Fan Fiction ❯ Tamaran's Fate ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the Teen Titans and I'll never will. The only things I own are the bad guys and my OCs.

* * *

Titans Tower, Cyborg and Beast Boy are playing Tekken 4 (I love that game!), Raven's meditating, Starfire is nowhere to be found, and Robin obviously is searching for her.

'God where is she?' Robin thought as he leaned to the wall to rest. Out of nowhere, Starfire zoomed past Robin like some murderer was after her. "Hello Robin! I must go somewhere and do not follow me!" Starfire called as she zipped to the next hall. "Wait! Star!" Robin shouted as he ran after her. "Where you going?" Starfire turned to the left that led to the tower's exit and flew toward the sky. Robin stopped to regain his breath, quickly recovered and he was ready to call Starfire's name again but he noticed a lone sheet of paper on the shore. Robin walked to it and looked at it that seemed to be a note. He read and became wide-eyed, swore under his breath and ran inside.

Next Chapter.

Sorry that was a little short, but I'm too lazy to write further. Stay tuned when Robin tells the other Titans about the note and an embarrassing moment. This is StarfireRox23 signing off.