Fan Fiction ❯ Tamaran's Fate ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry dudes got mixed up between chapters. Thanks for the reviews you guys make me so happy. I'll give $20 for each person who gives me a review but alas, my mom will kill me (She's a little financial sometimes). The reason is, I HATE RELIGION CLASS! Especially on Saturdays at 8:30 A.M. I CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE! Honestly, I just found out that Starfire's real name is Koriand'r (I never read the DC comics 'till now) and this chapter was supposed to be released on Friday but my grandparents needed help on the Christmas tree(although I set it up by my lonesome no help from Grandpa, Grandma, or my sister >( ). Ahem, anyway um, here's Chapter 2.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Teen Titans or the DC comics and I'll never will. The only things I own are the bad guys and my OCs.
* * *

"We're almost there to Tamaran," Raven said when she heard the radar's beeps. "I hope Star's okay," Beast Boy began. "Hey how long we've in here?"

"Only 16 hours."

"How'd we get here so quick?"

"Well turns out Tamaran is near the solar system and since their technology is so complex Voyager II couldn't get any images." "Wow!" Cyborg said with awe. "Wait, if Voyager II couldn't get any images, how the heck we know where to find it?!" "I'm physic Dumbass." Raven replied. "Oh."

"Hey, I think we're here." Beast Boy said when he saw a greenish planet that looked like the size of Jupiter (thank God I paid attention to Astronomy today!) The spacecraft was a bright orange (like the T-Sub) and was shaped like ships from NASA and somewhere near the engine had big letters that say, 'BEAST BOY RULZ (!!' Inside the ship looked like the exact replica of the base from Star Trek. The ship got closer to the atmosphere and green atmosphere turned to a grayish smoke and from their distance they could see tiny mushroom clouds. "Land to that mountain." Robin ordered. "Roger." The other three Titans answered and Raven steered the ship to the nearest mountain.

After the landing, the door slammed open and they slowly walked out as they kept their guard for any surprises. "YEEEEEEEAAAA!!!" someone cried in a psychopathic tone as he strike Raven with a midnight blue starbolt which Raven hastily escaped from the blast then the figure went behind Raven with intense speed and slammed her face making her cough up spit. The figure was a red haired boy with midnight blue eyes, with a dead serious expression, same height as Robin, and clad with army camoflauge. "Who are you? Are you allies of the enemy?" he asked. "Relax," Robin began. "We're the Teen Titans from Earth." "Teen Titans from Earth," the boy repeated after his expression softens. "yes, you must be group that Kory was talking about." "Who the fuck is Kory?" Cyborg asked. 'I bet she's hot.' He thought then drooled. "The one you call Starfire, her real name is Koriand'r but everyone calls her Kory." "Meep." Cyborg squeaked as he flushed sheepishly. "Kory? Weird!" Beast Boy cried. "I had no idea Star had a real name." Robin responded as he put away his bo. "Come," the red-haired boy beckoned. "I will take you to Starfire." "Wait," Robin began when he touched the boy's shoulder. "what's your name?" "My name is Graystar."

They pretty much walked into town due to Graystar's precautions (I don't blame him). They got into town, tired, cold, sweaty, hungry, and smelly. The town was like a graveyard; there were bodies all over the place, some of them had disembodied arms, legs and heads, and bloodshed splattered head to toe on the buildings, but I have to say there's mostly bloodshed. "Boy," Beast Boy said solemnly. "no wonder Star left this dump." "It's not a dump," Graystar spat. "the enemy did it."

"You mean the Yippu Brothers?"

"YES!" he hissed as they came across a manhole. Graystar opened the hole and jumped down and the way he was falling it looks like the hole goes all the way to China. The Titans heard a loud thump from the bottom. "Com'on," Graystar echoed. "we're almost there." The Titans jumped down and everyone landed gracefully except Cyborg 'cause he landed on his head. "Ow." he moaned as the others walked toward the darkness. "Wait for me!" Cyborg cried as he got back on is feet and ran toward the others. Graystar lit a midnight blue starbolt and continued walking. They finally reached an iron door with a little slide on the top. Graystar knocked on the door 3 times that was so loud the Titans had I-bet-this-sound-can-be-heard-miles look. The slide immediately opened revealing a pair of jade eyes. "Password?" it asked in a familiar tone but at the same time coldly. "Koriand'r." Graystar replied. "Sheesh," Beast Boy began. "is Star famous around here?" "She's royalty so yes she is famous."

"Great she's royalty too?"

"YES! She's in the princess level." the slide quickly shut and the door swiftly opened. "STAR?!" the Titans screamed. "Star, what are you wearing?" Star is wearing her usually mini but it's in army camoflauge in addition of a sweatband. She had a wide-eyed expression the moment she caught sight of Robin. "You should not be here." She said coldly. "What?" Robin responded with disbelief. He came all the way to Tamaran to help Starfire with this battle and she's trying to get rid of him? This will be interesting.

