Fan Fiction ❯ The boy who lost it all ❯ The end................................................................................ ): ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Journal,

Only my mind will know this next move. To u my journal… I think this will be our last talk.

Sincerely,

Adam

Adam closed his book and walked over to the door. He sighed and opened it.

It was only Sarah.

"Hey Adam…"

"Sarah… don't ever some here." I said boldly.

"I'm sorry… but-I…"

Adam moved closer to her slowly and joined their lips in a light kiss. She went wide-eyed.

`She looks shocked. I'll have to tell her.'

"Look Sarah. That was a thanks. A thanks for everything."

"I'm confused…" Her voice trailed off.

"Hold on." Adam ran and got his journal, and handed it to her.

"Here this explains everything. Can u hop/climb a fence?"

"Yea… y?"

"Good, go."

"But…"

"Get the hell outta here!"

She went to run but a car flew in the driveway. Adam pulled her by the back of her shirt. She fell to the ground.

`FUCK!'

Adam's dad stepped out of the car.

"Adam who is this!?" He yelled angrily reaching in his back pocket.

"Get out of here!"

She got up and ran. Adam's dad grabbed her, pulled out the bloody knife, and held it to her throat. He smiled that same evil twisted smile. She struggled and tried to break free of his grasp. Then the knife pierced part of her skin. She shrieked.

"Dad leave her alone." Adam said in a cold voice. "She did nothing to you. Unlike me…"

His grin faded and he narrowed/focused his eyes on his son. He laughed.

"With a fucked up arm and neck? What are you gonna do?" He released Sarah and she ran still with Adam's journal.

Adam finally confronted his father. He was ready for everything… everything that was going to take place here and now.

Adam pulled out his own knife with his good arm. He charged after his father. He struck it in his chest; most of his hate was released into that stab. He pulled out the knife and shot it at Adam.

"U please me no more."

Adam stared at his father. "So this is finally the end…" Adam whispered.

He shot the knife and it grazed his face.

"Finally, all this will end. I hope u rot in hell father. I hope you rot like a dumb motherfucker."

"Son… you really just pushed your luck." Adam's father ran and knocked him down on the hard concrete. He banged his head.

His dad stabbed him, good and hard in the chest. He kept stabbing him. The last hit was in the side of his face. He pulled the knife down and broke open his mouth.

Adam died that day… 2 minutes before the final stab. He kept his promise straight to the death. He kept his promise that his mother made… until god finally set him free of this world

END FANFICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I no it was major short. But o well. I hope you liked… and… read the fanfic called `Kagome!! Where are you!?' By Jeff's. And please read the fanfic called: Bridge by PrincessAL

GOOD CHARLOTTE ROCKS!!!

TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!! (Amirah's yelling up and down the block)

~Inuyashalover27~