Fan Fiction ❯ The Chosen ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter One

Three Years later.

I am Edd. The commander of the Alien Watch Force Aka. A.W.F. We keep Aliens from humans and humans from Aliens. But now the Aliens have grown, there much to big for us to fite. Many good men have died trying to keep them away. Now I am the only one left. I must find the six chosen ones. Chosen to stop the Aliens and save man kind.

The world leaders have ordered the worlds evacuation today. Millions of scarred people flood to the ships that will take them to the safety of Mars. And while they scurry on Earth the Aliens have moved their three hundred ships into the orbit of Earth awaiting the humans.

I fix the tickets so the six chosen will be on the same ship. Then fix mine to be the same. I board the ship. I sat across from a small boy in a super man cape. I recognize it from back when I was a boy. But forget about that. That was a really long time ago. Back to the story. I turn to the person on my other side. It is a girl, a young girl. She looked nervously out of the tiny window. She flicked her hair, rite into my eye.

"Watch it girly!" I growled at her.

"Oh sorry.." She mumbled. She did a double take and starred at my patch eye. I twisted my face into an ugly snarl and she looked back out of the window. I watch as the ship filled, keeping my eye out for the chosen ones. Some man pushed the little kid in the super man cape out of his seat. Squawking the little kid bumped into me. Turning he let out a gasp.

"Wowie!" He squeaked in delight. "Can I sit on your lap mister? Some one took my seat!" He said pointing angrily to the big man that occupied ware he had been sitting. I twisted my face into another ugly snarl and growled low at the small boy. His face lit up and he laughed hysterically.

"Oh your funny! Pah-Lease can I sit on you?? I don't have any ware else to sit!" He looked around the fast filling ship and gave a great sigh. He turned back to me and stuck out his lower lip.

"Why don't you go sit with your parents brat?" I said looking away from him.

"They're on another ship mister." The little boy said opening his eyes wide and sticking his lip farther out. Before I could answer he stuck his finger in his mouth and then twisted a piece of hair that was hanging in his eyes up into a small curl. He stuck his lip out farther and started blinking his eyes furiously.

"Go away. I have important things to do." I said looking away from the little runt. He sighed and crawled over my lap.

"Oh misses Pah-Lease can I sit with you??" He asked the young female sitting next to me. She took one look at him and supposedly all that femaleness in her felt sorry for the little brat.

"Sure you can!" She said brightly hoisting him up on her lap.

"Thanks! Some people sure are nice, huh mister?" He said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and looked around. Entering the ship was the three boys from the concert. A girl jumped up and grabbed the youngest of the three.

"Oh tell me that we'll be all rite Alan!" She screeched. The young boy took one look at her and hid behind one of the older boys.

"Save me!" he squeaked. The older two laughed and found their seats. I smiled glad that at least three of the chosen had boarded the ship. A blue-hared shrimp smoking something that didn't look very heathly walked up to the seat in front of me.

"Yo hon. they wont let me keep my weed!" He complained. Ahh, I thought, Another pot-smoking-son of a gun!

"Well then just don't bring it. I'm sure we can find something on Mars for you." She said in an unusually odd voice. He sat beside her grumbling.

"The service hear is lousy too!" He complained.