"You must leave Tamaran now!"

"No way Star, I'm here to help!" "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Robin has a crush on Starfire!" Graystar cried in a babyish tone. Robin beats the living shit out of him then gets up from his position, leaving Graystar knocked out anime style. "No, you must leave before they come!" Star continued.
"You mean the Yippu Brothers?"

"Yes!"

"No matter how tough they are," Cyborg began. "they're no match against the Teen Titans!" "Yeah, we can take 'em!" Beast Boy yelped. "How would you know?" Star asked still in a cold tone. "You have never fought them the way I did, in fact, someone just lost both of his arms when I got here." "Kory!!!!" someone cried as he ran to her. "What is it?" she replied. "It's * pant * the * pant * Yippu Brothers and this time they got swords!" Oh no!" Starfire shrieked. "JADEFIRE, SILVERWING, BLAZESTAR, DARKWING, CRIMSONKAI, AND BLUEWING THEY ARE HERE; LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In an instant, 6 more fighters flew out the door and all 7 of them (including Starfire) and up the manhole meeting gray smoke as the other Titans followed leaving Graystar there. The person dragged Graystar inside. The Titans got out of the manhole watching the other 5 flew toward 7 shining dots while Jadefire and Bluewing stayed behind. Jadefire has her sword and her outfit is the same thing except it's army camoflauge (in short, all my OCs are wearing army camoflauge end of story); Silverwing has short brown hair with ice blue eyes; Blazestar has light blonde hair that reached to his shoulders with exotic green eyes filled with courage; Darkwing has short spiky hair with dark eyes filled with sensitivity; Crimsonkai has dirty blonde hair with purple eyes with an expression filled with wisdom; and last but not least, Bluewing. He had long black hair tied in a ponytail Japanese style with gray eyes.

The Yippu Brothers made the first move with great speed. Starfire's side moved with great speed as well. They were so fast you can't even see them so it's hard to know who's winning. "Whoa that's fast!" Robin cried as he turned to Jadefire and Bluewing. "How can you even see them this damn fast?" "Easy," Bluewing began. "you just-" "Don't blink!" Jadefire exclaimed. There was a loud scream that can be heard for miles. Starfire has just been stabbed in her right arm while one of them called, "Retreat!" and flew off as well as the others. 'Weird," Robin thought. 'Why would they retreat like that? I'll worry about that later the only thing I need to worry about is Starfire.'

Starfire has her left arm around Darkwing's shoulder as he and the others flew to the ground. "Star!" Robin cried as he ran to her. "Are you alright?" "Yes I am fine see look." Star exclaimed as Darkwing handed her to Robin. She formed a starbolt then yelped in pain in an attempt to do it, then laughed sheepishly. "Kory!" a soldier cried. "We found survivors!" "Bring them in." she replied. The soldier gave out a nod and pulled a cart containing ten, badly injured women and children down the manhole.

"Raven, heal Star!" Robin ordered. "Robin you should stay away from Tamaran I do not to see you killed." Star said beginning to tear. Robin brushed away her tears with his thumb and said with a smile, "And I don't want to see you get killed." That comment made Star turn away from Robin trying to hide her blush and hoping he doesn't notice. 'God she's cute when she blushes,' Robin thought. 'wait, what I am I saying, I mean, what I am I thinking?' Raven levitated to Starfire, lifted the injured alien's arm and already she began to heal it with light blue energy. 'Why do I always blush every time I am around him?' Star thought as Raven healed her arm. 'I need to talk about this to somebody because I am confused.'

Starfire's arm stopped glowing and Raven stepped aside to give the red hair girl some space. Star smiled and said, "Alright, you can stay here but you all have to help. Cyborg, you repair the spacecrafts in the War Room-" "Oh yeah!" he cried in delight. "Raven, you heal the survivors in the Hospital Wing, Beast Boy, you have Kitchen Duty in the Kitchen Wing-" "Wait," Cyborg began. "Why does Beast Boy have Kitchen Duty? His tofu will kill everyone!" "Hey, hey, hey," Beast Boy began as he glared at Cyborg. "My tofu is the best there is!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"SHUT UP!" Raven screamed. "With your constant fighting I'm sure this is going to be this planet's downfall!"

Silence.

"The reason why I am putting Beast Boy in charge of the kitchen is that they are. How do you say it?"

"Vegetarians?" Beast Boy answered. "Yes! That is it! As I was saying; Robin, you come with me; move out!" and the other Titans went to their shifts and Starfire and Robin walked inside the base.

Next Chapter.

Wow! That was fun! Chapter 3 won't be up and running 'till Tuesday. I might give you sneak previews for the sequel! This is StarfireRox23 signing off!