Fan Fiction ❯ The Demon Hunters ❯ Rii? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Demon Hunters
By: Christal Hikaru.

Character name/Age/ Friends name/Real age

Caroline dimiija 16 -Cassandra Perdue 13
Gikiro shiidmoshi 16-Chris Fowler 13
Samijjio Kushnada 16-Lauren Lee 13
Tokiiyomi Tryko 17-Anja Ervin 13
Rii-Doimsu Kiidou 15-Chris Schiller 12
Baco-dishmi Kiisu 16-Teresia Thessen 13
Maa Fuuzaku 16-Measie' Thibodeax 12
Trybird Sesu 15-Mathew Trimble 12
Dwamiijo ki 17-Trevor Willams 13
Aaron Shizooka 16-Austin Vener 13
Chi-Chu sumi 16-Nick Lococo 13
Dimou Demon 17-Cody Bently 13

))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))((((((( (((((((((()))))))))))))))))(((((

Rii wondered deep into the woods. He still couldn't find Tokii. He had wondered 5 miles from the camp site.

*You'd think Tokii wouldn't wonder off this far!*he thought to him self.
"Tokii!"he yelled.

Raii wondered deeper and deeper into the woods, And the deeper he went the darker it got. Till It got so dark he couldn't see his hands in front if his face. He stopped walking and stood there.

"Tokii!"he yelled."Tokii! Where are you!"

He took one step and fell down the side of a cliff. He landed on his neck, then fell over on his stomach. He didn't get up...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<>
The next morning at camp.

"Rii?"yelled Samijjio.
"Rii!"Aaron.
"Rii!!"screamed Trybird.

Tokii Came out of a tree beside Trybird. And Landed infront of him.

"Tokii!"said Trybird.
"What's with all the yelling?"she asked.
"You see."Said Samijjio."Rii's missing."

Tokii Stood there. Her eyes widened. She knew he didn't know the way threw the forest, and pulse there was an eclipse last night it got extremely dark in the forest. Pulse there where cliffs and holes everywhere.

"What If..."She said to her self.

With out another word Tokii took off and headed the same way Rii did.

*Rii!*she was thinking.
"Why isn't he answering!"she said.

Tokii ran as fast as she could go. She could feel her legs getting heavier as she ran. But the only thing in her mind was *Rii you better still be alive!* Then Tokii tripped over a body. She quickly got up and raced to it. But it wasn't Rii. Her Hopes of Rii still being alive dropped. A tear dropped from her cheek, and landed on the face of the stranger she found. She Looked down It was a boy...He looked around her age. He had brown hair with blue tips. Another Tear dropped and landed once again on his face. This time he reacted by quenching his eyes.

"He's alive!"said Tokii to her self.

But she didn't care about that right now...she had to find her boyfriend. Tokii stood up and started to walk. But then she stopped. There was a huge cliff and who was at the bottom.

"Rii!"she yelled.

But he didn't reply or move. She jumped up and was ready to land at the bottom of the cliff but something held her back.

"Are you crazy!"said a voice."jump down there and you will be killed."
"Let go you Bastard!"yelled Tokii.
"Bastard that's a first!"said the voice letting go of Tokii."I'm Dwamiijo ki."
"Can't I just call you an Damn Mother Fucker?!"yelled Tokii."That's my boyfriend down there and I'm going to save him. Leave me be! Pretend you never saw me!"

(Pretend your lessening to the Matsuri Uta)

Tokii Took a big leap and fell down the side of the cliff. Dwamiijo wasn't stupid he climbed down the side. As soon as Tokii landed she raced to Riis motionless body.

"Oh God!"she said."Rii!"

Tokii turned him over and lifted his head onto her lap. Tears strolled down her cheek. Tokii moved her fingers threw Riis hair. She couldn't believe that the person she sworn to protect ended up like this. She moved her hand to Riis mouth where she felt to a sign that he was still alive...and he was. but a breath did not mean anything she then move her hand to the side of his neck to see if there was a pules...a weak one but there was one. Tokii then brought Rii closer to her.

