Fan Fiction ❯ The ledgend of Wydro ❯ the forest ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Skywiz: Hey guys, Sky here been a while, this story was created on RPGHOST by a bunch of people so the format can't be changed. Sky is dead in it, please don't ask.

Disclaimer: Stardust Sky and Wydro are the only things I own in this besides the spooky scenery lol enjoy, the other characters such as Bren and Wildfire do not belong to me, though they are played by some of my good friends.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wydro runs into the forest finally escaping Val the guard for once he almost runs into a tree but jumps on it and lands in a pile of bones, he wails and shakes the bones he can from his body, he yelps when he can't get the ribcage from his back and thinks someone has grabbed him.

Stardust wanders into the Spirit Forest slowly, eyes prying into the fog. The thought of his half-sister passing wasn't too pleasing to him. Having come here to hopefully see her. Well. See her spirit at least to pay his respects.

Bren drifts around, solitary and with no idea what the place is... Feeling more or less abandoned. Suddenly Wydro comes into view, mostly by his state of panic. Bren wants to try to talk to him, but isn't sure how...

Sky's spirit: would fly past Bren it would seem that she has been a spirit before, she weaves through the trees, and around Wydro removing the bones. Easy child, don't make too much noise, if my grandson finds out I'veleft the riverstyxx he'll kill me, hush now. Her spirit would start to take form using the bones to form herself a makeshift body for the time being.

Wydro blinks at the bones through the mists, he thought he could see skin on her body but wasn't sure. Momma? Mommais thatyou? You'redead Iknow it how can it be you? Pleasemomma, I can't live, I'mhungry Ifeel like I'mdying' he whimpers.

Stardust would come to a stop, somewhat lost. He looks around, possibly for a trail that he might have left behind for him to follow out, but finds none. He stops abruptly hearing a soft whimper out in the distance, and turns to make his way towards it.

Ahhhh... weird noises... in the form of talking. The beast was well aware when people talked... partly a quirk of having those long pointed ears of his. Poking his head through a bit of mist, as well out from behind a tree, Wildfire's head came into view somewhat behind Wydro; about ten meters away. The fox creature kept an eye on Wydro... sensing something about him.

Sky's spirit smiles slightly easy love, you're not dying, you are doing well on your own; I've been watching over you,you know, I would never let anything happen to my baby, my swords are yours now, when you can use them that is, don't let Cometa get her hands on them the demon dragon will do everything wrong, she may even give them to portalis, there are a couple people I would like you to train with, the first is a Kitsune that says he holds no name, he and I were a pack, he's a shadow Kitsune, Misty is the leader of the clan, you should find her as soon as possible, if she can not be found there is her guard, Manula, whom you can go to if needed, he may be able to help you get into your other forms, my half brother can help you with magic training, be sure to ask Val for some of that as well. She would extend a bone hand out to him ruffling the fur on his head. My son, your father, you know you were created as a gift to him, it is vital that you stay alive and meet him, he can teach you so much<C> My child do not stray from him.

Wildfire's eyes went wide when there was a mention of 'Kitsune' by the spirit. The beastial creature steps completely out from the defensive spot of the tree, his tails curling about his side. . .

Wydro whines again only feeling the soft flesh of her skin, the magic of this forest. But momma....why can't you teach me? You'rehere now, it doesn't make sense and why can't Ilet Cometahave the swords Idon't have any use for them...

Stardust pries farther through the fog, slowing down some as he spots a boney figure and a small wolf cub.

Sky's spirit chuckles slightly no my child, I'm but a spirit and by Kowenma's ruling I must not be brought back, and you will need them, tell them you are their new master, their names are starflames and darkice, they will listen or they are to be melted down by a blazing fire that I myself will set, the souls in them won't like being brought here, I'm sure they will listen. she lifted the skull up so that she might be able to see wildfire even in this fog then turns her head to see Star, the body would seem to hiss, a half relative, her father's proof that he couldn't stay with one woman and see the marriage through.

Wydro blinks at the hiss and turns his head around as she had, for some reason he knew the scent, perhaps it was on the books Sky had put out for him to read what is it? at this time his head was far enough away that Sky's bone hand would be separated from the body and thus still be on his head, but the magic would have faded away leaving only the feeling of bone, he yelped and jumped over to sky where the magic would fit in perfectly and he would again feel the skin on the hand, he now could see Wildfire and tilted his head at him.

