arm followed. Slowly the demon's beautiful armour came into view. Both girls stared in awe. It was a most beautiful, breath-taking sight. Suddenly a gust of wind extinguished the candles and hid the moon away with dark clouds. The golden form roared flailing about. Seizing Sola by the throat it began sinking back into the blackened floor. Yuki shouted running to her friend's aid. She tugged at Sola's arm. The beast lashed out at her. It's claws ripping into the right side of her face. She screamed jumping back. Then in an instant both Sola and the summon were gone..