"Maybe if I wasn't such a loser you wouldn't be like this..."Said Tokii."Maybe if I stoped relying on you not me this probly wouldn't have happened. Maybe if I didn't leave camp This wouldn't have happened."

Rii opened his eyes, and lifted his hand and tucked Tokiis hair behind her ear.

"Tokii..."he said."Your here?"
"Rii!"she said.
"Tokii!"yelled a girls voice from above.
"Samijjio I found Rii!"said Tokii"But he's hert bad!"
"I'll be right down!"said Samijjio.

Samijjio Jumped down and landed on the ground then ran to the spot Tokii and Rii where.

"OMG!"she said."Tokii What can I do?"
"Samijjio you have to power of healing...or the power of light."said Tokii."Well there the same thing...ok come here."

Samijjio walked closer to Tokii and knelt down.

"Now Put your hand over Rii and Wisper these words."said Tokii."The light of good health in spanish."
"But I don't kow spanish!"said Samijjio.
"So!"said Tokii."Those are the words...pluse how to say the words will come to you if your ready to use your power."
"Right!" said Sammijjio."El luz los bueno salud!"

A beam of light came from samijjio's hand and serrouded Rii. The place where he hert his neck healed up all the blood disapeared. Riis pules got stronger. When Samijjios was through Rii pouced up and was running all around the leage they where on. Tokii eyes filled with tears again...but they where happy tears. Rii stopped running around an stood infrount on Tokii. Tokii threw her arms around Rii.

"Tokii..."said Rii."You came for me."
"Yes...yes I did..."said Tokii."You had me so sceared!"
"Is that why you are crying?"he asked.
"Yes..."said Tokii.


Tokii layed down her head on Rii's shoulder. Rii Pick Tokii up off her feet and Tokii slapped him.

"Ouch!"said Rii."What was that for!!!"

Everybody started to laugh, and Rii put Tokii back down. When she landed on the ground she threw her arms around Riis neck and Gave him an kiss.

"Ok first you slap him now you kiss him!?"said Dwamiijo."Strange!"
"Shut up!"said Samijjio.
"Hey is everyone down there Ok!"asked Aaron.
"Where Just Fine!"said Tokii.
"Do ya'll need an hand up?"asked Trybird."Here!"

Trybird threw an rope down the side of the mountain and Rii Tokii Samijjio and Dwamiijo climbed up. Then all of an sudden Caroline jumped down from a tree and landed in frount of Dwamiijo.

"Dwamiijo...Is that you!"she said.
"Na... I thought his name was Damn Mother Fucker!"said Tokii."Duh that's Dwamiijo."

Caroline threw her arms around Dwamiijo.

"I thought I'd never see you again!"She said.
"Caroline?"said Dwamiijo.
"Hey Tokii If I have the power to heal...do you think I could..."said Samijjio."Bring Dimou and Chi-Chu back to life?"
"I don't see why not...they'll be back to normal anyway."said Tokii.

So Tokiiyomi, Rii-Doimsu, Samijjio, Dwamiijo, Aaron, Caroline, and Trybird sat off back to the camp site. When they get there Samijjio heals Chi-Chu then they sat off and found Dimous body and healed him.
#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!################!!!!!!!!!!!############# ###########!!
My Life

When my love dies
So do you
When hell rises
So do I
And when we can't make the fight
Will you be all right?
Cause there is so much I need to tell you.
Yes I'll be all right.

I fly with wings of and angel
I cry the tears of hell
But when I see you...
I run and bail.
My whole world turns to hell

I had to live
Alone with this cures
As a demon huntress...now you join the show.
this my so-lo
this is My life!

(speak) Leave me alone



^.^ x.x :) :( :D ;) ^.^ x.x :) :( :D ;)______________________________________

Note: So what do you think? Review please.