Stardust tilts his head being hissed at <It's nice to see you too, half-sister....> he says somewhat sarcastically.

Wildfire watches Wydro jump... a bit surprised with the bone and all. The beast stands there, with his hands limply at his sides, and his tails idly dangling behind him. Upon being noticed by Wydro... his head tilted as well; why was he being stared at? He was just standing there.

Sky's spirit narrows her eyes at star which by now he could see since he was that close to her. I doubt that highly. She looks down at Wydro a half relative that's all. She pats his head come now my dear it's not polite to stare, especiallyat a fire Kitsune

Wydro blinks and lies down next to her, closing his eyes to the world, but when he closed his eyes he could see the spirits at play which made him open his eyes quickly, he yelps at first, then settles down.

Wildfire steps forward towards Wydro... seeing the kid sit down. What was this little furry creature doing alone in this kind of place, with some kind of corpse? ...he obviously hadn't noticed Stardust. "...you... alright?" he manages to say.

Stardust scoffs lightly and eyes her <So you've been killed....>

Sky's spirit hisses again as more bones come to form her wings and tail as she stands it wasn't my fault those dang kirtsu's came after me and the first time it was by one of portalis' minions YOU wouldn't have part in my plans, YOU said that I would die!

Wildfire's arms suddenly cross against his chest. Ahhhh... an argument... probably something he should stay out of. Despite this, Wildfire moved closer to the trio... and is finally able to see Stardust. His eyes narrow at the sight of the dragon.

Wydro blinks at the two. But he's right mom you did die... he nods to Wildfire "Y'm fine"

Stardust smiles lightly <that's what you get for not running away. <As stubborn as you are.>

Sky's spirit: growls at him you be quiet, if you were there you would have ran away and disgraced our family name, what hasn't already been destroyed that is by our father who put us to shame already, I try to rebuild our pride and you continuously push us back into the pit. Whatis wrong with you? Don'tyou want the pride we once had back as the ranking demons? Ordo you continue to want to be a dog forging for what little scraps you can;you never let me teach you to become a writer, nor a true fighter. She let the tail and wing bones fall back to the already cluttered ground.

Stardust growls slightly <Of course I would have ran. If it was something I wouldn't have been able to handle. I would have waited till I was much stronger to fight. If that ever came around.>

05:01:52 Wildfire slowly crouches down, a bit away from the trio still. Well... this was a real hum-dinger, that's for sure... family being angry at each other. Not his family at least.

05:03:59 Wydro Blinks as he hears more bones fall to the ground, he blinks and looks at his mother and the dragon Momma! Stopit! Stoparguingover the past! we all know nothing can be done to stop it it's already passed, no changing the past, that's what you taught me mother, you taught me that Imust alwayswrite things as they are, for if they are changed then the world doesn't flow as it should, always keep your eyes on the future, never look back. He whimpers under his wolf like paws.

Sky's spirit blinks at her child ah that's right it's foolish...thank you for reminding me of my own teaching... she sits down once more next to her child and looks at Wildfire. Hellosir, you'llhave to forgive me for that little tiff....my half brother can be a pain sometimes.

Wildfire nods his head slowly, taking a quick look over to where Star was. "...and a Dragon... that I've noticed..." he inched a bit forward towards the duo.

Wydro blinks Well that comesfrom her dad....it's not her fault nor is it his, we all have a touch of the Dragonicdemon in us...

Sky's spirit: sighs indeed it can not be helped, though the dragon in us allows elements that we would not have if we were only Kitsunes, and that being earth Kitsune.

Wildfire quickly shakes his head at that comment. "Naw... no part of me is Dragonic in origin.... rather glad about that myself."

Wydro blinks realizing that he'd said 'we all' My apologizes, my wording is not so great, Iwas speaking of my family...Iam only a few months old. He uncovers his face and lays it on the thigh bone of Sky's structure.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sky: there is the first chappie I know, it's not normal format but still, please enjoy it and if you like it review on it, I know my friends will enjoy, minor flaming is allowed….key word is MINOR, have fun and review please Thank you next chappie will be up in a day or so.